Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Senior Moderator

@Kentucky Fried Torchic

(The costume closet is actually a well maintained room--no squeaky hinges or avalanche of costumes.

When Ash arrives, you'll hear him before you see him)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    @EmeraldSky

(Edited my previous post accordingly)
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Senior Moderator

@Kentucky Fried Torchic

Brock smiled when he heard a familiar tin whistle playing a spirited jig, which echoed through the enclave. "Seems Ash is here..."

Sure enough, Ash--in a costume that evokes a red mage from Final Fantasy--arrives in the room, playing a shiny gold whistle with a green mouthpiece.

(what Ash's costume looks like
    what Ash's "magic whistle" looks like
    what he is playing
    )
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

@EmeraldSky

Gary stopped admiring his luscious false beard in the mirror and turned to greet the new arrival. "Hohoho, if it isn't Ashy-boy!" he said in a low booming voice. Gary's old childhood friend was dressed in red finery complete with a cape and a feathered hat. The jaunty tune that he had been playing on his flute had been light-hearted and breezy, but when combined with the evidently well-thought-out ensemble that Ash was wearing it seemed to transport Gary away to a different time and place. Well, that was until his old instincts flared up again. While it was true that his rival had had much more time and practice getting a costume together, Gary was still more than a little embarassed by how he thought his own get-up looked now: ill-fitting and not matching, like a mosaic instead of a single design. He scratched his false beard thoughtfully and glanced back at the closet. Maybe there was something he missed?

And then it struck him, he was Gary Oak! He could look good in just about anything! And besides, he hadn't pestered Ash in what seemed like forever! "It's good to see you again, Ash! Hope you weren't planning on grabbing too much glory tonight, now that I'm here!"

Current Projects:
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Senior Moderator

@Kentucky Fried Torchic

"Just remember that the point of 'Chambers and Charizards' is not to win." Ash cautioned as he pocketed the whistle. "The point is to collectively tell a tale of epic adventure."

Misty is next to arrive, clad in a majestic blue set of costume armor. If Brock needed a little help keeping Ash and Gary in line, she was the girl for the job.

(what Misty's costume basically looks like)

EmeraldSky

Gary waved off Ash's advice impudently. "Oh, it'll be epic alright," he crowed. "Just leave that part to me!"

When Misty entered, he smoothed out his beard and tried to look presentable in his beard. Like Ash's costume, Misty's outfit was unique and gave every indication of being well-thought-out and put together. Obviously it was a labor of love. "So, what are you guys playing as?" muffled Gary from under his fake beard. "Warriors, spellcasters...?"

Current Projects:

Senior Moderator

@Kentucky Fried Torchic

"I'm playing a human battlemage wizard." Ash explains.

"A battlemage is the counterpart of the Final Fantasy red mage--wizards that use both might and magic." Brock explains. "They can wield special magic infused swords or bows."

"I'm playing a human Blue Dragon magic knight." Misty explains.

"The magic knight is the best of the knight and the wizard." Brock explains "Their three main builds are reflected in their faction names--the Red Lions are offense based, and use fire and lightning magic. The Blue Dragons are a balanced build, focusing on water and ice magic. The Green Falcons are more defensive minded, specializing in wind and light magic."

Serena arrives wearing an elegant red plaid outfit. "I play a light runeblade--a specific kind of magical knight that draws out magic power from rapiers, or sometimes bows."

(what Serena's costume basically looks like)