Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    @Suicune's Fire Thank you for the update!
    Could I please be on the tag list?
    By the way, as you have a Lillipup, are you going to do the in-game trade in the Pokemon Center of Route 5?
    Good luck with your adventure! :)



    Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D



    Special thanks to The Foogle for this beautiful pixel Necrozma Dusk Mane! :D
    Part of the Ultra Duo Set with Radiant Moon The Foogle! :D

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    @Suicune's Fire Thank you for the update!
    Could I please be on the tag list?
    By the way, as you have a Lillipup, are you going to do the in-game trade in the Pokemon Center of Route 5?
    Good luck with your adventure! :)
    Of course you can be on the tag list! :D Thanks for following!

    I thought about it, but then I looked up when noibat evolve and it's not until level 48. So I looked up if you can catch a noivern and you can (even though it's late-game), so I'm going to leave it alone for now and maybe in the future I can encounter a noivern and catch it! Because if I get a noibat, I can't get a noivern due to my duplicates rule.

  3. This post has been liked by:


  4. #23
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    17,587
    Put me on the taglist!

    Sorry about that first loss but awesome you got a fomantis! I love Fomantis they're so fun to use.
    / / / / / / / /
    Avatar by Soggymint
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Put me on the taglist!

    Sorry about that first loss but awesome you got a fomantis! I love Fomantis they're so fun to use.
    Sure thing, boss!

    Thanks. ;~; And yes! I love my girl so far! She's awesome. And has an adamant nature which is so good. A bunch of my pokemon kept getting natures that directly went against their best stats. So this is good. xD

  6. #25
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    17,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Sure thing, boss!

    Thanks. ;~; And yes! I love my girl so far! She's awesome. And has an adamant nature which is so good. A bunch of my pokemon kept getting natures that directly went against their best stats. So this is good. xD
    Man I understand that mood. Every time I've tried to use a cyndaquil in a nuzlocke in the past it's always been like an attack boosting nature and I'm like nooooo.
    / / / / / / / /
    Avatar by Soggymint
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Man I understand that mood. Every time I've tried to use a cyndaquil in a nuzlocke in the past it's always been like an attack boosting nature and I'm like nooooo.
    It sucks when it happens. ;~; But great when it goes your way!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •