Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Just wanted to double check cause the way they were stated kinda conflicted regardless being linked there and reading that earlier.
    Oh really? o: How so? I believe it always said you cannot feed another player consumable items. To which part are you referring?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh really? o: How so? I believe it always said you cannot feed another player consumable items. To which part are you referring?
    I'm one of those that'll tend to ask questions even if something is obvious. I like to make sure so something doesn't get screwed up and need rectifying later.

Rereading yeah it did, but in Discord others were saying to use it on her and I thought it was fine too then. Then I was told I could give it to her to use so I wanted to make sure that trading wouldn't be an action cost either. Since things kinda flip flopped on me again xD. So asking rather than reading something over and over is better. Quicker sometimes too.

Sometimes things get overlooked or misunderstood so I figured I'd ask for an answer rather than just guess and hope for the best. That's all.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I'm one of those that'll tend to ask questions even if something is obvious. I like to make sure so something doesn't get screwed up and need rectifying later.

Rereading yeah it did, but in Discord others were saying to use it on her and I thought it was fine too then. Then I was told I could give it to her to use so I wanted to make sure that trading wouldn't be an action cost either. Since things kinda flip flopped on me again xD. So asking rather than reading something over and over is better. Quicker sometimes too.

Sometimes things get overlooked or misunderstood so I figured I'd ask for an answer rather than just guess and hope for the best. That's all.
    I understand and it’s perfectly fine to check. However I’m still not sure what part of the rules weren’t clear or conflicted. o:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I understand and it’s perfectly fine to check. However I’m still not sure what part of the rules weren’t clear or conflicted. o:
    It was just clarifying that trading wasn't using an action point. Probably cause my last action was changed like 3-4 different times. No worries it's good now.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

5. This post has been liked by:

Can you please explain how the rapport based on compared evolution stage is counted?

For instance, the recent Jolteon-Eelektrik interaction - aren't those both first-stage evolutions? (going basic/first/second stage)

Just wanted to check! Some of us are makin' a grid but I thought this was an important point to clear up.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Can you please explain how the rapport based on compared evolution stage is counted?

For instance, the recent Jolteon-Eelektrik interaction - aren't those both first-stage evolutions? (going basic/first/second stage)

Just wanted to check! Some of us are makin' a grid but I thought this was an important point to clear up.
    Jolteon’s counted as a final stage evolution because it’s not a middle stage like Eelektrik. Eelektrik is a three stage line so it counts as a middle stage.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Jolteon’s counted as a final stage evolution because it’s not a middle stage like Eelektrik. Eelektrik is a three stage line so it counts as a middle stage.
    Then what about Jolteon and Dedenne? They're both the end of their respective evolutionary lines.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Then what about Jolteon and Dedenne? They're both the end of their respective evolutionary lines.
    Still different because of the number of stages in both lines. Jolteon is 2 of 2, Dedenne is 1 of 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Still different because of the number of stages in both lines. Jolteon is 2 of 2, Dedenne is 1 of 1.
    If that's the case, it invalidates what Noble said -- it wouldn't matter if you're counting up from Basic stage or down from 2nd stage, because Eelectrik and Jolteon have a different number of stages too.

So, fine. But if that's case, how is a difference in stage calculated? What are the furthest stages from each other? What counts as negative? What counts as neutral?

If that's the case, it invalidates what Noble said -- it wouldn't matter if you're counting up from Basic stage or down from 2nd stage, because Eelectrik and Jolteon have a different number of stages too.

So, fine. But if that's case, how is a difference in stage calculated? What are the furthest stages from each other? What counts as negative? What counts as neutral?
    Not at all--jolteon is final stage in its line. Eelektrik is not. Dedenne is final stage but it's also basic stage, which means it can't have a +1 with everybody, so single-stage pokemon ONLY get a +1 with other single stages.

Basic: first of multiple species in a line.
    Middle: second of three only.
    Final: final stage in the line, of two or three.
    Single: does not evolve and nothing evolves into it.

All basic pokemon get a +1 with each other.
    All middle pokemon get a +1 with each other.
    All final pokemon get a +1 with each other.
    All single-stage pokemon get a +1 with each other.

Most others have no bonuses, but basic stage to final stage results in a -1.

Super effective to NPC you interview = intimidating.
    Weak to NPC you interview = modest.

If there have been inconsistencies with this, it's possible I have mistakenly miscalculated when I've been tired or whatever, but that's the format.

12. This post has been liked by:

Truly