Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: GCEA Birthday Thread

  1. #21





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    ....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......


  2. #22
    Ace Trainer Lychee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    510
    Happy birthday Truly!!
    (Truly probably can't post today due to no internet at home lol)

  3. This post has been liked by:

    Truly 

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Happy birthday Truly!!
    (Truly probably can't post today due to no internet at home lol)
    Todays his bday? Let him know I said happy birthday.





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    ....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......


  5. This post has been liked by:

    Truly 

  6. #24
    @Dragon Master Mike ! Happy Birthday, man! Please post your list of pokemon. You can pick on to be the shiny.


    @Truly
    Sorry man, i couldnt find your list. Please post it here.





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    ....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......


  7. #25
    @Rival Max
    *Rotom*
    Clauncher
    Vullaby
    Jangmo-o

    --

    While I'm here, happy birthday, Mike.

  8. This post has been liked by:


  9. #26
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,257
    Hey, here's my birthday list finally lol


    For blizzard Blue I'm going to take the one Pokemon with an item:
    Meditite
    Finneon
    Feebas
    Absol

    And the item I wanted was a Twisted Spoon.

    For GD I'll do two Pokemon:
    Alolan Sandshrew
    Froakie
    Helioptile
    Growlithe

  10. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    @Rival Max
    *Rotom*
    Clauncher
    Vullaby
    Jangmo-o

    --

    While I'm here, happy birthday, Mike.

    Rotom (Type: Electric/Ghost
    Points: 25



    Vullaby (Type: Dark/Flying)
    Points: 25


    These will start off as locked pokeballs. In the future you will need to wait until I add them into the story. All future events will need to be posted in the event claims thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Hey, here's my birthday list finally lol


    For blizzard Blue I'm going to take the one Pokemon with an item:
    Meditite
    Finneon
    Feebas
    Absol

    And the item I wanted was a Twisted Spoon.

    For GD I'll do two Pokemon:
    Alolan Sandshrew
    Froakie
    Helioptile
    Growlithe
    For Rose

    Meditite (Type: Psychic/Fighting)
    Points: 19

    w/Twisted Spoon


    For Luke


    Alolan Sandshrew (Type: Ice/Steel)
    Points: 22


    Helioptile (Type: Electric)
    Points: 24

    Please add these to your event claim thread
    Last edited by Rival Max; 09-29-2019 at 05:16 AM.





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    ....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......


  11. This post has been liked by:


  12. #28
    Ace Trainer Lychee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    510
    Happy Half Birthday to meeeee! ☆

    If I get to send two lists; one of each game like I've seen others do!

    @Rival Max
    Team Galactic - Palila Rae
    Noibat
    Aerodactyl
    Skarmory
    Gliscor


    @Desolate Divine
    And Platinum - Briar Clark
    Abra
    Shuppet
    Phantump
    Litwick

    It would be cool to also know what sort of "points bonus" (mentioned in the opening post) I get for the half birthday bonus, and which game I can put it in (or if each character gets it!)
    Last edited by Lychee; 08-01-2019 at 03:20 PM.

  13. This post has been liked by:


  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Happy Half Birthday to meeeee! ☆

    If I get to send two lists; one of each game like I've seen others do!

    @Rival Max
    Team Galactic - Palila Rae
    Noibat
    Aerodactyl
    Skarmory
    Gliscor


    @Desolate Divine
    And Platinum - Briar Clark
    Abra
    Shuppet
    Phantump
    Litwick

    It would be cool to also know what sort of "points bonus" (mentioned in the opening post) I get for the half birthday bonus, and which game I can put it in (or if each character gets it!)

    Impatient one ill address half bdays soon.

    Also with half bdays it one pokemon, one item





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    ....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......


  15. #30
    Ace Trainer Lychee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Impatient one ill address half bdays soon.

    Also with half bdays it one pokemon, one item
    I mean, its been a week with no response- just making sure you noticed meeee~

    In the instructions on the first post, it says half birthdays
    "-- You will send a list of four Pokemon. You will receive at least one of those Pokemon. [Non Evolved // Non Legendary]
    -- You can also request item(s)"
    Just because I /can/request items doesn't mean its compulsory, right?
    I dont have any items I wanna request!

    But, if the instructions are written wrong and I have to request an item, I guess i'll see if Palila could have a full heal, and Briar one of those stones that makes eevee turn into espeon?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •