Administrator

PXR Christmas Advent Calendar: December 25th

so meant to post this way earlier....but Christmas and family stuff.

Well it's finally here. Christmas Day and the end to the Christmas season of 2018 and the first ever PXR Advent Calendar. I want to thank everyone who helped to create some posts to help create this special calendar and help to spread some extra Holiday cheer. It may not have been much, but it was something to look forward to each day. Some of us may have even learned of something new or saw some amazing artwork to help celebrate Christmas! Thanks for helping make Christmas that much more special here on PXR. Merry Christmas everyone!

No matter how you celebrate Christmas as either Christian, Jewish, or otherwise, or even not at all. I hope you all have an amazing rest of your Holiday. Merry Christmas to all!

Enjoy the good times and listen to some awesome Holiday music while you can!

Spoiler:

Movies are another great way. Be sure to check out movies like:

Home Alone 1 & 2
    National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
    The Polar Express
    Elf
    The Santa Clause trilogy
    The Christmas Chronicles (Netflix)
    and many many more. Share your favorites here!

Have any awesome stories to tell of your Christmas today? Feel free to share them below if you would like!

Once again I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! One week left until the new year. Let's make it a great one guys!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Additionally here’s a Christmas fun fact!

Did you know Santa Claus is actually considered the patron saint of prostitutes? St. Nicholas is the patron saint of many things, but the funniest of all is prostitutes. It all stems from a story having to do with the fact that he gave sacks of gold to a family with three daughters to save them from having to become prostitutes. And depending on the story, how he delivers the gifts is representative of how gifts are received in those countries. In some cases they’re dropped down the chimney, while in others they are left in the girls’ shoes.

I forgot to mention this on my days but I thought it would be a nice addition.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by:

@Chakramaster Thank you for hosting the PXR Advent Calendar and the Secret Santa event! I hope you had a very Marill Christmas! :D

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Additionally here’s a Christmas fun fact!

Did you know Santa Claus is actually considered the patron saint of prostitutes? St. Nicholas is the patron saint of many things, but the funniest of all is prostitutes. It all stems from a story having to do with the fact that he gave sacks of gold to a family with three daughters to save them from having to become prostitutes. And depending on the story, how he delivers the gifts is representative of how gifts are received in those countries. In some cases they’re dropped down the chimney, while in others they are left in the girls’ shoes.

I forgot to mention this on my days but I thought it would be a nice addition.
    Certain things like that, depending on how you look at them and interpret them. Yeah I can totally see how that can be taken in such a bad way. I actually hadn’t heard that one before either. Pretty crazy to think about. Kinda like the whole line “I with you in the dark.” Can be taken a few different ways when you think about it unless specified.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    @Chakramaster Thank you for hosting the PXR Advent Calendar and the Secret Santa event! I hope you had a very Marill Christmas! :D
    Hey it’s no problem, Cleo! You’re welcome! I had fun hosting and participating both! Was another awesome Christmas season. I miss it and the music on the radio already. It was totally fun! If I were to bring the Advent Calendar back next year I think it would need a little improvement. So I may start sign ups early if so to see if it would be more popular than it was this time and can have bigger more involved events to each day. Activity is a big decider in that cause Neo and myself had to cover for quite a few days to make up for it.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

7. This post has been liked by: