Thread: Decimation Blue

Decimation Blue

Hello Kanto Battlers. I have been working on the plot for this for sometime and I finally wanted to get this started officially. There will be a new thread. As you guessed by the title Decimation Blue will be the new title. The game will skip ahead a little bit in time. Not much but the trainers will be around gym four. There will be pokemon given to catch up for pokemon you might have missed out on. With the activity being in flux of our group I will adjust to making a schedule so with time and commitment we can get through this. I would hate to see this crazy story go to waste.

Well, Id like to know if you are interested and what you think. If you are in Plat and you dont think you can join this please feel free to say that.

If you are a new person interested you should check out GCEA: Plat the story is still early enough to jump in without being lost.

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Brettles @Dragon Master Mike @brandon_g @Noblejanobii

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'd be interested but I'll say the same thing I told Jacob, I'm studying abroad and that comes first before anything else so I might only be able to reply once a day depending on the length.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'm in!
    GCEA

The new thread is up before it becomes official I may make changes to the dex as per the situation with Platinum I think Kanto dex probably should be a little smaller.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......