Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Luke Anderson
    Team: ---

Items: ---

Luke turned back to face Oberon.

"I mean, I read a book about Pokemon battling once if that counts." He answered hesitantly. Luke had never actually trained a Pokemon before. It sounded like more effort than it was worth, but if it would be required for him to get home, he was willing to give it a try. At the very least, he understood the fundamentals. Water beats fire. Fire beats grass. It really just came down to choosing the right Pokemon for the right situation.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 07-08-2019 at 03:04 AM.

Trainer Name: Brandon "Knuckles" Smith
    Pokemon:

Destroyer [5/5]

Partner:

Intimidator [5/5]
    Items: None

Oberon quickly stepped in to diffuse the situation before it got out of hand. Knuckles continued giving Isaac the evil stare as Oberon asked what Pokemon the newcomers had and what battle experience they have.

The trainers answered one by one, but Knuckles just stood there staring at Isaac since Oberon already knew what Pokemon he had and his battle experience.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Isaac Pemberton
    Pokemon:

Jewel ♂ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    None

Current Game Points: 17 (+1)

Isaac started to roll his eyes as the brick wall completely miss the point, then caught himself. Potentially making this guy mad was not the best survival tactic.

He listened intently as the recruiter that actually wasn’t explained.
    Resources, tech, fake ids. This was starting to sound pretty good.

“I have some experience in battling, but due to current circumstances I have no pokemon of my own.”

At that moment there was a snapping sound, and Isaac’s backpack began to bulge and squirm, throwing him off balance.

As he hit the ground, the bag bust open and a disgruntled looking Eevee crawled out, tossing off articles of white clothing that had caught on his limbs.

Isaac quickly looked at the big guy, ensuring that he wasn’t about to be kick into next week. “Ok, Ok, before you say anything, this isn’t mine, so I was technically not lying.”

Isaac hastily stuffed the clothes back in the bag and pulled out a gaudy-looking gem encrusted pokeball, quickly returning the Eevee to it then holding it shut while he added several layers of tape to hold it closed.

“So uh, they kinda don’t count?”

4. This post has been liked by:

GM POST

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Floaroma Town
    Description: A town that's beauty is known throughout the world. The flower gardens go for as far as the eye can see.
    Key Locations:
    Flower Shop: Open
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Route 7: Open
    Route 16: Closed
    Time: noon
    Day: 4
    Date: September 8th 2028
    Season: Spring
    Weather: Slightly chilly but the sun is out
    Team: Oberon, Knuckles, Isaac, Luke, Palila and Patricia
    NPC:
    GM Notes: .. i added everyone all at once. Palila wont be part of the team just yet...
    Spoiler:

Working on the plot takes time and effort. I need pizza!

@brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike @Truly @Shruikan @Lychee

Oberon
    Team Status

Oliver (5/5), Snake (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Silk (M)(5/5)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

"This lot was going to need to work." Oberon said to himself. This introduction stuff was eating up to much time and the admins wouldnt except "stopped to chat" as a proper excuse for tardiness. Out of the three new trainers, only Pat seemed ready for any kind of action. However, Issac was turning out to be dodgy. This was a trait Oberon was more than comfortable with. This Luke guy would need more time to feel out. He hand even had one pokemon with him.

" I have an idea, Floaroma Gaurdens are filled with pokemon. Some of you need pokemon others just need to show what they got. I have spare great balls that will help help clear this up. " Oberon smiled

Item Unlock
    Item: Great Ball
    Effect: Takes 5 Points off the cost of catching
    Supply: 1 Each

Claim Form
    Spoiler:

Claim Form
    Item Claiming:
    Cost: 0
    Supply:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Dragon Master Mike

Oberon handed over Litten to Luke.
    " Since you dont have a pokemon you can use Oliver until you catch a pokemon."

In the distance, a yellow blur caught Lukes attention. The fur on Olivers back stood up as the trainers got close to the source. A spark shot out at Luke and Oliver when they were withing five feet of the creature.

The scared pokemon bravely stood its ground.
    "Pichu!"

Starter Appears!

Pokemon:
    Event: Starter
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@brandon_g

As the trainers began to disperse. Oberon looked to Knuckles.
    " You could use a little practice yourself." he joked

Pokemon Appears!
    Pokemon:
    Type: Electric
    Battle Points:2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Truly - Your extra pokeballs are locked for now. Normally we unlock them at certain times. Ill be doing that soon enough. So you have just Charmander.

"So far I'm most impressed with you." Oberon said to Pat.

"I'd like to hear about your pokemon when you have a moment. It seems like you have some skills in battling." He continued

Off in the field, a blue bouncing pokemon appeared

Pokemon Appears!
    Pokemon:
    Type: Normal/Fairy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Shruikan

As the other trainers took off it was finally time to deal with Issac.

"Whatever reason you have a pokemon taped up is on you. But based I on what I just saw that eevee seems like it's got some fight." Oberon handed over Snivys pokeball

" For now, Snake will do. Go catch a pokemon." Oberon said

All around Issac pokemon popped there head out of the grass. The nearby Valley Windworks had been a hot spot for electric types.

Pokemon Appears!
    Pokemon:
    Type: Electric

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon "Knuckles" Smith
    Pokemon:

Destroyer [5/5]

Partner:

Intimidator [5/5]
    Items: None

Knuckles continued to look on at the kid as he explained how didn't have a Pokemon, then seconds later an Eevee broke its way out of his bag. Knuckles rolled his eyes and shook his head the kid tried to say it wasn't his. This kid must really think they are stupid or something!

Oberon gave him the benefit of the doubt though and he told everyone to catch some Pokemon as he handed over 1 Greatball each to everyone. Knuckles took his, as Oberon told him how he could use some practice.

Claim form
    Item claiming: Great Ball
    Cost: Free
    Supply: 1

Right as Oberon joked about him needing practice, a Pachirisu ran over and stared up at him curiously. Knuckles laughed an evil laugh as he muttered to himself "Well I got a free Greatball, May as well use it." He then looked at the little Electric squirrel and said to it "You'll do". He then released his partner Pokemon, a Machop he called Intimidator. Intimidator's role was to assist with captures and intimidate his new Pokemon into obeying him. Knuckles looked at Machop and said "You know what to do Intimidator."

The Machop nodded then gave the Pachirisu a mean look and pounded his fist into his hand. The Pachirisu, now frightened, tried to flee but Intimidator jumped on top of it, tackling it before it got to far. Intimidator restrained the squirrel while Knuckles threw out the Greatball.

With the Machop on top of him, the Pachirisu was unable to resist and was easily captured.

Story: TG
    Character: Brandon "Knuckles" Smith
    Pokémon catching: Pachirisu
    Pokémon's points: 5 (no cost greatball)
    Item used: Greatball (1)
    Link to stats: In Sig

Once the Pachirisu was securely in the Pokeball, Knuckles picked up the ball and put it on his belt. He commended Intimidator on a job well done and told him he could stay out of his Pokeball as reward.

Then Knuckles and his Machop stood quietly as they waited for everyone else to catch their Pokemon.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 07-18-2019 at 01:21 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

7. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Luke Anderson
    Team: ---

Items: ---

Claim form
    Item claiming: Great Ball
    Cost: Free

Oberon let Luke borrow his Pokemon so he could try to capture a Pokemon. In the grass behind him, he could see the Pokemon that had been watching him earlier. It must have been curious what so many people were doing in the field. As he got a bit closer, he could clearly see it was a Pichu.

"Hey..." Luke began, trying to get close to the small yellow Pokemon. Before Luke could get too close however, the Pichu shot out sparks, forcing Luke to back off.

"Alright Oliver, let's see what you can do." Luke said. Luke didn't recognize what kind of Pokemon Oliver was, but he didn't look like a flying or water type, so he hoped he'd be okay against an electric type.

"Use... Tackle?" Luke suggested, pausing for a moment as he thought of a move. Oliver just looked up at him, slightly confused.

"Alright, what move do you know then?" Luke asked. Oliver turned back to face the Pichu, Rearing his head back slightly before releasing a blast of flame from his mouth. Luke watched, impressed at the amount of flame that such a small Pokemon could release. As the flames cleared, Luke could see that the Pichu took a direct hit. It was weakened, but still looked like it had some fight in it.

"Listen," Luke began, "you can stand there and get beat up, or you can just come with me. At the very least, I'll feed you." The Pichu stood still for a moment, considering the offer. As Luke slowly inched closer, the small Pokemon raised its guard, but it didn't seem to want to attack. Luke walked slowly until he was standing right in front of the electric type. Kneeling down, he slowly pressed the Pokeball against the Pichu's forehead.

Story: TGD
    Character: Luke
    Pokémon catching: Pikachu
    Pokémon's points: 5 (but no cost because great ball)
    Item used: Greatball
    Link to stats: In Sig

Luke sighed, standing back up as the Pichu disappeared inside of the Pokeball. He could already tell that being a trainer was going to be a lot of work. He released the Pichu again.

"That wasn't so bad, right?" Luke asked. The Pichu shook its head. Luke headed back over to Oberon, the Pichu following warily behind him.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Trainer Name: Isaac Pemberton
    Pokemon:

Jewel ♂ (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    None

Current Game Points: 18 (+1)

Claim Form
    Item Claiming: Great Ball

Isaac accepted the offered pokeballs, thankful that Oberon hadn’t asked any questions, but also slightly worried. This guy is either way too trusting, or there’s something I’m not seeing.

At a quick glance there were certainly lots to choose from. But if he had to catch a weak pokemon, he was going to make sure he got the best available. After a few second, he saw the perfect target.

He released Snake, who to his surprise turned out to be a Snivy, not a Seviper or Arbok like he’d assumed. Why is he lending out such an uncommon pokemon so easily to strangers?

“Ok Snake, you see that Pachirisu right there?” Isaac pointed to a barely visible ears poking out next to one of the curious onlookers. “Slowly, and I mean slowly, reach out for it with Vine Whip, then yank it out into the open.”

As the Pachirisu flailed about, trying to free its leg, Isaac tossed the great ball, hitting the pokemon square between the eyes.

Pokémon using: Snake
    Pokémon trying to catch: Pachirisu
    Point Requirement: 5
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Great Ball
    Item Effects: -5 point cost
    Points On Hand: 19
    Points After: 19

He recalled Snake to his pokeball, the strolled over to the great ball, taking the time to look around at the others. There was a Machop standing next to the brick wall, proving the theory that trainers start to look like their pokemon true, while another trainer was using a white Litten, lent by Oberon most likely.
    I wonder what other pokemon he’s got up his sleeve.

Grasping his newly caught pokemon, he returned to Oberon, wordlessly handing back Snake’s ball.

Trainer: Pat Drury
    Names of Pokemon: Charmander (X/X), Others
    Posts 5
    Claim Form
    Item Claiming: Great Ball

---

Any pride from being praised quickly drained from Pat. She could battle, she just didn't want to. Still...
    "You're the boss."
    - - -
    Pat steeled herself. Any sign of hesitation had to be shaken from her. Her Pokemon could smell fear. Standing tall and proud, she drew in a deep breath and threw down her Charmander's Pokeball.

Kyuuuuush!

In a flash of light, it appeared. It was serene for only a moment, before its eyes shot open and its tail flared brightly. The Charmander turned slowly and looked back at Pat, an impatient growl turning its mouth into a sneer.
    Pat gestured grandly, her arm outstretched, her fingers splayed.

"Charmander-- attack!"

The Charmander's head snapped to look at the little blue Pokemon, which was bouncing carefree across its own home turf. After a beat, the Charmander was charging it down, running on all fours, and Pat was charging too, racing to collect her Pokemon's Pokeball before it did too much damage to its prey.

The Azurill didn't stand a chance. One second it was sniffling for seeds in the tall grass, the next second, Charmander was upon it, sinking teeth into neck. The Azurill's tail bopped the predator once, but the poor Pokemon was a third of Charmander's size.
    A bestial scream rose in Charmander's throat and its tail flared bright. With Azurill clamped in its mouth, it began to thrash its head wildly.

"Charmander, return!"

Koaang...

Pat jogged over to where the Azurill lay. It had fainted, unsurprisingly, but looked to be beyond injured: this Pokemon was damaged. She gave a short sigh and touched the empty Great Ball to its body, instantly sucking it inside. Whether the Pokemon was recoverable or mortally wounded, chances were nobody checked inside the Pokeball while it'd matter.

Catch attempt:
    Spoiler:
    Pokémon using: Charmander
    Pokémon trying to catch: Azurill
    Point Requirement: 5
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Great Ball
    Item Effects: -5 point cost
    Points On Hand: 5
    Points After: 5
    Stats

GM POST

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Floaroma Town
    Description: A town that's beauty is known throughout the world. The flower gardens go for as far as the eye can see.
    Key Locations:
    Flower Shop: Open
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Route 7: Open
    Route 16: Closed
    Time: noon
    Day: 4
    Date: September 8th, 2028
    Season: Spring
    Weather: Slightly chilly but the sun is out
    Team: Oberon, Knuckles, Isaac, Luke, Palila and Patricia
    NPC:
    GM Notes: .. I added everyone all at once. Palila won't be part of the team just yet...
    Spoiler:

Working on the plot takes time and effort. I need pizza!

@brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike @Truly @Shruikan @Lychee

Oberon
    Team Status

Oliver (5/5), Snake (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:

Silk (M)(5/5)
    Egg: --- (Steps to Hatch ??/??)
    [U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Oberon smiled as he watched the new trainers capture the wild pokemon. Some seemed more comfortable than others with this task. However, they were all successful.

" Aint it a thing of beauty Knucks," Oberon said crossing his arms behind his hand. This gesture was his way of congratulating himself.

" I should have bet you money on this. I bet you would have taken the action." He playfully taunted.

" Glad no one tried to run off with my pokemon, I would have hated to send you into squash em'" He joked

Once the captures were all finished and the trainers returned.
    " You all past with flying colors. No one captured Knuckles in their great ball and as far as I'm concerned that was a rousing success." He joked

" Now then" Oberon pulled out the wormhole tracking device.

" We gotta deliver this little item to one of the admins. We're going to pass a Pokemon Center if you need to heal your new pokemon that's your best bet for a little while. For the sake of not drawing much attention, it's probably best you don't mention Team Galactic outside of our little group here."

Knuckles, Oberon and the new trainers then headed south to the flower shop. The dirt path there through the beautiful fields of colorful flowers seemed to stretch out of a mile in each direction. As they walked in the distance they could see combees quickly darting from flower to flower. They followed this path for another 20 minutes until they noticed the Flower Shop and the Pokemon Center. Once they reached the pokemon Oberon gave them a subtle nod to spread out.

The Pokemon Center was packed, trainers from all over Sinnoh had traveled to see the beautiful gardens. Oberon walked over to the video phones. He sat down and recorded a message sending it to the higher-ups.

Trainers Active in the area.
    (These trainers can be challenged or talked with.)

Nidoran Girl
    " The flowers here are so beautiful. But where are all the pokemon."

Artist Jan
    " Im going to run out of reds and blues soon!"

Charmander Girl
    " Imagine what fire spin would do here?"

Twins Steph and Abby
    " We should challenge someone? But who?"

" What about those trainers? " She said pointing at the group

" They look tough...some of them." She joked

" Which one, the big gorilla or the shifty looking ones?"

Lass Becca
    " Girls! Play nice!"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

RAE
    Trainer Palila Rae

Team: Zubat (9/9) Shinx (8/8) Chatot (26/26) Trash Girl Burmy (10/10) Oricorio 'Sensu' -shiny (15/15) Eevee -shiny (25/25)
    Partner Pokemon: ---
    Items: 1x Greatball, 4x Pokeballs, 4x Healballs, Water Stone, Pidgeotite, Journal, Sketchpad, Locked pokeball with Staravia (25/25), Locked pokeball with Dartrix (25/25), Locked pokeball with Wingull (25/25), Locked pokeball with Prinlup (25/25)

Palila stormed through the open Pokemon Centres doors.
    She was completely soaked, had no shoes or bag, and her hair was whipped up into a multicoloured mess. She made a beeline straight for the desk and noisily dumped out 10 pokeballs from her pockets. They were all at 0 health.
    The nurse raised an eyebrow and put out a hand to see Palilas trainer card, to which the girl groaned.
    "Not again! Really? Uuuuuuugh Parasects and Passimians! I LOST it, ok? Do I look like I just fell out of a waterfall? Coz, yeah! I fell out of a waterfall! I lost all my stuff! Can you just help these pokemon, please?" She flopped onto the desk in an overly dramatic way, and pushed the pokeballs forwards. No good nurse would leave pokemon untreated- even if they were happy to put unregistered trainers out on the streets.

Once all the pokemon were healed up, the nurse pursed her lips.
    "You have too many in your team- you'll have to put some into the PC."
    Palila bit her lip and frowned. She had mostly been capturing pokemon because she didn't want to have to battle them. Plus, she didn't want to admit her PC was temporarily disabled. It did seem a little shifty- if anyone was listening in.
    "Um... I'm having technical issues. Can you just hold onto a few of these for me? I'll be back to get them in a minute."

Palila picked up the Pokemon she had never really used before, casting her eyes around for someone to battle. That was the easiest way to get stuff, right? At the very least she could win some money or shoes.
    There- there was an artist lamenting about paints. Palila frowned- she had lost all her grafitti supplies when she dumped her bag under the waterfall. That was as good a target as any. Plus, it looked like the artist had about the same shoe size as she did.
    Palila felt a grin slide onto her face. She followed the artist as the woman stepped outside.
    No battling inside the Pokemon Centre, of course!
    "Hey! Reds and Blues are my faaaavourite!" She called out to her, squelching over and waving. Once she got nice and close, Palilas eyes narrowed. "And- I don't have any at the moment."

"Go- Oricorio!"
    It was time to battle.