The Last Pokémon Wins! ( a version of The Last Poster Wins but with a twist )

This game is similar to the ( The Last Poster Wins game )

If the thread goes unposted in for two FULL days ( 48 hours), then the last Pokémon wins however here there's a twist. Only those that have a Pokémon name or Pokémon image can post here

I the Legendary Zekrom would begin by asking What is your favorite Dragon type Pokémon ?

@Neo Emolga @Chakramaster @Speed-X @Noblejanobii @Scytherwolf @EmeraldSky
    Last edited by ShadowBolt25; 10-16-2019 at 12:24 AM.

Senior Moderator

I'll bite...Dragonair.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

we can ask or talk about anything @EmeraldSky

By the way I think Latios/Latias, Hydreigon, & Zekrom Are amazing Dragon type Pokémon

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, sorry dude, but I don't think we need multiple copies of the same kind of game. Otherwise someone could make Last Poster Wins... but you need to talk in another language or Last Poster Wins... but you have to talk backwards. And having swarms of games like that would just make the concept jaded. New games are cool and encouraged, but it would be better if they try to be unique and innovative with entirely new ideas and formats rather than copy something that already exists, save for a few variations.