Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Moderator

Anime Remix Special: Giratina and the Remixed Sky Warrior (COMPLETE!)

@Scytherwolf; @Soups;

(rated E10+ for fantasy violence and frightening images)

Since the remix of movie 10 was well received, we continue the remixed D/P movie trilogy with a remix of movie 11.

Be warned: This is not quite the same movie you remember!

In case you are coming in blind, and have not read Shine Diamond, here are what the gang's lineups are at this point:

Spoiler:
    Ash:

Tintri the Pikachu (The Pikachu we all know and love. His name is pronounced "chin-tree")

Estrella the Staravia

Tails the Floatzel

Diddy the Chimchar

Gaia the Budew

Erin the Riolu

Ash's team is complete at this point.

Dawn:

Kori the Piplup

Lola the Buneary

Stormy the Pachirisu

Satomi the Kirlia

Brock:

Argent the Steelix (main induceable Pokemon)

Terra the Sandshrew

Hinata the Vulpix

Ripple the Marshtomp

Tarina the Pichu

Kage the Croagunk

Brock's team is complete at this point

Prologue: A Link Between Worlds

"Wow..." Ash gasped as the group arrived by a quiet mountain lake. "This is the place Paris told you about?"

Dawn nodded. "Yeah--one of the very few places you can see the Legendary Pokemon Shaymin in its natural habitat."

"Funny you should say that--I think I see one way out there." Brock pointed out a tiny white and green hedgehog-like Pokemon romping through a clearing.

Piqued, Ash read up on the Pokemon as it frolicked with some Combee:

"Shaymin, the gratitude Pokemon. It lives in flower patches and avoids detection by curling up to look like a flowering plant."

"I'm sure that must look cute!" Dawn smiled as she admired the picture on the Pokedex screen.

"Just remember that a Legendary Pokemon won't show itself to just anyone..." Brock cautioned. "But if it wants you do something, you'd better do what it says, for better or worse."

None of the group noticed that a swirl in the lake displayed a large gray draconic Pokémon with gold half rings circling the back of its neck floating inside a dark place with platforms floating at many different angles. They also didn't see a sleek black airship hovering over the lake.

Inside the airship, a white haired boy in a pale yellow flight suit observed a familiar Dialga approaching the lake. "There he is...that's Dialga, all right." he smiled as Dialga started lapping at the water.

Suddenly, a shadow of the odd dragon Pokemon emerged from the water, grabbed Dialga, and shifted to a snake-like form. "Incredible!" the boy gasped as the snake-dragon disappeared with Dialga as quickly as it had come. "Infi, what just happened here?" he asked the image of a robot girl with swirly multicolored hair on a screen.

"I don't know, but this is my best analysis..." the girl replied. "It seems that Giratina forced Dialga to enter the Distortion World."

"Really? Then what's that odd green and white thing on the Giratina's tail?" Zero pointed out Shaymin holding on to Giratina.

"Analysis confirms this Pokemon is Shaymin." Infi reported back.

In another location in the real world, a man with slightly graying brown hair watched Giratina and Dialga battle from the safety of a lab near the lake. "This is amazing--I've never seen Giratina actually take another Pokemon to the Distortion World..." he smiled.

He watched Dialga break free from Giratina's grip and flee towards a portal. "Oh, it brought two Pokemon?" he noted as he watched Shaymin go flying towards an edge.

Both observers watched the chaos unfold as Giratina and Dialga clashed, unaware of the Shaymin in between them. Giratina fired a ring of glowing blue-purple flames, trapping both Dialga and Shaymin. In desperation, Shaymin fired a huge green burst of light, creating a portal to the real world. "Wow! That was Seed Flare!" Zero gasped as he watched Shaymin land in the lake. "Who knew it could create a waypoint between both worlds?"

Dialga unleashed a Roar of Time seconds later, freezing Giratina in time. It managed to elegantly leap through the portal as Giratina roared in frustration...

To Be Continued...
    Last edited by EmeraldSky; 06-10-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"