Page 463 of 513 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    No actually she doesn't want me to get her gifts because it's using her money (even if it's not actually) so she always tell me to just be her perfect little girl for Christmas. I have other people in my life that are far more entitled and affluent when it comes to money..
    "Be her perfect little girl for Christmas." I swear, that's the prelude to a horror story right there. That woman is about to end Krampus's whole career.

As for those other people, I hate people that that. Money isn't the root of all evil. That notion of entitlement is.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    "Be her perfect little girl for Christmas." I swear, that's the prelude to a horror story right there. That woman is about to end Krampus's whole career.

As for those other people, I hate people that that. Money isn't the root of all evil. That notion of entitlement is.
    Yeah I just try to be on my best behavior during this time of year since one time she cancelled Christmas when I was in high school.

Yeah it's super bothersome. don't think that'll be a problem this year though thankfully.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah I just try to be on my best behavior during this time of year since one time she cancelled Christmas when I was in high school.

Yeah it's super bothersome. don't think that'll be a problem this year though thankfully.
    Ah yes, the Grinch that stole Christmas. Almost forgot about that whole incident.

I thought of a hilarious idea for a comedy TV sitcom where she's the lead role in the story about a cranky old woman that hates fun and tries to ruin everyone's good time by crashing parties, calling on the cops on people for petty reasons, trashing every store and restaurant on Yelp and satisfaction surveys, tearing down holiday decorations, and causing all kinds of ruckus, but the endings always have it where she goes too far and instead she's the only who gets hilariously clobbered and put into awkward and comically embarrassing situations because of her shenanigans. And of course it would have a plethora of goofy soundtrack songs and laugh tracks. Kind of like Keeping Up With Appearances.

Administrator

Just trying to be someone's perfect interpretation is tough. No one is ever "perfect."

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hehehe sounds like those Entitled Parents stories on Reddit. Maybe that's why I like them so much.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Some can be interesting. The stories themselves about how they even turn out.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

My office site is closing early on Wednesday, and ordinarily I was going to take the day off. But then I'd be using a whole vacation day on what's essentially just a half day.

As much as I'd LOVE to sleep in on Wednesday, I'd rather cancel that and save a vacation day. The only thing is with the job I have, it seems like trying to set up a legitimate vacation is very hard and risky. It's the kind of thing where if you take just one day off, you're going to fall severely behind so much stuff. Hate to say it, but I doubt I'd be able to enjoy a vacation just thinking about how much dang work is piling up on my plate without me being there. Coming back to see like 500 new emails and a truckload of backlog just sounds like pure hell.

I think taking a Friday off here and there is probably the only safe thing I can do at the moment.

Administrator

Sadly I have work Friday. Wish I didn't. At least I have tomorrow off. Tomorrow starts some early sales for the store. So glad to be off tomorrow.

Backlogs of emails and things are awful to have to go through. Especially longer the. Catchup game is.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I might do some shopping on wednesday we'll see
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

It's my brother's birthday today. So I've had to just get a Amazon gift card since he's never given any idea as to what he wanted. Still gotta get something for everyone else.

I've also gotta send off Gemma's gift too. Had it for a few minutes months now. Haven't heard from her in awhile though. So hope she's okay. :(

The time is upon us...