View Poll Results: if The Pikachu Survivor Game - ★Festive Pika Anarchy Edition returned ?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I would sign up

2 50.00%
  • no i would not play again

0 0%
  • Maybe

2 50.00%
  • i'll try to

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another Pikachu Survivor Game

i never was able to participate in ( The Pikachu Survivor Game - ★Festive Pika Anarchy Edition ) i really wanted to be Pikafied last time , so I hope we can do another one sometime @Neo Emolga so I can sign up for the next one

Administrator

I think Neo has been extremely busy lately. So if he were okay with it I could always host it instead. That'd totally be up to him though. Plus unless I reused banners it'd require new ones. If I were to host would the old avatar and banners be fine?

Lot of things to think on here I guess.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I think Neo has been extremely busy lately. So if he were okay with it I could always host it instead. That'd totally be up to him though. Plus unless I reused banners it'd require new ones. If I were to host would the old avatar and banners be fine?

Lot of things to think on here I guess.
    I'll sign up if it is ok with you even if I need to wait until later this year or sometime in 2020 or later

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Well, I tried an interest check on a Pikachu/Eevee Survivor Game just before the release of the Let's go Pikachu/Eevee games and it didn't quite gather the interest needed to make it possible. These PSG games need quite a few people to really be at their best and I just didn't get that when I tried to launch the last edition. Since then, I've pretty much given up hope on hosting these types of games and have been focusing on other things.

Plus as Chakra pointed out, I'm kind of busy handling Stalkers Season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Well, I tried an interest check on a Pikachu/Eevee Survivor Game just before the release of the Let's go Pikachu/Eevee games and it didn't quite gather the interest needed to make it possible. These PSG games need quite a few people to really be at their best and I just didn't get that when I tried to launch the last edition. Since then, I've pretty much given up hope on hosting these types of games and have been focusing on other things.

Plus as Chakra pointed out, I'm kind of busy handling Stalkers Season 4.
    i would've been interested in signing up for the Pikachu/Eevee Survivor Game ( too bad I didn't know about it until today )

i was suggesting that it could be between the end of Stalkers Season 4 & before Stalkers Season 5 begins

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    i would've been interested in signing up for the Pikachu/Eevee Survivor Game ( too bad I didn't know about it until today )

i was suggesting that it could be between the end of Stalkers Season 4 & before Stalkers Season 5 begins
    Yeah, sorry dude, but it's definitely too late on that one.

I think I'd either rather focus on Stalkers 5 or do Devolution Battle Royale 2 instead. Either one of those, but PSG just doesn't really seem to be a thing anymore. But heck, it certainly had many great runs though.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, sorry dude, but it's definitely too late on that one.

I think I'd either rather focus on Stalkers 5 or do Devolution Battle Royale 2 instead. Either one of those, but PSG just doesn't really seem to be a thing anymore. But heck, it certainly had many great runs though.
    Hey it's never too late. You never know when the Chu will strike. Heheheh

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

8. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Unfortunately people are busy, I think. Neo is helping with Stalkers, and I know Chakra said he had a lot of real life stuff getting in the way.

Either way, I don't think we can get enough people. :[ Trust me man, I want it to happen too.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hey it's never too late. You never know when the Chu will strike. Heheheh
    Eh... sorry to say, but there can't be any Chu strikes if there's not enough people interested...

I feel like DBR2 is really more of the thing to aim for once Stalkers Season 4 concludes. DBR1 worked pretty well and got plenty of people. And you don't need as many people to run that either. Heck, it even works with just two people.

I remember letting you know that I was interested @Neo Emolga