MUSIC REVIEW: Late Night Delight, by Luxury Elite and Saint Pepsi

So this vaporwave album was a collab by Luxury Elite and Saint Pepsi, and i'll go over each song in the album, giving my thoughts. by no means am i a critic, i'm just sharing my thoughts. no link at the moment, but go look it up and listen to the album, it's really good :D

LUXURY ELITE'S PORTION

#1: ALL NIGHT- This is a solid opening to the album, giving off a “this is a chill album” vibe. Does it souns familiar? This song actually samples Michael Jackson's “Rock With You”!

#2: MILD SEVEN- Now this song is just plain vibes, giving off a nighttime feel to it. it's slow, head-nodding, and cool. Easily one of the better songs in Luxury Elite's portion of the album.

#3: CRUISIN'- This one is a bit short but it has a “commercial break” kind of thing with it. It's simple but doesn't fail.

#4: SCHAUMBURG (sorry if i misspelled it)- This song is just pure FUNK. It's in my top 3 favorite songs on the album, but it's a pity that it's so short...

#5: YEAH- This one is also simple but it feels so RIGHT when you hear it. When i think of cities at night, i think of this song :D

#6: NIGHTLIFE- This song doesn't have much to say since i've said them before, but it still gets good points in my book.

#7: BEAUTY- Now this one just sounds... sexy. The saxophone feels like a “get in bed with me baby” kind of tune. Still good though!

#8: SILK- Ok now this song is actually bad. My least favorite one on the album, it has good concept, bad execution. The trumpet feels too loud and obnoxious to really feel it...

SAINT PEPSI'S PORTION

#9: MAC TONIGHT- Flawless song to kick off Saint Pepsi's part of the collab, easily one of the best songs on the album, it has upbeat, “get up and dance” vibes, and since it came after Silk, it just feels so right...!

#10: CANT AFFORD- Again, another pretty cool song, something you'd hear on a radio, but not much else to say about it.

#11: NEED U TONIGHT- This one feels like a dance party song, easily danceable to XD

#12: SHAKEALONG- Another one of Saint Pepsi's gems, this has a nostalgic feel to it and i love this song so, so much :)

#13: BEHIND THE MIC- I found this one just forgettable, if i hear it again i may change my viewpoint...

#14: NUMBER ONE- This one feels average but still fits the tone, if i think of neon things, i'd think of this song.

#15: GIMME YOUR LOVE- This song is just pure slow-dance material. Why don't people play THIS at proms?

#16: ANGELS- This song also brings the funk, but it's relatively short, as usual. Being the second to last song, though, it rocks.

#17: ENJOY YOURSELF: Hands down the BEST song on the whole album, not only does it sample another Michael Jackson song (Off The Wall), it just brings party vibes and a fantastic close to a wonderful album :D

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I meant to respond to this sooner, because I've been into vaporwave lately!!

Thanks for the recommendations, I will have to check this album out! I've only listened to Hit Vibes by Saint Pepsi so far, but I really liked it.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

@Bulbasaur I HAD NO IDEA

well i heard Tell Me by Saint Pepsi and it rocked

i might actually redo the review since this was my very first post ever so oof :/
    [center]
    [COLOR="#9a32cd"]HUGE shoutout to Neo Emolga for the signature and Chakramaster for makin' it work!!