Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Apologies if there's anything that needs correcting, I am a little rusty at this.

Your real-life character name: Gary M.F. Oak

Your character's age: 14

Your real-life character's appearance: The first thing that one notices about Gary is his mane of spiky auburn hair, an unruly vertical mass that somehow works for him. The second thing is his near-constant smirk, matched by dark green eyes that seem to be constantly egging on everyone he meets to try and match him. Gary is about average height for his age, but he is in very good shape from the lifestyle of a traveling Pokémon Trainer. His usual ensemble is made up of a long-sleeved purple shirt, blue jeans, and brown boots with a green and yellow pendant hung around his neck to complete the look.

Your real-life character's personality: There’s something about Gary. Despite his arrogant attitude and pettiness, he has attracted a league of groupies and fans. While he can be insufferable a lot of times, there’s no doubt that he is a very talented Pokémon trainer. Already Gary has shown that he has inherited at least part of his grandfather’s famous analytical brain, and he is no slouch when it comes to training either. Despite his pedigree and chauffeured corvette, Gary is not one to slack off. He is always looking for new challenges and experiences to conquer. Of course, following the spirit of his Pokémon battling style, his first instinct (as well as his second and third) is to brute force his way through any trial. Playing “Chambers and Charizards” might be a good way to teach him a different approach to problem-solving. Just don’t tell his cheerleaders that he’s playing such a nerdy game!

Has your character played "Chambers and Charizards" before?: No, and Gary will probably need a lot more help than he is willing to admit to.

What kinds of classes does your real-life character want to make?: Gary is attracted to classes with muscle, like fighters and warriors. But those might not be “special” enough for him, so Gary has got it into his head that he would make a fantastic paladin.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Senior Moderator

@Kentucky Fried Torchic

That's perfect! Gary's character will be added to the party list once he makes a character.

The party for this stream:

Brock: In the DM's chair
    Ash: Aldaron the Red (lv.1 human battlemage wizard)
    Misty: Dame Meri of Halidor (lv. 1 human Blue Dragon magic knight)
    Serena: Christine Belmont (lv. 1 human light runeblade)
    May: Arthien Nightsong (lv. 1 elf minstrel)
    Dawn: Coriel Brightdawn (lv. 1 elf cleric)
    Gary: Grayson Rockchurch (lv. 1 dwarf paladin)
    Last edited by EmeraldSky; 05-17-2019 at 10:55 PM.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    @EmeraldSky

I'm curious, is there an actual character sheet that I myself should be filling out to keep Gary's stats consistent, and if so, what does it look like? Hoping to get a good reference so that I can contribute some more from Gary's POV.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Senior Moderator

@Kentucky Fried Torchic

Yes, and no--I will be generating stats for Gary, but whether or not you use them for your reference is your choice.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

5. This post has been liked by: