Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: TH24's Art Hub

During these stressful times, I thought that it would be appropriate to post some feel-good art - something to help spread smiles and positivity. No captions this time, just art. I hope they make your day just a little bit brighter.

Be safe - be strong - stay healthy! We'll all get through this together. <3

Spoiler:

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

Quote Originally Posted by TotodileHop24 View Post
    During these stressful times, I thought that it would be appropriate to post some feel-good art - something to help spread smiles and positivity. No captions this time, just art. I hope they make your day just a little bit brighter.

Spoiler:

The color in your art is amazing. The shiny Geodudses are the best thing ever.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

3. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Spoiler:

These are so beautiful and so bright and colorful! You are right. Things like these are what we all could use to brighten our day. Your art is amazing and really helps to bring out everyone's bright shining smile in times of great need. Thanks for sharing this amazing artwork. You truly are an incredibly gifted artist! They're all equally amazing, but most of you here know....Pikachu just has that special place in my heart. Thank you so much again for sharing all these! Hopefully we can see more of your amazing art later! =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

5. This post has been liked by:

So... it's been a while! I hope that you all have been staying safe and healthy during these hard times. Like so many of us, I've been keeping busy with real life things, but I'm glad I found some time to return here.

With that, I want to say that I'll be taking a couple of quick commissions! At this time I'm only looking for simple, one character commissions (but they will have a bit of a background added in). They'll also have a paper texture to give off a traditional feel. I posted some examples below.

These will be priced at $30 USD each - If you're interested, please send me a PM! Thank you for reading!

Spoiler:

7. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'll be taking a couple of quick commissions!
    In Morgan Freeman's voice: And like that, it was as if the heavens above opened and an angelic chorus sang aloud for all the universe to hear as suddenly there was light everywhere.

I'm definitely commissioning you. YOU'RE AWESOME!

Also, those are fantastic pictures! The Snivy hugging Rowlet is ultra cute. :3

9. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I'm broke, so sorry. xD But your art is amazing as always! If you happen to do some random sketches here or there, wouldn't mind an Alolan Vulpix. :p

Personally I love the Fennekin one, its gaze looks hopeful to me.

11. This post has been liked by:

Posted below is a commission for @Neo Emolga of his Emolga pokésona! Thank you very much for commissioning me! =)

Just a FYI: I am accepting one character, minimal background commissions like this for $30 USD each. Please toss me a PM if you're interested!

Spoiler:

@Chibi Altaria =)

Spoiler:

13. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    OH MY GOD THAT IS THE CUTEST VULPIX I HAVE EVER SEEN. XD I didn't expect you to actually draw it. Would you mind if I coloured the line-art for my personal use?

Also that Emolga is amazing, so happy and cheerful. The necklace is a nice touch. :D If I can get a job someday soon I'll commission you for sure! I'm curious how the artwork would look without the paper background.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

YESSS!!!

I’ve wanted to see how you’d draw Emolga for quite a long time and it finally happened!

I love it, that’s definitely one ultra-cute dude! Many awesome thanks for taking this on, you did an epic job with it!! What a great, bright, and cheerful expression! You always do such an amazing job on these drawings!

That Alolan Vulpix is really adorable, too!

Administrator

Oh maaaaaan these are absolutely adorable! I love the Emolga one and the Alolan Vulpix too! Both so cute! You really do bring out many great cheerful expressions to your characters! Makes me so happy to see them. Excellent job! @TotodileHop24

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..