Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: TH24's Art Hub

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    OH MY GOD THAT IS THE CUTEST VULPIX I HAVE EVER SEEN. XD I didn't expect you to actually draw it. Would you mind if I coloured the line-art for my personal use?

Also that Emolga is amazing, so happy and cheerful. The necklace is a nice touch. :D If I can get a job someday soon I'll commission you for sure! I'm curious how the artwork would look without the paper background.
    Aww haha, thank you!! It was no problem! Sure, you can color it if you want - If you feel like sharing please do so... I'd love to see it!

Thanks again, and thanks for the interest! I just started experimenting around with the 'traditional paper' style, so we'll see what happens with that. Most of my artwork doesn't have a paper texture added in. In most cases I use a variety of textured brushes at my disposal which help to bring out some cool effects. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    YESSS!!!

I’ve wanted to see how you’d draw Emolga for quite a long time and it finally happened!

I love it, that’s definitely one ultra-cute dude! Many awesome thanks for taking this on, you did an epic job with it!! What a great, bright, and cheerful expression! You always do such an amazing job on these drawings!

That Alolan Vulpix is really adorable, too!
    Awesome!! Well you're most welcome - it was a pleasure to work on! Emolga is unfortunately one that I don't draw enough - must fix that..!

Thanks as always for enjoying my art Neo! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Oh maaaaaan these are absolutely adorable! I love the Emolga one and the Alolan Vulpix too! Both so cute! You really do bring out many great cheerful expressions to your characters! Makes me so happy to see them. Excellent job! @TotodileHop24
    Thank you so much, I'm glad to hear how much you like them! I'll keep doing my best! o/

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

2. This post has been liked by:

Another commission! This one is for @Chakramaster - Thank you for your support! Hope you like it!

Spoiler:

And... I thought I'd post another past collab drawing from this March! The theme was Pokémon and/or Digimon in Animal Crossing style! =)

Spoiler:

4. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Daaaang, more incredible art stuff! Definitely a great job on Chakra's Pikachu! That smile is infectious!

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by TotodileHop24 View Post
    Another commission! This one is for @Chakramaster - Thank you for your support! Hope you like it!

Spoiler:

And... I thought I'd post another past collab drawing from this March! The theme was Pokémon and/or Digimon in Animal Crossing style! =)

Spoiler:
    OMG It's SOOOOO GOOD! I absoluetly LOVE it! Blown away at still how good these turn you. You truly have a GIFT at making art. Able to bring smiles to the masses in such times of need. That adorable, infectious smile. Even capturing the fur and scarf to the pose. I LOVE it!

Thank you so much again! You've got a follower for life here!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    OMG It's SOOOOO GOOD! I absoluetly LOVE it! Blown away at still how good these turn you. You truly have a GIFT at making art. Able to bring smiles to the masses in such times of need. That adorable, infectious smile. Even capturing the fur and scarf to the pose. I LOVE it!

Thank you so much again! You've got a follower for life here!
    Haha, you're very welcome! Enjoy!! =D

Oh yes, and I have to say... creating, as well as viewing art, can have a therapeutic effect on people. It's why I've had such a deep passion for drawing things for so long. Besides the evolving challenge that it can bring, it just flat-out makes me happy! And I love creating fan art because it's a way that I can show my support for a beloved series like Pokémon, and especially for the joy it brings others.

I appreciate that - I'm glad you'll keep looking forward to my future works!

10. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Aww that Biyomon is adorable! My favourite Digimon is Terriermon. :3 The Pikachu is cute, too. Do you do livestreams?

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    Aww that Biyomon is adorable! My favourite Digimon is Terriermon. :3 The Pikachu is cute, too. Do you do livestreams?
    Thank you very much! Oh yes, Terriermon is super cute for sure!

Unfortunately I haven't done any livestreams - I honestly think I'd be too nervous to take part in something like that, haha. But I have put together WIP screenshots of some of my works from time to time (when I remember to that is!). I'll post them here sometime later!
    Last edited by TotodileHop24; 11-01-2020 at 08:03 PM.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TotodileHop24 View Post
    Thank you very much! Oh yes, Terriermon is super cute for sure!

Unfortunately I haven't done any lifestreams - I honestly think I'd be too nervous to take part in something like that, haha. But I have put together WIP screenshots of some of my works from time to time (when I remember to that is!). I'll post them here sometime later!
    Oh that's totally fine! I was just wondering you did any, that's all. :3 I always like to see other artists at work. n.n

Posting something more summer-y since it's been unusually warm and pleasant lately. Good vibes!

Spoiler:

15. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Holy moley, that's beautiful! Amazing work on all those clouds and that Sylveon!

She's got a great smile!