Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

An Aussie Bird(?) Declares himself into existence...

Code:
    this = new User()
        {
            Name = "AUSsaultBird2454",
            Abreviations = { "AUS", "Bird" },
            Location = new Location()
            {
                Country = Countries.Australia,
                State = "Queensland"
            },
            Likes = new List<string>()
            { "Pokemon", "Programming", "Helping Others", "Probably other things" },
            Dislikes = new List<string>()
            { "English Class D:", "Not sure of anything else tbh..." },
            CurrentProjects = new List<Project>()
            {
                new Project(){ Name = "VTRPG", ShortDescription = "Some kind of software for D&D, rest is kind of private for now" },
                new Project(){ Name = "AUSBot", ShortDescription = "A Discord bot that is modular, this was a private single server bot that before i decided to merge it and just run two coppies of it (One private and a public one, This is still in development)" }
            }
        };
    Ok, at this point i think i made it clear that i am a programmer haha

Hello my name is AUSsaultBird2454. AUS or Bird for short, I live in Australia (QLD) and i love many things like Pokemon, Programming and helping people out...
    I mean, haha, i wish i could just introduce myself more... But i think i have defined my existance enough already lol... Dont want to cause a System.StackOverflowException now do I?

I look forward to hanging around the forums here more, but it's a bit hard at the moment cause i am avoiding Gen8 spoilers and am usually busy, but over time i will eventually get into this forum more... (I am on the discord and am usually more easily found there)

Anyway, Have a great one, look forward to chatting
    - AUS

PS, I nearly caused a compiler error... Almost forgot the semicolon at the end :P

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hey AUS! Glad to see you on the forum too! Hope we can see you around more in the future mate!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    not gonna lie i tried to find an error

Welcome aboard! Glad you found your way onto the forum. :] Hope to see you around!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Yaaaaaaas, another Aussie! Welcome, friend! :D I wish I could type out a clever programmy response, but...well, programming was the most difficult thing about my game design course. xD I tried, and that's all I did.

Welcome to the forum! :D I am also avoiding Gen 8 spoilers, AND I ALSO PLAY D&D AND I LOVE IT. I mean, assuming you play it if you're making cool software for it. Another D&D loving Aussie is @Desolate Divine (get your butt over here).

I hope to see you around! ^v^

Administrator

Welcome welcome super familiarly fun friendly face! Welcome to the PXR fun forum! Hope you find it as awesome as we do. Hope to see you around more!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Hey AUS! Glad to see you on the forum too! Hope we can see you around more in the future mate!
    Hey, thanks and yea i hope so as well :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    not gonna lie i tried to find an error

Welcome aboard! Glad you found your way onto the forum. :] Hope to see you around!
    Go for it, finding errors is welcome ;) tho i did fix one before posting :P
    Thanks and same, look forward to seeing you all

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Yaaaaaaas, another Aussie! Welcome, friend! :D I wish I could type out a clever programmy response, but...well, programming was the most difficult thing about my game design course. xD I tried, and that's all I did.

Welcome to the forum! :D I am also avoiding Gen 8 spoilers, AND I ALSO PLAY D&D AND I LOVE IT. I mean, assuming you play it if you're making cool software for it. Another D&D loving Aussie is @Desolate Divine (get your butt over here).

I hope to see you around! ^v^
    Hell yee! Another Aussie! I need to talk to you about stuff in private later *whisper* I only get $5 a year! And that was when i got payed :( *whisper*... Need to chat about how much you get paid for pretending to be Aussie and all since Australia does not actually exist... i dont get payed for that any more... ;)

Yes I do play D&D, in fact i am playing my first game with a friend at the moment (Who i dont think is on this forum). I have only played one campaign before and that was a Pokémon based one, it was quite a fun campaign... Being a secret agent that was the best the the business and all that... Then the dice said no and i nearly died falling off a mountain and other dumb things like that... Such good fun :) How many have you played? And whats your favourite part of D&D?

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Welcome welcome super familiarly fun friendly face! Welcome to the PXR fun forum! Hope you find it as awesome as we do. Hope to see you around more!
    Thank you also welcoming super familiarity fun friendly face :) I look forward to hanging around

8. This post has been liked by:

Yay another DnD player! My favorite moment in one of my games was when my player grabbed a poisoned book and had to get his arm chopped off :))))

Seriously though, it's cool to see a new face here! Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude View Post
    Yay another DnD player! My favorite moment in one of my games was when my player grabbed a poisoned book and had to get his arm chopped off :))))

Seriously though, it's cool to see a new face here! Welcome aboard!
    Good old amputation, sounds like he does not have a good hold on that book ;)

Thanks and i look forward to hanging around :)

Quote Originally Posted by AUSsaultBird2454 View Post
    Hell yee! Another Aussie! I need to talk to you about stuff in private later *whisper* I only get $5 a year! And that was when i got payed :( *whisper*... Need to chat about how much you get paid for pretending to be Aussie and all since Australia does not actually exist... i dont get payed for that any more... ;)

Yes I do play D&D, in fact i am playing my first game with a friend at the moment (Who i dont think is on this forum). I have only played one campaign before and that was a Pokémon based one, it was quite a fun campaign... Being a secret agent that was the best the the business and all that... Then the dice said no and i nearly died falling off a mountain and other dumb things like that... Such good fun :) How many have you played? And whats your favourite part of D&D?
    Oh my god I did not pick up on the joke at first and I was like "Not an Australian...but a bot! I knew nobody would actually be awake at 5:23am!" and then I realised. XD Also what is your secret agency because I get paid way more

That sounds awesome. :3 I have never played pokemon-based D&D but I did look into it at one point and it looks cool! But confusing. xD Oh nice. :3 Falling off cliffs--classic move. I've actually DMed for a bunch of friends (we did Lost Mine of Phandelver), and also DMed a few oneshots, but predominantly I'm part of a campaign with separate friends and my word, it's wacky, intense, and amazing. We've got about four apocalypses happening at once, plus my character is wanted for the assassination of a king, which she was framed for!

My favourite part of D&D is the roleplaying, but also the ridiculous situations you can get yourself into through creative thinking, a lenient DM (xD), and hilarious dice rolls. Hahaha like how one time, there were three players (me being one): a human, an elf, and my charater, a tiefling. We had an owlbear, who was the trained pet of the human, in a bag of holding capable of supporting life and the elf was like, "I need a quill. Does anyone have a quill?" Nobody had a quill, so he had the brilliant idea to reach into the bag of holding to pluck a feather off the owlbear. Normally easy enough, but doing that without looking needed a dex roll. He rolled a nat 1. So, he grabs a fistful of owlbear feathers and yanks, which does nothing, and the owlbear shrieks, thinks it's under attack, and pulls him into the bag. XD He and this owlbear are wrestling while the human and my character just look at each other and shake our heads. The human goes into the bag to try to calm her owlbear down, but rolls terribly on animal handling, so the owlbear attacks them BOTH and they all have to roll initiative because it's getting violent. So then I'm like "Oh my god, I'M GOING IN." I went in and yelled at the owlbear with a stern, pointy finger and rolled very highly on intimidation, so it immediately goes silent and cowers. XD Everyone had sustained damage except my character, and the elf finally got his quill. Amazing.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey AUS, welcome to PXR!

I've only done a very little bit of programming (the most complicated thing I've ever programmed was a basic math calculator), but it does seem like a cool thing to get into.