Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    To what extent would Porygon be used by your character.
    Hmm, well I was thinking as a companion kinda like Chibi Altaria's RR character with the Mawile. Kinda a non-combat pokemon that travels with her, like Misty's Togepi.
    I was thinking to not make it OP or give me an advantage, somthing would have gone wrong when it was reverted back to Porygon and now they can't use any moves or something, and so wouldn't be able to help with battles, with Neith trying to find a way to fix it as another personal goal, due to patially causing it in the first place. So it would pretty much only exist storyline wise, and wouldn't change the gameplay or anything.
    Thouh if you don't want them to have a non-starter so soon, I can always have the pokeball malfunction and lock up so Neith can't access it until later on in the story?

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Hmm, well I was thinking as a companion kinda like Chibi Altaria's RR character with the Mawile. Kinda a non-combat pokemon that travels with her, like Misty's Togepi.
    I was thinking to not make it OP or give me an advantage, somthing would have gone wrong when it was reverted back to Porygon and now they can't use any moves or something, and so wouldn't be able to help with battles, with Neith trying to find a way to fix it as another personal goal, due to patially causing it in the first place. So it would pretty much only exist storyline wise, and wouldn't change the gameplay or anything.
    Thouh if you don't want them to have a non-starter so soon, I can always have the pokeball malfunction and lock up so Neith can't access it until later on in the story?
    Its interesting that you picked porygon. Part of the gcea cannon was my character max. Max uses a poketch like device that called upgrade. Upgrade is a Porygon. Kinda of in the fashion of what would become the rotom dex. Upgrade wrist computer essentially. Anyways I'm a big fan and as long as the pokemon wasnt really able to battle at least at first. I'm fine.

My main concern is that porygon actually is in the sinnoh pokedex. So to utilize yours in battle and count it towards your pokedex you'll have to meet the same requirements as others . Is that fine ?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Its interesting that you picked porygon. Part of the gcea cannon was my character max. Max uses a poketch like device that called upgrade. Upgrade is a Porygon. Kinda of in the fashion of what would become the rotom dex. Upgrade wrist computer essentially. Anyways I'm a big fan and as long as the pokemon wasnt really able to battle at least at first. I'm fine.

My main concern is that porygon actually is in the sinnoh pokedex. So to utilize yours in battle and count it towards your pokedex you'll have to meet the same requirements as others . Is that fine ?
    Aaah! I thought I replied to this already! 0_0
    Oh yeah, I can vaguely remember Upgrade from back when I binged one of the Kanto threads (the yellow one Yellow I think? I can't remember which now.) I'd totally forgotten about that, but that's a pretty cool coincedence.
    Also, I somehow completely forgot Porygon-Z was a Gen 4 pokemon, so of corse Porygon's in the Sinnoh pokedex too. >_< But Yeah, I'm fine with those restrictions. :) And once again, so sorry for not replying. >_<
    Last edited by Shruikan; 10-06-2018 at 07:32 PM.

The holidays are coming up and this hasn't really moved forward. I liked the concept but worry about free time to start- is this on a hiatus for now or did you have a kickoff date in mind?
    My resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

@K'sayira @Bulbasaur @evanfardreamer @Neo Emolga @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Shruikan @Rival Max @Brettles @brandon_g

So I have got my a** into gear and finally made arrangements to start this.

We start in a week.

If you are still to make a SU, get cracking.

If you made a sign up and are still planning on playing, chuck us a "Present and accounted for".

Remember, there is still time to do the intro event to get a bonus Pokemon, so make the most of it! It will come in handy when we start.

Unless we get a sudden influx of new members, we will most likely do a single Platinum Version.

Ironed out story details last night, and it looks like it will be a pretty groundbreaking adventure!
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 01-09-2019 at 03:20 AM.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Sorry to say but my plate's too full to jump in on this. I'm still managing Devolution Battle Royale and plus Winter Carnival just started.

7. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'm interested. I'll try to get a sign up done xD
    GCEA

9. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Is it actually going to start this time?

I just don't want to set aside time if it's not gonna continue. D:

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

we have a start date and i will make sure personally it starts. if it does you have my facebook account to slander and harass ;)

12. This post has been liked by:

Jacob is leading this reboot. He and I are ready to get this thing started and implement recent changes. Im hyped about getting this thing started again. Oh and hi everyone im alive

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

14. This post has been liked by: