Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm not sure how much time I'll have but iirc PSG wasn't too time intensive so I'd be up for it
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm not sure how much time I'll have but iirc PSG wasn't too time intensive so I'd be up for it
    It's all good, but yeah, there's been times you've done really well!

Thanks for the support! :3

3. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It's all good, but yeah, there's been times you've done really well!

Thanks for the support! :3
    I mean the first time I ever got to participate I got in late and had to start as a Pikachu. Got my....paws at the time on a Blessed Cure and made it to the final 2 and lost due to Tazz’s guards. All after having started late. So it’s possible!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Glad to see people are interested, but to make it work, I really need at least ten people. So if there's anyone out there that's reading this but unsure, a lot of this depends on you!
    Hi Neo! I am one of these "reading this but unsure" people. When will the game start and end? Are participants expected to write long posts and/or to post when it's night time in their timezone? Is it a game that might cause drama? Thank you in advance for your reply. :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Hi Neo! I am one of these "reading this but unsure" people. When will the game start and end? Are participants expected to write long posts and/or to post when it's night time in their timezone? Is it a game that might cause drama? Thank you in advance for your reply. :)
    Hey, thanks for giving it your thoughts!

The game start and end usually depends on how many people join. The more that do, the longer it'll go on for. And the better it'll be.

And nah, it's mainly answering trivia questions and such like that, so you don't need to write super-long posts. You just need to submit answers before other people do. As for drama, I don't think it's ever happened. It's more zany and wild than dramatic, that's for sure! But as for when trivia challenges for items are posted, that depends a lot on my schedule. Weekends are good any time, but weekdays, I can really only do nights because I work full-time. It's often why I offer multiple challenges at once so multiple people have a shot at winning them rather than one person nabbing up everything.

7. This post has been liked by:

Hey, thanks for giving it your thoughts!

The game start and end usually depends on how many people join. The more that do, the longer it'll go on for. And the better it'll be.

And nah, it's mainly answering trivia questions and such like that, so you don't need to write super-long posts. You just need to submit answers before other people do. As for drama, I don't think it's ever happened. It's more zany and wild than dramatic, that's for sure! But as for when trivia challenges for items are posted, that depends a lot on my schedule. Weekends are good any time, but weekdays, I can really only do nights because I work full-time. It's often why I offer multiple challenges at once so multiple people have a shot at winning them rather than one person nabbing up everything.
    Thank you for answering my questions, Neo! This game looks fun. :) I hope I won't be too disadvantaged by my timezone.
    And thanks again to @Chakramaster for answering my questions on Discord. :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I loved this when I played a few years ago. Being a Pikachu and trying to trick the humans was so fun.
    I totally down for it. I can try and recreate this moment again.
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post183001

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Well, after keeping this open for a week, my original cutoff mark was one week, ten definite yes responses. We got about five ye responses with some "maybes." Though I could wait longer, I have a feeling anyone who might say yes after this point just wouldn't be active enough for the kind of game this is. Sorry to say, but we didn't quite get what we needed and these kinds of games definitely need at least ten or else they're over very quickly and aren't much fun.

Thanks to everyone who did express interest, though! Sorry if this comes as a disappointment, but there will be other events and activities in the future. :3

12. This post has been liked by:

Coru