Partner Pokemon:

Binary (N/A)
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeball x1
    Voucher for a Free Limiter Berry

Current Game Points: 14 (+1)

Neith froze slightly at the sight of the grunt being carried by Matthias’ pokemon.
    He did the right thing, she’d be dead if she’d stayed behind. But the girl was still a part of team galactic. And the group was in no position to fight back at this point.

Amy could have been left unconscious were it not for Renny. Neith hadn’t even thought about her as she ran. Amy had helped her when needed it, and she’d repayed the favour by leaving her to die.
    Neith cradled her face in her hands. She’d stood by and done nothing. She didn’t even have the excuse of being injured like Sophie or Amy. She’d just thought only of herself, and threw the others to the wolves at the first chance of escape.

Escutcheon nuzzled at her, seemingly trying to comfort her, and she stroked his mossy back gently. That assassin had said he was after people from other worlds, and he obviously didn’t care about who got in his way. Esc was in danger just by being with her. But she didn’t think she could go on without him…

A rustling came from behind. Instinctively, Neith ducked aside, dragging Binary behind a nearby rock and returning Esc to his ball. For a brief moment she feared that the hitman had caught up to them again, but it was just a swarm of Zubat.

There was likely only one reason they would be fleeing, especially in the direction of a city…

As the swarm of pokemon passed by, Neith tried to make her voice heard over the flapping stomping ruckus
    “We’ve got to get moving again. If the pokemon are this close, then worse can’t be far behind!”

As she picked up Binary again, she noticed the Porygon had attempted to lift a blue sphere onto her back, though due to the lack of hand and mouth, it had resulted in failure. Neith saw it was a great ball. Someone must have dropped it. No time to ask now anyway, better hold on to it for time being.

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (13/25) Staravia (9/17) Prinlup (0/25) Wingull (0/25) Bidoof (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Items: 2x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Now that she'd dealt with that bidoof, Palila turned to the rest of the group, who were in various stages of disarray or distress. Palila felt a little silly not having realized the grunt gal was asleep, but shrugged it off. When she woke up and kicked Drake in the stomach, Palila felt her respect for her rise.
    Drake explained that the team had a medic, and then Marina stepped forwards. Well, that was a little confusing. Marina was new, so she didn't know everyone yet. Marina had heard about the team roles before though, so Palila stepped forwards to set her straight.

"The 'medic' he's talking about is not you, it's Tonybones over there- " She pointed over towards Tony "- but he's not fully trained. Or, possibly, not really trained much at all. I doubt he can recognize or fix anything more serious than a Beedrill sting." She hadn't seen Tony do anything helpful recently, and was harboring some pretty strong anger towards him for not helping in the fight against the Charizard.
    Actually, she was just in a terrible mood towards everyone.
    She levelled her gaze at Marina, her tone bitter.
    "If you want to take the T-mans ONE job, fine, but at least teach him how to fight instead so he can be of some use to us in this ridiculous renegade future."
    She made sure her voice was loud enough so that Tony could hear what was said.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (0/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (0/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (0/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (0/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (0/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (0/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x4 Pokeballs, Fresh Water

Amy saw the swarm of Zubats coming and was prepared to fight, but one supersonic was enough to make her have a dizzy spell. She stumbled and fell to the ground. She paused, feeling her fingers touch something in the underbrush. Amy pulled it out. A fresh water. Might be useful.

Amy drew her eyebrows together in annoyance when she heard Palila loudly complaining about Tony. "Hey," she said as she stood back up, "now is not the time for infighting. Save it for later. All of us are tired and need to get a move on. Provoking fights won't help anything." Amy rubbed her wrist as another dizzy spell hit. Waves of nausea washed over, but she managed to hold back on throwing up. "Just let them do what they want to. It never hurts to have multiple medics. Different expertise and training can be useful in the long run."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 4pm
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake, Marina, Cody

I felt myself getting light-headed from the pain and the stress, right before the wild Pokemon appeared. When the Bidoof ran towards me, I clumsily pressed the button on Wolverine's Pokeball, remembering what Dad had said about him when I picked him. That Wolverine stood up for me. And now I needed him to do that.

The Quilava materialized, and looked at me with concern when he saw the burns, however soon saw the Bidoof before launching into an attack.

Opponent's Pokemon: Bidoof
    Attacking Pokemon: Quilava
    Opponent's Points: 5
    Attacker's Points: 14
    Bonuses: None
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0
    Attackers Remaining Points:9

Once the Pokemon had finally dispersed, the grunt that Matthias rescued finally spoke up.

"You idiots!" She shouted in a panic, "Do you know what Team Galactic do to deserters? They experiment on them! I would have been better dying with the rest of my team than be found by them now!"

The girl quickly shoved Drake aside, who had been trying to help her, before running past the group, towards Jubilife City.

"Palila, I will call the Professor and let him know what has happened." I said weakly, "You're right about the card, so it's your choice. You can either stay here and wait with us, or go with the group into the city to book the rooms. Your call."

I felt myself start to lose balance, and grabbed onto a nearby tree with my burnt arm, groaning as the pain became less and less bearable.

"Either way, can we please just do something." I explained weakly, "If you all think that we should go into the city together, then that is fine, but either way, we are getting nowhere."

Before anyone could respond, I felt a buzz on my wrist and in my pocket. My Poketch. I pulled Renny's out of my pocket with my good hand and held it out to him.

"I managed to swipe this from the Team Galactic guy, and forgot about it until now." I said, before looking at the screen.

Wormhole opening...
    Category: Medium-Large
    Direction: South West
    Distance: >15km

Once the assailant had finished dealing with the uniformed grunts who stood in his way, he realized that his primary targets had escaped. This however didn't worry him. Outside of the boy who was no longer in the equation, they were no major threat. They pleaded that they were trying to get home, and didn't seem to want to be here. However, regardless of whether they were looking for trouble or not, trouble would still find them and spell disaster. So whilst it wasn't imperative that he find them immediately, he would still be tracking them in order to remove them.

The assailant spent a bit of time inspecting the charred bodies that lay scattered around him and the vehicle they arrived in, hoping to find something worthwhile. Information.

As he was about to leave, he heard a buzzing nearby. Upon closer inspection, realized it was coming from the body of the boy. It seemed to be a wristwatch. Whilst the plastic casing and band were all melted, the internals seemed to be functioning.

The assailant made his way to the boy, removing the watch from him and looking at the charred screen.

W**mh-le #p%n*(g...
    Cat@gor!: M^&ium-L#r#e
    Di@#c$i(): S%u%% W@st
    Dis@^n$e: >15<m

To a normal person, this would have been borderline unreadable. However inside of the assailant's head, things were far from normal. As if from a science fiction movie, his eyes scanned the message, before highlighting readable characters, and rotating the rest through other letters, attempting to create words. Within a minute, he had it translated.

Wormhole opening...
    Category: Medium-Large
    Direction: South West
    Distance: >15km

However before he could attempt anything else, the screen began to dim, as finally the device ceased function. The assailant looked at the back of the watch, hoping to find the creator. Technology that could track wormholes would be an advantage to his cause, but the back was melted. However, looking at the wrist that it had been removed from, the emblem of Dash Corp could be seen, burnt into the flesh.

The assailant had found his next target...

Trainer Name: Jacob Reed

Pokemon In Party: (6/6)!
    Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. X/X)(Pyro. X/X)(Skipper. X/X)(Shruikan. X/X)(Stryker. X/X)(Magnitude. X/X)

I opened my eyes to see the sky darkening, however was not alarmed. It wasn't as dark as it was back home, and looked like a normal sunset.

I felt something dig into my back, as I sat up, remembering that Chime had given me a gift. My old sword.

"Where the f*** am I..." I muttered to myself, as I pulled out my phone. No service. Of course. I didn't lash out and get the Inter-dimensional Service add on.

I looked around noticing a path. It appeared just like any route back in Hoenn or Johto, however snow was melting. It was much colder here.

The path seemed to be going from East to West. Having no way to know any better, I pulled a coin out of my pocket, before flipping it. Heads is West, tails is East.

Tails.

"East it is..." I muttered, as I walked eastbound, wondering how the hell I was going to find Sophie here...
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (13/25) Staravia (9/17) Prinlup (0/25) Wingull (0/25) Bidoof (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Posts to hatch egg: Trash Burmy (1/20)
    Items: 2x Pokeballs, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus

Amy had fallen to the ground, then got back up and told Palila off. Palila raised an eyebrow at her, watching and wondering if the older girl was going to vomit. Despite being in a terrible physical state, there seemed to be enough energy left in Amy to still tell others what to do. Palila rolled her eyes.
    "Maybe you should grab someone to help you then, Amy. You don't look like you'll make it to the city, let alone shopping." She commented, tilting her head at Marina in a meaningful way.

The team galactic grunt freaked out and headed off for the city, and Sophie told her it was her call whether to go into the city or not too.
    "That punk has got the right idea-" Palila pointed to the retreating grunt "- waiting out here's no good. At least if we get killed in the city we can cause a scene and our bodies won't be lost in the woods forever."
    She took a few steps across the group, eyes wandering over each of them. She felt like a ratatta fleeing a sinking ship.
    Her poketch went off, but she didn't check it.
    "I'll meet you guys at the Pokecentre at sundown." She tapped her Poketch, vaguely aware that something was on the screen. South West? That meant nothing to her. Greater than 15km away? Huh. That meant it was far enough that nobody in the group could run there, even if they had an hour.
    "Message me if you want something. If I'm not there... " She frowned, not really wanting to think of that possibility.
    "-if I'm not there, um, well... whatever." She shrugged.
    There wasn't anyone to notify, and she had nothing to give to anyone. If she was gone, she was gone.

Palila took off after the team Galactic grunt, headed for the city.
    First thing on the list was healing her pokemon, and buying heal balls and healing supplies in case of another ambush.
    Second thing on the list was, as Amy had suggested, a bit of a style change.

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Kai (0/16)
    [Prinplup, Female]
    Arc (0/15)
    [Luxio, Male]
    Eider (0/14)
    [Staravia, Male]
    Name: Marina Aless
    Items: x3 Pokeballs
    ----------------------------------

Marina flinched a little bit as Palia told her off, looking between her, Tony, and Amy. She had just been trying to help...Professor Rowan had said something about team roles, but she had some skill with medicine and healing so she figured she'd at least try. That, and she had tried to help Palia with her wound earlier. Yes, so much had happened since then...But there was no need for hostility.

"I just...wanted to help. I d-didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.." Marina said softly, watching as the grunt fled towards Jubilife, with Palia following quickly afterwards. Looking down at her burnt hand, she stuffed it back in her pocket before glancing around at the rest of the group.

"Should we...go...? I'm sorry, I..." The girl's voice faded, and she rubbed the back of her neck for a moment before looking up at Amy. She considered offering her help, but was completely unsure what the result of that might be "Are you okay..?"

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

Name: Matthias Grand
    Trainer Card: Matthias Grand Trainer Card
    Team Status:
    ((())) ^^^^@@@@ (())oOOo ******
    Instinct (16/16) _ Kid (14/14) _ Sniper (15/15) _ Bienie (15/15) _ Trapeze (11/11) _ Static (8/8)
    Items: Pokeballs (1), Revive (1)
    Current Location: Oreburgh City

"You're Welcome!" Matthias called after the totally ungrateful grunt as she ran off towards the city.

"Seriously, is a little 'thank you', too much to ask for?"

"She has a point though, the city would probably be a good place to rest up. Some of us need Medical attention and .... Oh? Bye Palila... I guess she isn't waiting for the rest of us."

"So, Sophie, are you are to bossing us around? We could use a definite course. That wormhole sounds like a big deal, But I think we need to get you and the other injured people to a hospital. You have had a hard day so I will follow your lead and won't any trouble for you... for ... lets say 27 hours." Hew pulled out his Pokedex and set an alarm for 27 hours.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hunter (0/18)
    [Croconaw, Male]
    Cordelia (0/16)
    [Staravia, Female]
    Freya (0/22)
    [Snorunt, Female]
    Terry (0/18)
    [Prinplup, Male]
    Karl (0/10)
    [Kricketot, Male]
    Martini (0/7)
    [Cyndaquil, Female]
    Items: x4 Pokeballs, Fresh Water

Amy started to snarl at Palila when the girl stormed off. She sighed and crossed her arms. The spritzee rubbed against her and Amy rubbed his beak. "Yeah yeah it'll give her time to cool off." Amy snapped to attention when Marina spoke to her. She rubbed her head a bit and shrugged. "Eh, the SuperSonics made me a bit dizzy so I'm a bit nauseous, though that could also be a side effect of one of my medications, or both. Who knows. If you have anything for nausea I'd gladly take it." Amy pat Marina on the back and said, "Don't worry about her. She's just angry and maybe a bit confused or traumatized. What we just witnessed… mm… I think she won't be as hostile come nightfall, once she's had time to cool off and think. I think… ahh what's the word… ah she's on edge. She just needs to blow off some steam. I think we all do."

Amy looked back at Sophie. "I'll proceed to the city as well. I want to start getting everyone's rooms and new clothes as soon as possible." She turned back to Marina. "You're welcome to come and shop with me if you'd like. Or you can do something else. The choice is yours."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Name: Sophie Reed
    Team Status:

Wolverine (14/14) Emperor (16/16) Arc (15/15) *Unnamed* (5/5) Enigma (30/30)

Partner:

Egg:

Basic Info Story Info
    Current Location: Route 203
    Time: 4pm
    Day: 3
    Date: September 7th 2028
    Season: Early Spring
    Current Team: Sophie, Amy, Tony, Neith, Renny, Kinnie, Matthias, Palila, Drake, Marina, Cody

Palila left for Jubilife, which I was silently thankful for. Right now, we needed to be smart and not do anything impulsive, and Palila was probably the most likely to do that. Whilst her being on her own was probably not the safest, she hadn't been seen with us by anyone except Robocop, who would find us before he finds her, and the grunt who ran off. Everyone else who meant us harm that saw her with us is now probably dead...

"So, Sophie, are you are to bossing us around? We could use a definite course. That wormhole sounds like a big deal, But I think we need to get you and the other injured people to a hospital. You have had a hard day so I will follow your lead and won't any trouble for you... for ... lets say 27 hours."

I couldn't help but smile weakly at Matthias' proposal, before wincing in pain again.

"No hospitals. No police, and no hospitals." I explained, "With my arm, I will be in there for days, and if the grunts are found looking like my arm all over, links will be made. We can't spend more than a night in Jubilife. As for the wormhole, it seems like it is close to where we appeared, which means Professor Rowan will be able to find them. If we go there, we will be cornering ourselves."

My arm throbbed again as I gritted my teeth as Amy spoke up.

"If you're going into the city, and can do this without drawing attention to yourself, can you try and find me some painkillers?" I asked, "I will be able to cope without using my arm as much, but the pain is what's really causing problems."

"I'll go as well. It will look less suspicious than you booking a room for a few people by yourself." Cody explained to Amy before turning to Drake, "Though I don't have a trainer card here, so Drake, would you mind coming booking a room as well?"

"Are you right to stay here?" Drake asked, looking slightly concerned at me.

"I'll be fine." I explained, "Most of the group will be here with me, and we can contact each other if anything happens."

I looked over at Marina who was struggling with all this. We kind of half knew things might go a bit pear shaped, but not to this degree. She had been with us for less than a minute before the **** hit the fan.

"You should go with them as well." I explained, "Cody is right. If Amy and Drake go and book a room each which can sleep ten people between the pair, it will raise suspicion. If the four of you go, that way it seems like you're a small part of a bigger group, and shouldn't be as suspicious."

I was only telling half the truth when I said that. She needed time to breathe, and spending an hour or two with Drake and Cody, who seemed to be pretty understanding, and Amy who was a lot less rough around the edges that she tried to appear, would be good for her.

Before too much longer, Amy, Marina, Cody and Drake left for the city. Left with me was Tony, Neith, Kinnie, Renny and Matthias.

I looked to those who were still around. Whilst we were not on the path itself we were close, and the last thing we wanted was to attract attention to ourselves.

"First thing we should do is find somewhere nearby, outside the city to hide for an hour or so. If we are recognized it will draw unwanted attention to us." I explained, "Any ideas?"

@Noblejanobii @5TailedDemonLizard

As the four of you make your way into the city, you have a list of things you need to do.

1. Book rooms at Pokemon Center.
    2. Get supplies to disguise group.
    3. (If Possible) Find painkillers.

How you go about this is up to you...

@Lychee
    As you enter the city, you make your way to the Pokemon Center. As you do, you see the electronic billboards on top of buildings showing the footage of your teammates battling Team Galactic at Lake Verity, and Renny being interviewed... (OOC: Look, I don't have anything in particular planned, so I am just gonna work around you for the time being...)
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 05-24-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Trainer Palila Rae
    Team: Dartrix (25/25) Staravia (17/17) Prinlup (25/25) Wingull (25/25) Bibarel (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon: Chatot
    Posts to hatch egg: Trash Burmy (2/20)
    Items: 2x Pokeballs, 4x Healballs, Water Stone, Pidgeotite, Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, Poketch Plus
    Points: 33 (-12 from purchases, -15 evolution +1 from posting) Posts: 40

Palila ran through the forest away from the group, eventually joining the path and slowing down to a walk. After all that running, she was really beginning to feel her legs. Adrenalin was running out, and more and more upsetting emotions were flooding in. She entered Jubilife City with her head down, pulling her hood up over her hair.

The first stop was the Pokecentre, which none of the group had arrived at yet. Nobody asked her for an ID in order to heal her pokemon, which was nice. She tenderly accepted her pokeballs back from the nurse, almost feeling tearful with the relief that Pokemon could be healed so easily. Some things were not as easy to heal. She had a brief flash of thought, wondering what happens to a pokemon when its pokeball is melted down while it is still inside.
    Was it like being burned alive?
    Was it just simply like dissappearing from existence?
    Or, something worse- were the pokemon stuck as energy particles forever, unable to reform with the press of a button?
    She shook her head, trying to clear out the thoughts, and move the burning feeling from her eyes.

Once she stepped outside, Palila let out the bidoof she had caught.
    "Alright, now, get going." She made shoo-ing motion, but it stood steadfast.
    Not ready to deal with a stubborn pokemon, Palila turned on her heel and walked straight off to the Pokemart.

She wandered up and down the aisles, counting how much she could spend, and trying to stay focused. In the end she bought a few pink balls that said they could heal pokemon, a few different tubes of paint, and a chocolate bar. The shopkeeper was obliging, and didn't recognize her as anything problematic, since she wasn't in any of the footage showing around town.
    "Thank Golem for that" Palila muttered, exiting the shop and breaking open her candy.
    Bidoof was sitting outside the shop, holding something in its mouth.

"Dude, are you trying to eat a rock?" Palila frowned, and tossed a piece of chocolate at the bidoof.
    It dropped the stone it was holding, and went to nibble on the chocolate instead, while Palila investigated the item it had found.
    A water stone, apparently. It was bright blue, and sparkled inside like the sun hitting the ocean.
    Palila closed her hand around it, feeling the cool of the stone. She looked up and down the street- nobody was calling out or shouting about anything, so she put it into her hoodie pocket.

The next thing on the list of things to do before sundown was find a private spot up an alley or beside a building, where she could relax or destress and use her paints. She bit her lip. There had to be enough room to do what she wanted to do without getting caught. Peeking down an appropriate alley, she sighed. This alley would have been good, were it not for all the bags of trash.
    Bidoof bumped into her foot.
    "What, I can't go down there- its too messy and there might be some ratatta lurking in the dark." She complained to it.
    The bidoof glared at the rubbish bins ferociously, and dashed forwards with a clang. In a flurry of trash, a light began to glow from where Bidoof was rustling around.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Bidoof
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Bibarel
    Evolution Point Requirement: 15
    Points On-Hand: 33
    Points After Evolution: 18
    Link to stats in post header

Emerging from the trash pile looking slightly larger and very proud of itself, the Bidoof Palila had caught only hours ago had transformed into a Bibarel. Also, he had created a little clearing behind some bins, exposing some wall, a broken chair, and another shiny looking stone.
    Palila put her hand out to take it from him, offering chocolate once again.
    This time the stone looking sortof like a marble. Something about it made her think of going off a jump in a skate park. It was a nice feeling.
    Apparently collecting little trinkets had become a way of coping with intrusive thoughts.

Palila and Bidoof sat against the wall eating chocolate together as the afternoon dragged on.
    Nearby, a few bird pokemon sat on a fence railing, watching them.