Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

SQUAWKERS RPG CHALLENGE - Peep Payback!

@Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @VeloJello @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @arnisd @Bulbasaur @Suicune's Fire

It has come to my attention that I've often overlooked silly little mistakes and miscalculations. Again. It's insanity. Once again, Chakramaster has come to the rescue and thought of the brilliant idea of making a little game out of them that you can do while you wait for your turn to be addressed! Meanwhile, I've got to kick my butt into gear to stop making them and to stop being so hasty! This could be a great motivation for that!

How does it work?

You know how Peeps become different Pokémon by me when they get Reincarnated? Here's your chance to get payback on me by... doing the exact same thing! Peep Payback is when THREE of my errors and blunders are caught by the Peeps and one of you gets selected at random to declare what the illustrious Neo Emolga gets Reincarnated into... WHATEVER POKÉMON YOU CHOOSE! Oohhhh dear. XD Yes, yes, I'll even change my avatar and banner to reflect you decision and atone for my shame! And there will be some other changes as well, like usage of the PMD portraits and other profile fluff.

For every THREE goof-ups the Peeps catch, this event of pure nonsense gets triggered and one of you lucky Peeps can have your jollies if the RNG spirits favor you. All you have to do is select a Pokémon!

These are what count for goof-ups and errors:

• I freaking did the math wrong. MATH. Well, if I didn't do my stat-tracking correctly and someone should have less or more points than what's currently tracked, bonk me, please!
    • I forgot to link/add/update something. I know I goofed up this one before and it caused a mishap with poor Xanthe. If I do it again, slap me for it! Anything from forgetting to link something, forgetting to add items to the Team Pile, and forgetting to update changes like Peeps equipping stuff counts for this!
    • I make a silly spelling/grammar/wrong word mistake. You'd think I'd learn to proofread my crap by now!
    • I get character names wrong! Now this one's really silly and it's all because of me copying and pasting junk and being lazy. And it has happened a bunch of times before. No excuse! If some other Peep character's name is mentioned in your post when it shouldn't be, zonk me for it!
    • I totally miscalculate something. Do you have a protective item or Guardian Snow Angel aura that should have stopped damage but didn't? Please, especially nail me for these. That's not cool, but spin it around and make it funny by... PEEP PAYBACK!

JUST NOTE: Please give me at least fifteen minutes to do updates and calculate stuff. Sometimes it takes a bit of time! And because "ooh, you didn't update my stats in the last .001 milliseconds!" is just cruel. A bit funny and silly, but cruel.

The Proud Peep Council
    #1 Chakramaster
    #2 Noblejanobii
    #3 VeloJello
    #4 Scytherwolf
    #5 Shruikan
    #6 arnisd
    #7 Bulbasaur
    #8 Suicune's Fire
    #9 LadybugClue
    #10 ARandomTool

Happy Mash the Munna Event #1: The Creator Neo Emolga Munna makes too many goofs and blunders!:
    Here's your fun little chance to get back at Neo and have HIM know what it's like to be transformed into some other Pokémon! The Peep that gets to choose is decided at random, but you can all help at contributing toward the insanity!
    0/3

HALL OF SHAME!
    This lovely directory will be the storehouse for all my lovely goofs that Peeps have caught so you can laugh and always remember them! Maybe even share them with your grandchildren!

THE EMOLGA ROUND!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @Neo Emolga On the first page of the main actions thread for suspects list. For the Peeps; shouldn't Fírnen the Silvally now be "Fírnen the Cinccino?"

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...NE!#post274483
    *cough cough* hate to do another, but I um....I got another

Link to interview with Gumshoo is incorrect. It links to HERE when it should link....HERE
    Caught by Shruikan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    You go see Slinky the Luxray and he's just overjoyed! You even wake up him and he's totally fine with that,.

THE BULBASAUR ROUND!

"Oh, and he keeps a personal video blog about his dreams, and how his absolute favorite was the one where he was Snorlax in a spaceship eating all the Dittos he could ever imagine."
    @Neo Emolga Hmm, small as it may be it's a long run-on sentence. That and "and how his absolute favorite was the one where he was Snorlax in a spaceship." Shouldn't it be "where he was a Snorlax?" Since there's more than one Snorlax in the world xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugclue View Post
    "Bloody hell, it's gotten all over you. You try to shake it off and it just gets all over you!"
    These two sentences. I'm very disappointed. Actually I'm not. I just want you to be turned into another Pokémon. Hopefully a Buizel.
    Sorry not actually but look at this,
    "You declare WAR on cuteness, grab your ten-ton weigh,t and began your hulk up workout."
    Pretty sure that is not how you spell 'weight.'

THE POP STAR PIKACHU ROUND!

Oh. Well if we're still doing this then....
    "Well, that if the Stalkers haven't turned them into a silly cupcake or a noodle basket yet."
    Stalkers? I believe you mean Squawkers.
    Found by Chakramaster!
    "I've come to the conclusion...!" Biggs declared as he found the card that used to be Dackydee, "that one of these Stalkers keeps turning Pokémon into cards!"
    Found by Chakramaster!
    Velo has used $400 Snax to purchase the [Destiny Ritual Instructions]! Another satisfied customer!

He nods, waddles over to the display case, and pulled out the mysterious and luminous [Destiny Ritual Instructions]! Behold, they're yours now! You can make a paper origami crane with them, fly it like a kit, blow your nose with them, or... maybe... just maybe... use them for what they're supposed to be used for!

THE PACHIRISU ROUND!

Found by ARandomTool!
    You make a square knot out of titanium rods and then you set your biceps and triceps into OVERDRIVE by lifting commuter busses just because it's fun and you get a kick out of that.
    Found by Chakramaster!
    Okay, I'll admit only regular Vulpix showed up in the randomizer, but I'll allowed to cheat at my own game and break all the technical barriers! DEAL WITH IT. You get frosty Vulpix instead of fiery Vulpix. More popsicles, less curry! More blizzards, less heat waves! More Anchorage, less Phoenix! Okay, I'll stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Who is this Firen, and why did I not hear of him when I went to interview Mooker?

Oh, and while I'm at it, it still says I'm a Cinccino under peeps on the suspect list

THE DELIBIRD ROUND!

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    Uh... I got all three mistakes needed.
    Problem 1: Spelling - arnsid Update Post
    $[Sprinklalorz!] 150 Snaw$
    --------------------------------------
    Mistake 2: More Spelling - Chakramaster Response Post
    Ooh, a crane game! With crazy prizes on the bottom! And how funky, it's still operational! If my operational, you mean the crane still goes up and down, but can't latch onto anything for the life of it.
    --------------------------------------
    Error 3: Forgotten Ability - My own Update Post... I have Killjoy Master! It doesn't even matter but still...
    #Gleaming Shiny Rainbow Flitter Glitter! - GHOST (+6 Overwhelming Cuteness)# Trap 15% Evasion Test: 58 out of 100: FAILED!

2. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

@Neo Emolga On the first page of the main actions thread for suspects list. For the Peeps; shouldn't Fírnen the Silvally now be "Fírnen the Cinccino?"

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Yes, it totally should. Corrected!

Happy Slap the Sky Squirrel Event #1: The Creator Neo Emolga makes too many goofs and blunders!:
    Here's your fun little chance to get back at Neo and have HIM know what it's like to be transformed into some other Pokémon! The Peep that gets to choose is decided at random, but you can all help at contributing toward the insanity!
    1/3

5. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

@Neo Emolga

Link to interview with Gumshoo is incorrect. It links to HERE when it should link....HERE
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 04-29-2018 at 03:54 AM.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

DUUUUUDE!!!

Okay, now I'm convinced you're going out of your way to hunt down every last one of these things. XP

Either way, I'm in trouble now...

Happy Slap the Sky Squirrel Event #1: The Creator Neo Emolga makes too many goofs and blunders!:
    2/3

8. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    You go see Slinky the Luxray and he's just overjoyed! You even wake up him and he's totally fine with that,.
    Does this count as a grammer mistake?

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post275529

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Does this count as a grammer mistake?

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post275529

Oh golly, and that's a really goofy one at that! Yeeep, that sure counts. Probably was from me changing out words, rearranging things around, and leaving stuff in the wrong spot.

Funny, and I thought Chakramaster was definitely going to nail this third one. Fate's funny for that!

3/3

Let's see who's up at bat!

The RNG Spirits Favor...
    Bulbasaur!

@Bulbasaur, I've never wronged you, right!? Well, it's you who gets to decide this time!

Thank GOD it didn't land on Chakramaster... XD

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.
    You choose what Neo has to turn into. He's been caught like we have where he basically "exploded" from embarrassment from too many mistakes or "blunders. So he needs to become a new Pokémon. YOU get to choose what he has to turn into besides Emolga

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    PXR needs another Bulbasaur so we can take over.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

15. This post has been liked by: