Pokémon Crossroads ASB 2.0

i would like to suggest Anime Style Batting to return in some way even if it gets a complete Change i won't mind although i first suggest we do a Poll to see if ASB was to return how many people would be interested in participating in ASB here

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    i would like to suggest Anime Style Batting to return in some way even if it gets a complete Change i won't mind although i first suggest we do a Poll to see if ASB was to return how many people would be interested in participating in ASB here
    I think there was an effort to bring it back many months ago, but things have gone quiet and there's been no further notice about a revival effort or anything like that since recent times.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Being a developer for ASB 3, there actually has been work on it. I think the main struggle is that @Elbub seems a bit too busy to run it.

He might be able to give more info, but I'm not sure it will return soon, unfortunately.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

if you were to estimate about how far is the preparation for ASB 3 ??

I too would love to see the return of ASB.
    I wanna join if it ever comes back. <3

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    It's a combination of two things mostly. As one of the people trying to run ASB with Elbub, real life tends to be getting in the way of accelerating progress. Progress is still being made though. Bulbasaur and sammy have been a great help in regards to helping get the fundamentals down. Still, we're four people with other real life responsibilities we have to take care of as well. What we also want to do is make a quality section that meets our own personal standards as well as to be enjoyable for everyone else. Translating everything from Pokemon games to put into ASB is tough work.

Right now what the plan is, was to bring back a very simple version while I worked on a more complex version. The simple version would be very streamlined battling, catching, almost in a retro sense. The complex version would have areas to explore, a bit of story, more like a Pokemon game in of itself. One thing would be that there was a reason for trainer cards and something called Adventure Zones where you could catch Pokemon or battle NPC's, find random items etc. That way we could get something out for people to enjoy while the much longer half could be worked on in the background.

As for estimates, we aren't really sure thanks to real life being a pain in our rears. We are still working on things and it hasn't been forgotten, it's just tough for four people.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

7. This post has been liked by:

Elbub