View Poll Results: if The Pikachu Survivor Game - ★Festive Pika Anarchy Edition returned ?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I would sign up

2 50.00%
  • no i would not play again

0 0%
  • Maybe

2 50.00%
  • i'll try to

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    I remember letting you know that I was interested @Neo Emolga
    Yeah, but dude, you still only count as 1. XD

Administrator

Maybe after the next few events (or early on in 2020) we can put it to another vote and see the appeal in a poll and can feature it. Cause right now everyone seems busy and probably doesn't have time

It's also a part that there's a lot of events going on and coming up. Some more major than others. Buuuuuuut I wouldn't cast it fully aside.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Maybe after the next few events (or early on in 2020) we can put it to another vote and see the appeal in a poll and can feature it. Cause right now everyone seems busy and probably doesn't have time

It's also a part that there's a lot of events going on and coming up. Some more major than others. Buuuuuuut I wouldn't cast it fully aside.
    Sounds reasonable i'll keep watch during the remaining of this year & all next year just in case

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    It's Neo's decision. I know you guys are hopeful, but considering it's his game, I think we need to respect that whatever he says goes. :]

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I might be interested, but it'll depend on how busy I am. I'll be graduating soon so I have to fill out apps and stuff for jobs. It'd be fun but I'd like to actually participate rather than just sign up and do nothing.

That said I'd rather Neo keep his focus on the other projects he's got going on at the moment since I've been looking forward to those for a while.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Well, as some might remember, it was tried about a year ago, but no dice. The absolute bare minimum I needed was at least ten and I only got half of that. You definitely can't run a PSG with only five people, because then it's basically pure luck. And even if I only got ten, that would mean a lot of the more zanier items, like the Pika Flu Nuke, would have to be taken out. I have to say, it would not be quite as fun with so few people because only the really basic items would work with it (like Power Guards and 1-day Immunity items and that's it). And it would be over VERY fast. We're talking less than two weeks for sure and basically the game comes down to one stroke of bad luck and you're instantly screwed. It wouldn't be fun and I'd hate for that to be the way that PSG gets retired. I'd rather just say hey, we had some great times with it, time to move on and just hold onto the good memories.

Another thing is PSG has been done like again, and again, and again, like eight or nine times now. They were good fun, I'll admit, and there were a lot of really hilarious and zany times with them, but like I said, it's kind of behind us now. After it being done so many times, it just feels like the whole idea has been worn out. Kind of like hearing your favorite song, but after listening to it a hundred times in a row, you now hate music.

And as Noble said, there's just other things that I'd rather work on. Maybe Stalkers Season 5 (something I'd need to talk to Xanthe about once Season 4 concludes to see if she's up for it or would rather wait), or Devolution Battle Royale 2, which had a great first run (a really LONG first run, but a good run nonetheless!) and explore cool and fun new ways to enjoy that as it's still a new kind of game and there's plenty of room for a sequel to enhance upon the original and iron the bugs out. Both Stalkers Season 5 and DBR2 can still work even with smaller groups of people. And there's other things too that might be possibilities.

So yeah, I'd rather just leave it at that. But I'm happy to see it was thoroughly enjoyed for many years. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Well, as some might remember, it was tried about a year ago, but no dice. The absolute bare minimum I needed was at least ten and I only got half of that. You definitely can't run a PSG with only five people, because then it's basically pure luck. And even if I only got ten, that would mean a lot of the more zanier items, like the Pika Flu Nuke, would have to be taken out. I have to say, it would not be quite as fun with so few people because only the really basic items would work with it (like Power Guards and 1-day Immunity items and that's it). And it would be over VERY fast. We're talking less than two weeks for sure and basically the game comes down to one stroke of bad luck and you're instantly screwed. It wouldn't be fun and I'd hate for that to be the way that PSG gets retired. I'd rather just say hey, we had some great times with it, time to move on and just hold onto the good memories.

Another thing is PSG has been done like again, and again, and again, like eight or nine times now. They were good fun, I'll admit, and there were a lot of really hilarious and zany times with them, but like I said, it's kind of behind us now. After it being done so many times, it just feels like the whole idea has been worn out. Kind of like hearing your favorite song, but after listening to it a hundred times in a row, you now hate music.

And as Noble said, there's just other things that I'd rather work on. Maybe Stalkers Season 5 (something I'd need to talk to Xanthe about once Season 4 concludes to see if she's up for it or would rather wait), or Devolution Battle Royale 2, which had a great first run (a really LONG first run, but a good run nonetheless!) and explore cool and fun new ways to enjoy that as it's still a new kind of game and there's plenty of room for a sequel to enhance upon the original and iron the bugs out. Both Stalkers Season 5 and DBR2 can still work even with smaller groups of people. And there's other things too that might be possibilities.

So yeah, I'd rather just leave it at that. But I'm happy to see it was thoroughly enjoyed for many years. :3
    make that 6 because I'd definitely would have said yes ( too bad I didn't come back a year ago so I would have been here for this PSG )

but I'm still willing to join either a PSG variation game, Stalkers Season 5, & Devolution Battle Royale 2 whatever you're willing to do first after Stalkers Season 4 ends

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    make that 6 because I'd definitely would have said yes ( too bad I didn't come back a year ago so I would have been here for this PSG )

but I'm still willing to join either a PSG variation game, Stalkers Season 5, & Devolution Battle Royale 2 whatever you're willing to do first after Stalkers Season 4 ends
    Yeah I think the point is PSG isn't going to come back for some time so I'd encourage you to join the other events we have going on instead!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

i'll be interested in all 3 ( including Stalkers Season 5, & Devolution Battle Royale 2 whatever you're willing to do first after Stalkers Season 4 ends ), so whatever you decide to start first after Stalkers Season 4 i'll sign up for it

Administrator

There's honestly no telling what we can expect in the coming year. Just with all the busy schedules we don't have as much going on as we used to.

BUT expect some awesome events and potentially a few big events. Always expect the unexpected though. Something could come up out of nowhere.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..