Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    While we're on the topic, what Evolution level does Ultra-Necrozma count as? Would it be counted as a Mega Evolution and be Stage 3?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

If I learn a skill but don’t use it that same turn, may I perform another action or would that count as my one action for the turn since I’m not using the skill for the first time that turn.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    While we're on the topic, what Evolution level does Ultra-Necrozma count as? Would it be counted as a Mega Evolution and be Stage 3?
    Because it doesn't technically evolve, I'd say single-stage. It's a form, I believe. I know it kinda sucks since it's a legendary but I really don't want to give legendaries different treatment, if that makes sense. If you had a mega-absol, I'd still count it as single-stage. And mega-charizard as third/final stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    If I learn a skill but don’t use it that same turn, may I perform another action or would that count as my one action for the turn since I’m not using the skill for the first time that turn.
    Nope. Think of it as an extension to learning the skill, rather than the chance to do a second action. :)

4. This post has been liked by:

Hey! Because Urvanine was killed, does that mean the care package mission can no longer be completed, since a delivery was meant to go to them?
    I'm just checking because if its impossible, then we won't waste time doing it.

Also! What about pokemon that mega evolve and yet arent legendaries? Is pinsir a basic, and mega pinsir a final?
    ((I'm double checking so I write the right thing on my spreadsheet-- IDK how you keep so many NPCs in check! I'm so impressed!))
    Last edited by Lychee; 08-22-2019 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Hey! Because Urvanine was killed, does that mean the care package mission can no longer be completed, since a delivery was meant to go to them?
    I'm just checking because if its impossible, then we won't waste time doing it.

Also! What about pokemon that mega evolve and yet arent legendaries? Is pinsir a basic, and mega pinsir a final?
    ((I'm double checking so I write the right thing on my spreadsheet-- IDK how you keep so many NPCs in check! I'm so impressed!))
    You don't know. ;) But I will say that it certainly isn't impossible. There could be someone who could accept it on his behalf, or Kaskin could accept it back and give you compensation for the time you spent on it (which would be logical to do after delivering the other packages, then seeing Kaskin last). It's up to you how you want to approach it; I'm all for conversation in interviews, so asking around will get you places. The more specific your interview questions, the better the interview will be.

In general, I will endeavour to make sure things like that aren't impossible. If they are, I will tell you, or you will get some kind of notification such as "Mission failed: Care Packages" or something like that. Almost all the pokemon on the list haven't been interviewed, so it would be kinda silly to interview them without passing on a package (you'd just say "Interview Delta the Flareon and also give her the package" and it's done in one action), but whether or not you want to follow up on Urvanine is up to you.

7. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Hey!
    Does an enigma berry which "reduces damage by -2 until the end of the next cycle" reduce damage done to an emissary, or reduce damage dealt BY an emissary? Does it reduce physical damage only, or does it also reduce purity damage, etc. etc.?
    All the berries at the berry cart place seem to be extremely cheap! I'm thinking of buying an enigma, but I'm not totally sure what it does.

Hey!
    Does an enigma berry which "reduces damage by -2 until the end of the next cycle" reduce damage done to an emissary, or reduce damage dealt BY an emissary? Does it reduce physical damage only, or does it also reduce purity damage, etc. etc.?
    All the berries at the berry cart place seem to be extremely cheap! I'm thinking of buying an enigma, but I'm not totally sure what it does.
    My bad; it reduces damage taken from any source by 2 points, for basically two whole rounds. All damage. From all sources. Every time. xD That's why it's so expensive!

10. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    My bad; it reduces damage taken from any source by 2 points, for basically two whole rounds. All damage. From all sources. Every time. xD That's why it's so expensive!
    Does that include purity and sanity damage from objects and environments too? ((Like how Lillian picked up the medallion and got 2 points of damage, it would have otherwise been 4?))

Can objects with evil presence or harmful doo-dads be blessed or mechanically fixed so they no longer do damage to the pokemon picking them up?

Do items which cause damage when equipped continue to cause damage every round they're being held?

Does that include purity and sanity damage from objects and environments too? ((Like how Lillian picked up the medallion and got 2 points of damage, it would have otherwise been 4?))

Can objects with evil presence or harmful doo-dads be blessed or mechanically fixed so they no longer do damage to the pokemon picking them up?

Do items which cause damage when equipped continue to cause damage every round they're being held?
    Oh my gosh, my bad again! xD It shouldn't have damaged you, you're right haha.

They cause damage if they are being used as part of an action. For instance, someone trying to take all those medallions to the chest would cause damage to the holder, because Medallion of the Baleful damages. It won't damage anyone sitting untouched in the inventory; only when someone does something with them.

The Rules and Gameplay aren't too specific with this, but it is specified that trapped items (items with ## that do Health damage) can be un-trapped by someone with Security, but similarly to how %% and && areas can't be un-trapped, neither can those types of items due to the nature of their damage.

13. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    If someone were to use Protect on a stalker, would that stop them from killing that night?

15. This post has been liked by: