Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Aight since I didn't reveal last year who's secret santa I was.
    Let's do it this year and rngesus or chakramaster, whoever decided really, gave me Scytherwolf.
    Happy to know you enjoy it ^^
    Shall I reveal how everyone was matched? Okay! Basically I have everyone in both categories a number. 1-3 for WiFi and 1-10 in Non WiFi (I think it was 10). Starting from the top of the list. I rolled a number depending on how many were left. Whichever number it landed on that corresponded to the person with that number is who they were paired with. So partly both I would say!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Lovely to see all these great gifts!! :)

Here is mine!

Ahh so cute! I actually don't know who it was but thank you so much!! You did an awesome job on getting the hat fitting perfectly! I love how Archen is hanging through the wreath! And the animation looks amazing! <3 It's so 3D :O I love it!
    I was gonna keep quiet about it, but I’ll reveal myself. I was the one who created yours this year. :D as with each year I try and learn something new with Photoshop. This year I looked at wreaths closer and saw it reminded me of old cartoons. The Archen I were looking at on google reminded me of some of those old images popping through the circle. The Lion, Porky the Pig, Bugs Bunny, etc. so it gave me the idea to try and replicate it. Just more Christmas themed now. It was a struggle at times cause I had to manually cut out both wings seperately, the tuft around its neck too. The Santa hat was a bit tougher. Especiallybto cut it out since I couldn’t find a cartoony looking one that didn’t need to be cut out much without looking awkward.

I’m glad you could tell what I was going for! That means I did better than I thought! :D not being very experienced in this stuff I always feel weird looking at something I make. In fact, I diiiiiid have some struggle in the end I had to get help on. Cause it wouldn’t save so I can upload it to post up. After I got someone more experienced to look into it.....apparently I had it way too big xD. Like it was MASSIVE in size xD. After they helped me fix that and another issue that came from transferring it so they can find out why. Definitely gives me hope in learning more in the future! :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

@Chakramaster Omg!!!! Chakra! I didn't know you were so good at Photoshop! It's so impressive! :D You did a really awesome job! Thank you so much!!! :)
    GCEA

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    @Chakramaster Omg!!!! Chakra! I didn't know you were so good at Photoshop! It's so impressive! :D You did a really awesome job! Thank you so much!!! :)
    I have made it a goal for each year to try and learn something new for Photoshop. Each year being successful, but this year probably being the most successful. Actually got the latest Photoshop working on my computer (without the lingering issue) so I'm happy about that. I really had to do some digging, testing, starting completely over again and again with this. In the end I finally got it working. I actually did have a huge issue where I couldn't save and convert it over. So I did get help on this from an expert. He was able to find out why my computer wouldn't convert and save it....cause it was nearly 2000x1000 in original size. And with that animation I originally had? No xD it was making my computer stroke out trying to convert that into a gif format. SO he helped resize and we had to get the original animation switched out cause it was broken on the timeline after I sent him the pdf.

All in all I'm glad it came out so well! I know what to double check on in the future too so hopefully I won't have that issue. I do hope I can get far better at Photoshop someday. So thanks for that confidence booster and I'm glad you like it! :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

5. This post has been liked by:

Hello everybody! I have just received five Pokemon named after fruits from @Noblejanobii, my Secret Santa :

-A level 1 female Ralts named Peach. I like her because she is in a Love Ball, she is Modest and she has 3 perfect IVs (HP, Special Attack and Speed).
    -A level 1 male Chikorita named Lime. I like him because Chikorita is my favorite Pokemon.
    -A level 1 male Mareep named Lemon. I like him because he knows Iron Tail.
    -A level 1 male Deerling named Pear. I like him because he is a Winter Form Deerling.
    -A level 1 female Eevee named Apple. I like her because female Eevees are quite uncommon.

Thank you very much for these cute Pokemon! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I just received my secret santa gift from @Cleobel, and I am so happy right now.

I got:
    - A LV1 male Alolan Vulpix (My favorite non-legendary pokemon) in a Premier Ball with Freeze-Dry and Moonblast. He's named Yusuke and has Max IVs in every stat apart from Attack, Snow Warning (His hidden Ability) and a Timid Nature.
    - And three eggs, the first of which hatched into a male Popplio with a Modest nature, perfect HP, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def & Def, his hidden ability, and the move Perish Song.
    - The second hatched a male Fennekin who has a Timid nature, his hidden ability, max Sp.Atack, Attack, Defense & Speed, and knows Wish, Heat Wave, Hypnosis & Magic Coat.
    - Out of the Third egg hatched a Timid natured male Zorua, who has max Sp.Atack, HP & Defense IVs, and knows Dark Pulse & Extrasensory.

All of these are amazing gifts and I love them all! <3 Especially the Fennekin, as not only is he from a French game, he has four different Egg Moves, a Hidden Ability and really good stats, so no matter what I chose, he can help with it, be it Masuda method, or Competative battling. :D Not that the other three aren't awesome as well! My four favoirte non-legendary pokemon, with egg moves and good stats! And as an added bonus, being from french games, they can all be used for Masuda method shiny hunting in the future. :D

Words cannot express how happy I am with these. Thank you very very much Cleobel! :D

8. This post has been liked by:

*slithers in*

I know this is horrendously delayed but OH MY GOSH ALL THESE PRESENTS ARE AWESOME!!!!! I'm so sad I couldn't participate last year but you guys all had such awesome presents for each other. :D

@Fate made me an awesome crossword which was a lovely surprise and also hilarious.

10. This post has been liked by: