Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pokémon Fusion GO!

Look at the latest trend on Twitter!

Sites like Pokémon Fusion and Pokémon Fusion Generator have always been really popular sites for potential Pokémon fusions. Recently on Twitter, a trend began to circulate called #Pokefusion where artists would randomly generate a Pokémon from one of these sites to be their future partner and then draw them if they wanted to. Here are some of our favorites!
    Psychu! #PokeFusion pic.twitter.com/wI1oazccdn
    — Liam Cuthbert (@Morlockhater) June 27, 2019
    Can’t decide if you want Pikachu or Psyduck to accompany you on your next detective quest? Why not just take both? Psychu provides a great two in both fluffy and feathery partner for all your future journeys!
    Did a #pokefusion pic.twitter.com/k5VhBZ44YX
    — Starkrieg (@starkrieg) June 27, 2019
    I wouldn’t mind having Seegar haunt me, this little seal ghost is just too cute! Who wouldn’t want it as their partner?
    Taking a break from commissions! Here comes a good boi ; w ;#pokemonfusion #pokemon
    ??Prints for my comic are available at https://t.co/cUDrjy8a0o until June 30th??
    ???https://t.co/70h7lB3swo???
    https://t.co/XJNEaHQBUR pic.twitter.com/sNYcmtqudw
    — angryskittyart (commissions open!) (@angryskittyart) June 26, 2019
    Another adorable fusion in the form of Dewbasaur! All the adorableness of a Bulbasaur with all the ice power of a Dewgong. This fusion is sure to be a great battling companion, or at the very least a nice ice pack to lounge with during the summer.
    Round boy! ? #PokeFusion #pokemonfusion pic.twitter.com/OcAhU04E25
    — C.M.Cameron (@C_M_Cameron) June 26, 2019
    A little round boy is trotting your way! He may not be able to see you, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you any less! Just look at that smile!
    Here’s my contribution to the #PokeFusion craze! pic.twitter.com/9D5hEc8qrB
    — Janobii (@madderjanobii) June 27, 2019
    On the other hand, this smile is a little bit creepy. I’m not sure I’d want to run into this plant in a dark alleyway, but it sure looks like a fierce battler!
    Im so glad pokefusions are back in style theyre so fun to make
    I had made a whole lotta eevee fusions the other day!!! pic.twitter.com/6MEjNXr2UW
    — Bunshine (@splotchi_) June 25, 2019
    Eevee has always been super adaptable, so it’s no wonder no matter what Pokémon it fuses with, it still retains its charm!
    nerdy orange potato pic.twitter.com/pojDDU67XE
    ???Lucas??? (@wolfiepizza) June 25, 2019
    This little ivysaur is ready for an education! Someone get this little potato a graduate cap!
    What can be better than big clumsy bulbax and his little sleepy brother snorbasaur? #PokeFusion pic.twitter.com/8IhPruN61l
    — ??????? (@kofenepei) June 25, 2019
    No matter which Pokémon is the base form, Snorlax and Bulbasaur make a great pair that’s for sure! Clusmy and sleepy make quite the adorable couple of mons.

View this post on Instagram

some pokefusions :-) super fun to do!! #myart #pokefusion #pokemon
    A post shared by INIRO (@eskelbel) on Jun 25, 2019 at 4:42pm PDT
    A spiky little bulb on the back of this Sandshrew gives that little armadillo quite the adorable touch! But if you look at the full post you’ll find two more surprise fusions await you!
    Who knew that fusing a dragon with a caterpillar could be so cute! That’s one fusion I’d definitely use! And better yet, this post also has some surprise fusions too!
    Who needs legs when you can sing! Jigglyode may not look like much, but I bet this is the fiercest battler we’ve ever seen come to life!
    This mighty steed only allows the strongest of warriors and bravest of trainers to tame it. Do you think you have what it takes to tame this beast?
    That’s all we’ve got for now, but there’s plenty more! So be sure to check out #pokefusion on Instagram and Twitter to see more!
    The post Pokémon Fusion GO! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

The Ivysaur/Sandshrew is so cute!!!
    GCEA

Weird that this has become suddenly popular. xD Ah, the internet.

Beedrill + Charmander fusion looks very nice :)

via https://pokeconf.com/