Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

GM Post @Brettles

The middle aged woman glanced at Matthias, and listened to his story, seeming to believe what he had to say.

"The laundromat is about half a kilometer down the road." The woman explained, gesturing to a nearby side-street, "Next to the general store. Look for that, and you won't miss it."
    @Shruikan
    You are about to enter town, when you hear the sound of footsteps. When you locate its source, you see a group of a dozen, oddly dressed people walking from the east towards the town in formation, nearing another person...

@Rival Max
    As you walk towards the town, you hear footsteps behind you. As they get closer, you hear someone shout.

"Move, civilian!" comes a voice from behind you. Before you can turn around, you're shoved off to the side, tripping, and falling to the ground as the squadron walk past...

Trainer Name: Kinnie Gutamen
    Pokemon: N/A
    Current Game Points: 1

A faint groan escaped Kinnie's mouth as her eyelids slowly parted to a rudely bright sky. She frowned, wondering what had happened to the vast gloom of Lush Jungle. Perhaps she had fallen down a hill and had come to a sunbathed clearing.

The thought didn't last long as she sat up, momentary panic flooding her system as she assessed her surroundings. This was not Lush Jungle. This wasn't even wilderness. This was a town, and not one that she recognised. She felt her limbs freeze up as she kept still, her breath hanging in her throat. Her eyes darted to and fro, unable to provide her with the answers she sought. One memory did come back to her, though.

There had been a darkness, then light. Foolishly she had found it curious and approached it, suspecting it to be an illusion of some sort. She tried to fill the gaps in her memory between then and now, but they were blank. The light must have taken her here...wherever 'here' was.

She was somewhere quiet, but it was a different quiet to the jungle. Distantly she could hear voices--human voices. She seemed to be behind a house of some kind; it was old by the looks of the weatherboards. She surveyed the rest of the area, noting more houses and simple dirt paths trailing off throughout the rest of the village. Instinctively she turned around, expecting to see her pokémon companion, her meditite. The creature was nowhere to be seen, so she attempted to calm her mind and reach out silently. She found no response.

Stuck for what to do for a moment, the girl sat back down against the weatherboards and thought. She was lost, which meant she needed to find shelter and provisions first. She had nothing but the clothes on her back, a small drinking pouch at her side which was nearly empty, and a hunting knife. She would be careful of the villagers, but mindful that they would likely be willing to help her. However if there was one thing her father taught her well, it was that she could never rely on anyone but herself.

Steeling herself for an encounter with the group of people making up the source of the voices, Kinnie began to make her way slowly towards them, noting a girl with blonde hair, one with red hair, and a boy. The three seemed to be discussing - rather loudly - their location and some way to find an internet connection. Kinnie had rarely used the "internet" but figured that she could at least ask these people where she was.

On her way towards the group, her ears picked up on the sound of even louder voices. These were aggressive. She fixed her eyes on a troop of incoming humans in odd uniforms, all marching down the dirt path that the group of three humans were gathered. Before she was trampled, she doubled back to the house she had been behind, watching as the strange people travelled by with little regard for their surroundings. One of them met eyes with her and glared, but she remained still.

These didn't look like friendly people.

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:

Instinct (5/5)
    Current Location: Twinleaf Town

Matthias walked quickly down the street in the direction he had been pointed. He found the Laundromat and went inside. He cased the joint quickly looking for a dryer that nearly finished it's cycle without anyone watching it.

*Fancy if statement time :) *
    IF Matthias finds an acceptable dryer with clothes inside:
    THEN:
    Matthias grabs a warm jacket for himself and wears it as his first priority, and as a second priority tries to grab three more jackets to give to the other three people he saw. Never a bad idea to have a group of people who owe you a favor! He then exits the laundromat and heads back to wear he saw the other three people.
    ELSE:
    Matthias walks into the general store to see how tight the shop runs its security. WIth the intent of walking out with a winter coat if security seems lax.

4. This post has been liked by:

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    - - - - - -
    Partner Pokemon:
    -- (--)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

I was walking along minding my business ((Pretty much my default)) When a group of trainers without reason came marching through. Without rhyme or reason I was pushed and of course, I tripped over my feet and feet firmly on my a**. My glasses bounced off and I was then basically blind. Without my eyes to the world I was useless it took me a minute to crawl around and find them.
    "hmmff" I grunted loudly so that they may hear me

Before I could logically say or do anything the group had doubled their distance from me. I took out my camera and snapped a picture of them before they were too far out of sight. As I shook the picture to develop it I was shocked to see the uniforms they were wearing.

"Team Galactic?" I said pausing

"Am I in the Sinnoh region ??"

I'll admit that I shouldn't have felt a little bit of excitement about this but how often did I run across one of the top ten secret new world order organizations. I had watched a docu-series about different criminal organizations. It was so awesome I even watched the follow-up series "Locked Up" which had some old Galactic members in it! If I followed them I could possibly get some good pictures that could help lead to arrests! I decided to follow them out of curiosity.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

GM Post @Brettles

Upon looking in the dryer, you manage to find one jacket. A black leather one. You put it on, and it fits well and is nice and warm. Unfortunately, whilst trying to not be seen, you fail to notice the embroidery on the back. A pink thread with calligraphy reading Daddy's Little Princess.

Whilst she can't read, Squirtle finds the pink, flowery embroidery on the back to be amusing, giggling to herself...

Unfortunately you don't find any jackets for the others, which means only you will be warm... ;)
    @Suicune's Fire @AWA1997 @Noblejanobii @Rival Max @Shruikan

As Team Galactic walk past the entrance to Twinleaf Town, the person in front steps out, and into the middle of the road into town with a megaphone.

"Lake Verity is closed for today. Any civilians caught trespassing will be punished severely!"

With that, the head grunt moved back into formation as the squadron kept moving towards the lake front.

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (5/5)

Partner:

Egg:

"What the hell was all that about?" I asked the people I had been speaking to, who's names I still didn't even know.

7. This post has been liked by:

Current Game Points: 2

As the final strange-looking costumed human departed what was probably the town's borders, Kinnie ruminated over the location they had mentioned. Lake Verity. The name spun in her mind before she settled on an answer.

She was in Johto. Lake Verity was the name of the famous lake with a shiny milotic. Or was it a mantine? She hadn't particularly listened in her geography classes.

She looked back at the trio who had been shoved off the dirt path and seemed to be collecting themselves. Then she glanced to the town entrance, narrowing her eyes. How could someone close a lake? Lakes weren't property. They belonged to the land. And the land wasn't forbidding her from following. They were.

She cast her gaze over her shoulder once more before carefully heading towards the town's exit.

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    - - - - - -
    Partner Pokemon:
    -- (--)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Renny followed the Team Galactic Grunts to the outside of the towns entrance. They then stopped and declared that the near by Lake Verity was closed. This didnt make much sense to Renny. Was Team Galactic the law in Sinnoh? He asked himself

As the group headed towards the lake his attention moved toward the town.
    " I should be able to call home. My mothers in for a hell of a story." He said to himself as he made his way into town.

As he walked he stopped the first person he saw.
    "Excuse me, do you know where I can make a call? Im not exactly sure how it happened but I think a powerful being teleported me from Alola here..." he realised that sounded crazy

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Current Game Points: 3

Kinnie nearly jumped when a boy materialised before her.

"Excuse me, do you know where I can make a call?" he asked. "I'm not exactly sure how it happened but I think a powerful being teleported me from Alola here..."

Kinnie stared at him wide-eyed before frowning and blinking a few times. "A-Alola...where in Alola?"

Trainer Renny Thomas
    Team Status
    - - - - - -
    Partner Pokemon:
    -- (--)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

"Heahea City" Renny said unsure why that mattered.

"One minute I was just at Professors Kukui the next I was being spit out of this." He said reaching in his bag and pulled out a picture of the wormhole.

" about that phone .. oh and are Team Galactic the police here in Sinnoh?" He said curiously
    @Suicune's Fire

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Current Game Points: 4

Two things struck Kinnie as odd: firstly, the same thing that supposedly transported this guy had also transported her, yet they were in completely separate parts of Akala Island. Perhaps this was the work of multiple entities?

Secondly...

"Sinnoh?" she questioned, mulling it over. Either this boy was wrong about their location, or she was. Instead of focusing on that, she asked, "Those humans in peculiar costumes...are a team? A...sports team?" Strange. They didn't seem to be wearing appropriate footwear for extensive outdoor activity. "Maybe water polo..."

(Kinnie's imagination)

@Rival Max