Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator

Never officially played anything D&D related. Always kinda wanted to try. Soooooo, here goes!

Name: Lucian
    Pokemon Species: Pikachu
    Level: 1
    Class: Wizard
    Ability Scores:

STR: 9
    DEX: 11
    CON: 10
    INT: 15
    WIS: 13
    CHA: 14

Background: Lucian was always one of those you'd see mostly trying to do things alone. Able to pick up on a good or bad situation with his friends or family. It helped him pick up on smaller sounds most others he knew were't able to pick up on. Didn't hurt that it came with having bigger ears as a Pikachu too. Aside from some knowledge others he grew up with. Lucian was pretty weak compared to others. Didn't seems as "fit" as the other Pokemon were. Magics just seem to interest him the most. Especially with his electric typing and affinity.

Lucian loves to keep a close connection with his friends and not so great when he's alone. So if there's ever a chance to stay in a group with his friends. He'd rather be by there side to help them through any situation. Being a smaller Pokemon he wasn't always very noticeable, yet still hopes to be someone that others can look up to.

Skill Proficiencies: Investigation, History, Nature, Perception

If somehow I did it wrong (which I don't "think" I did?) let me know and I can rectify it xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

@Chakramaster I can't tell you if you did anything wrong or not, but because you're a pikachu, I can tell you your type racials and your species-specific features.

Spoiler:
    Type Racial Features: Electric
    You gain a +1 to CON, DEX, WIS and INT for being a monotype!

Electric - You are immune to the Paralyzed Condition. You have 2 Reactions instead of 1.

Languages: You can speak, read, and write in the following additional languages
    Jollish

Pikachu Specific Features:
    Walking Speed: 35ft
    Size: Small
    Friendly Demeanor: Pikachu's are often seen as very approachable folk. DC's to make checks involving talking to strangers for help are lowered for you.

Choose your ability from Lightning Rod or Static and add it to your character sheet:
    Lightning Rod: Whenever an Electric type Move Skill is used within 30ft of this Pokemon, the target changes to this Pokemon instead. They then gain a +1 to Ranged skill Damage until the end of combat.
    Static: When you are successfully hit with a Melee Attack or Move Skill, you may use your Reaction to force that target must make a Strength Saving Throw, DC 13. On a failed save, that target is under the Paralyzed Condition until the end of your next turn.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Made the update, let me know if something needs to be changed because I left something out or just plain goofed up a bit. XD

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    I just wanted to let you all know I got super busy this weekend so I'll get you guys your info as soon as I can! I'm hoping I can get it to those who need it p the end of the day.

EDIT: Of course after I say that, I get sick. I swear I haven't forgotten. ><
    Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 03-02-2019 at 03:19 PM.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    I just wanted to let you all know I got super busy this weekend so I'll get you guys your info as soon as I can! I'm hoping I can get it to those who need it p the end of the day.

Aww, that sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post

Hey don’t worry about it. No stress, no worries! It’s all good and hope you feel better soon!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    I'm still sick but I'm gonna try getting these out bit by bit still. If I missed anything, let me know.

@Shruikan

Spoiler:

Jangmo-O
    Type Racials:

Languages: You speak Draconic.
    Ability Score Increases: You gain +1 1 STR, DEX, INT and CHA for being a Monotype!
    Once per Short Rest, you may use a reaction to halve incoming damage from one attack. (I really need to rework some of these so it's less combat oriented)

Species Specific Abilities:

Size: Small
    Walking Speed: 35ft
    Quadruped: You are unable to hold things without using your mouth, or both front limbs, you can use a Dash Action as a bonus action.
    Natural Armour: Your base AC is 12 instead of 10.

Abilities: Choose one of these abilities and add them to your character sheet.
    Bulletproof: You have Advantage on Saving throws against Ball and Bomb based Move Skills. If you fail the save, you take half damage instead of full. If you succeed the save, you take no damage instead of half.
    Soundproof: You are immune to the effects and damage of sound based Move Skills.
    Overcoat: If a weather condition is in place where Pokemon would take damage, this Pokemon does not.

Class Traits:
    HP: 8-1=7
    Invocation: Eyes of the Runekeeper - You can read all written writing, even if you would otherwise, not be able to read it.
    Prestidigitation: I'm just gonna link you the cantrip because I'm tired and sick. XD
    Patron: The Unown - Due to the cryptic nature of the one who has given you power, you never get a straight answer. Knowledge seems to be what they want.
    Saving Throws: Wisdom, Charisma

Additional Background Skills: Arcana and Investigation

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

8. This post has been liked by:

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Name: Phyllis (Frequently referred to as "Lady Phyllis")
    Pokemon Species: Litwick
    Level: 1
    Class: Sorceress
    Ability Scores:
    STR: 10
    DEX: 12 (Including +1 from being Fire)
    CON: 13
    INT: 12 (Including +1 from being Ghost)
    WIS: 13
    CHA: 17 (including +2 from being Fire and Ghost)

Background:

Nobody really knows where Phyllis came from, or even if "Phyllis" is her real name. All everyone knows about her is that a nobleman was hurting a poor innocent schmuck in the street, using his social standing to escape consequences of his actions, and suddenly the nobleman was burning to death.

When his charred corpse fell over, a Litwick nobody had ever seen before declared that those in power could no longer use that power to dodge consequences for their actions, because she was around to stop them. This pretty much set the pattern for every appearance Phyllis had since: someone with influence and money would be using that power to hurt others and get away with it and then suddenly she'd show up and dramatically burn them to death.

She gained the moniker of "Lady" half seriously and half ironically: people respected her power (if not her erratic temperament) and saw fit to show that respect by calling her with a title from the nobility she so despises. There are some who think this title is not ironic at all, as there are rumors that she must come from some powerful bloodline: she displays strange abilities not wholly native to Litwick.

Skill Proficiencies: Intimidation, Persuasion, Perception, Insight
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

10. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    m o m f r i e n d .

Name: Fury.
    Pokemon Species: Espurr.
    Level: 1.
    Class: Cleric (Protection domain; worshipper of Virizion).
    Ability Scores:
    STR: 12.
    DEX: 10 (+1).
    CON: 14.
    INT: 12 (+1).
    WIS: 16 (+1).
    CHA: 12 (+1).
    Background: Fury used to live a charmed, quiet life with her Fennekin husband. The two were incredibly close, one rarely seen without the other. They lived on the outskirts of their hometown, in a quaint little cottage that unfortunately had no chance of keeping the Slumberwrought out. Fury barely escaped their sudden, furious onslaught with her life; her husband was not so lucky.

Since then, the widowed Espurr has found a new calling. She decided that never again would anyone perish on her watch, and prayed to Virizion for the strength to make it so. When her deity bequeathed this power upon her, she set out on her way. She might not be the most skilled at combatting the Slumberwrought, but nothing would stop her from protecting the innocents who were still at risk from their attacks.
    Skill Proficiencies: Religion, Perception, Insight, Medicine.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

I love that you linked Handbooker Helper because Critical Role is my fave. <3

Name: Surakiilae "Sura" Mukata
    Pokemon Species: Totodile
    Level: 5 (is that right? 1x5?)
    Class: Barbarian
    Ability Scores:
    STR: 15
    DEX: 13
    CON: 14
    INT: 10
    WIS: 8
    CHA: 12

Background: Surakiilae was raised in the jungle in a clan of other totodile, croconaw and feraligatr where wrestling, sparring, and fighting was normal. From a young age, totodile offspring were taught to dominate their peers through a display of physical strength. It was not uncommon for smaller, weaker totodile to succumb to natural selection and perish at the hands of their violent clanmates. Although fighting to the point of death was discouraged and considered mostly counter-intuitive in casual circumstances, it was a common method of settling arguments. The physically apt were always favoured among the clan, and the strongest feraligatr was always the clan leader.

Sura was always quite physically capable and more often than not could best her peers in friendly matches. She trained daily, made allies within her clan, and was generally liked and respected. She did not see eye-to-eye with everyone in her clan, but nor did anyone else. There was one other totodile who could rival her strength, Durnak, who belonged to another family. One day when the two of them were training near a swamp, Durnak's jealously overcame him and he dared Sura to disturb a sleeping drapion, which they would both run from when it awoke. Sura, not intent on backing down from the challenge, shot small bullets of water at an overhanging tree branch which snapped, falling on the drapion and waking it up. In a fury it came at both totodile, but Durnak was quick to turn on Sura and use aqua jet, a move that had been passed down his family line, knocking her back several metres and into the clutches of the drapion. Out of fear he kept running.

Desperate to escape, Sura began violently thrashing about, a technique used by her family, and managed to deter the drapion enough that she was able to escape. She was partially blinded by the confusion clouding her mind as she pushed on, feeling her side ache with great pain. It wasn't until the confusion wore off that she realised her side was pulsing with poison. She stumbled for another quarter-hour before she found what she hoped was a safe hollow inside a tree and fell unconscious. She woke to the sight of her brother, a croconaw, carrying her back to the clan. When she got back, still in a daze, most clan members seemed to regard her with disappointment or scorn. She soon learned that Durnak had spun the story differently, claiming that Sura had lost to him in a sparring match and tried to unleash a drapion on him for revenge. She was outraged by these lies and protested his fabrications with little effect. Other clan members suggested that they duel to see who was being truthful.

Feeling she had no choice but to accept or be shamed regardless, she accepted, and the entire clan watched as the two totodile fought. In her weakened state, Sura lost and was deemed a disgrace. Durnak's father, filled with rage, attempted to attack Sura for what he thought she had done to his son, but Sura's older brother managed to fend him off. Within moments, all members from both families were fighting, while Sura looked on with horror. The fighting was finally put to an end with the clan leader intervened and banished Sura for her betrayal.

Eight or so months later, the totodile roams the lands by herself, encountering allies and foes alike. She has a fear of poison, having never forgotten the ruthlessness of the drapion's attack, and has a scar from where it had impacted her months ago. She vowed to one day become strong enough to return to her clan and defeat Durnak in a final duel.

Personality: Sura is a feisty pokémon with a strong sense of conviction. She is fuelled mostly by her rage, and is prone to outbursts and impulsive actions when provoked. When she is calm, she can be kind and reasonable, and does not shy away from lending a hand where needed. She has average intelligence but struggles to make wise decisions, which can land her in awkward circumstances. Sometimes she tries to be gentle but ends up breaking things. She is proud to be physically strong, and as a result of her upbringing, views it as the most useful method of achieving goals. She can be articulate and somewhat persuasive, but still prefers to settle things over a wrestling match than to talk it out. She can almost never resist a challenge.

Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Acrobatics, Intimidation, Nature.

Squeeee I'm excited!

13. This post has been liked by: