Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boy howdy, here we go

Hey everyone! I'm new-ish to Pokemon Crossroads, but I was once a member of PE2K way back in the day. I was around 12, I think? My username was Riolu42, and I posted (read: terrorized) the forums and posted in roleplaying games and fanfic sections predominantly.

God, just thinking about what I posted back then makes me cringe as all good memories of early teens do.

Anyways, my username on here is HorusMyDude, or just Horus. I'm a recent college graduate (BA in history) and I like Pokemon. How are y'all? It's weird posting on a forum again.

Administrator

Nice to meet you @HorusMyDude! Welcome to Pokemon Crossroads! I wasn't a part of PE2K myself. I only managed to stumble upon it (thanks to Neo Emolga and his Pikachu Surivior Game). Which then lead me here to where I am still today! =D

Yeah looking back it can be crazy remembering what all we post online hahaha. Good memories and good times though. Treasure all those memories! It's nice to have good ones to look back on.

Ooooh I was never great at History in college. I was more on Science and Tech stuff. Though as most my friends can tell you. As much as I like technology. Technology hates me and will prove me wrong every time by breaking.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Welcome to PXR Horus :D.

I was also a former PE2K member. I think you will find that PXR has many PE2K members (including most of senior staff).
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Nice to meet you @HorusMyDude! Welcome to Pokemon Crossroads! I wasn't a part of PE2K myself. I only managed to stumble upon it (thanks to Neo Emolga and his Pikachu Surivior Game). Which then lead me here to where I am still today! =D

Yeah looking back it can be crazy remembering what all we post online hahaha. Good memories and good times though. Treasure all those memories! It's nice to have good ones to look back on.

Ooooh I was never great at History in college. I was more on Science and Tech stuff. Though as most my friends can tell you. As much as I like technology. Technology hates me and will prove me wrong every time by breaking.
    Hey thanks! Yeah, I definitely cherish the memories on PE2K. I just cringe when I think of the poor folks who had to put up with me Also, I know the feel on technology breaking.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm new-ish to Pokemon Crossroads, but I was once a member of PE2K way back in the day. I was around 12, I think? My username was Riolu42, and I posted (read: terrorized) the forums and posted in roleplaying games and fanfic sections predominantly.

God, just thinking about what I posted back then makes me cringe as all good memories of early teens do.

Anyways, my username on here is HorusMyDude, or just Horus. I'm a recent college graduate (BA in history) and I like Pokemon. How are y'all? It's weird posting on a forum again.
    Welcome! It's okay, I terrorized PE2K too as a kid. :X

Good to have you back.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Welcome welcome! Great to have a new face around here! Hope to see you around! What's your favorite pokemon?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, welcome to PXR!

Yeah, I was there during the PE2K days. Definitely feels better to have our own place now.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Welcome welcome! Great to have a new face around here! Hope to see you around! What's your favorite pokemon?
    Hey, thanks! My favorite Pokemon is Yanmega.

9. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hey, welcome to PXR! Riolu42 sounds familiar! That's so cool you found us again! :) Congrats on finishing college! What kinds stuff are you into these days? Do you still roleplay and write?
    GCEA

Welcome here, @HorusMyDude! And congratulations on your graduation. :) I hope you will have fun on PXR! o/

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D