9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Take Sansheel's deal

4 44.44%
  • Tell Willow about the Sway operation

5 55.56%
  • Kill all three

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    At this point if there's a tie, my vote would be the tiebreaker ( deciding vote ) but I'm thinking about telling willow but then again we might need the Angels Dawn for the Sin Purge Ritual so i currently am undecided

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    From a gameplay standpoint, we should assassinate all the stalkers. I know this isn't the point of the thread but like

We clearly already made a choice, right? Souls come first.

We have room on the doom tracker, especially if we're as close as we're told. We KNOW the dealers have a Utopian item, which may be hidden if we turn them in. (Fair chance they simply escape Salvage Keep with their possessions and their lives.)

We are told Willow also has a Utopian item, through clairvoyance. She will not go away or hide it destroy her item if we do not comply. In other words, there are other ways of getting her item.

All from a gameplay perspective.

In-character, who cares if some of the Pokemon are doing drugs? Idk the side effects but uh, yeah. End of the world is happening. Everybod is dying and the only people trying to stop it are taking a roundabout way -- why not sway yourself numb for another day? What else is there to do, salvage?
    So I asked Neo about assassinating innocents.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Technically you would get the item, but if they're not a Stalker, that would bump up the doom counter as well. I don't want to drop spoilers, but it could also affect other things in a not-very-good way.
    This answer is super foreboding. If anything it just solidified my No even more. That said, I've added the option to the poll and if it's what the people want, then the option is there now. I don't think you can change your vote, but I can edit the poll values to reflect if you wish to change your vote, so just let me know. But as of right now, we're going to tell Willow based on the poll. So feedback on what I proposed earlier would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    At this point if there's a tie, my vote would be the tiebreaker ( deciding vote ) but I'm thinking about telling willow but then again we might need the Angels Dawn for the Sin Purge Ritual so i currently am undecided
    It's not currently a tie so if you're having a hard time deciding that's okay.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    So I asked Neo about assassinating innocents.

This answer is super foreboding. If anything it just solidified my No even more. That said, I've added the option to the poll and if it's what the people want, then the option is there now. I don't think you can change your vote, but I can edit the poll values to reflect if you wish to change your vote, so just let me know. But as of right now, we're going to tell Willow based on the poll. So feedback on what I proposed earlier would be much appreciated.

It's not currently a tie so if you're having a hard time deciding that's okay.
    if it ends up being a tie would there be time for a tie-breaker ?

i'm asking because if i vote on one so it would be 4-4

otherwise i guess I'll vote so it could be 5-3 unless it's ok to leave it 3-4

any advice/suggestions so i can decide ?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    if it ends up being a tie would there be time for a tie-breaker ?

i'm asking because if i vote on one so it would be 4-4

otherwise i guess I'll vote so it could be 5-3 unless it's ok to leave it 3-4

any advice/suggestions so i can decide ?
    You could just not vote. It's also possible Truly will ask for his answer to be changed so it wouldn't matter if you vote. Up to you.

If this ends up tied I'll likely make an executive decision on the matter via the flip of a coin or something of that nature.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Ok. Assassinating aside (and I think it's probably too late for this to matter, I'm catching up)

Let the druggos go, get their reward. Miltank keeps hers, but maybe we can persuade her, steal it from her, maybe she dies another way, etc etc etc.

OR

we tattle on the druggos. Idk if they go to jail but I've been assuming not -- I assume they just take their stuff and run away. Miltank gives us her item, and the other one... Is gone, no alternate path.

That was what I was saying.

It seems like there IS NO OTHER ITEM

Sandsheel gives us the final, enthraller-killing-holy-weapon, or Willow potentially gives us nothing.
    We NEED that item, because otherwise we wont have the 7th holy weapon, and we wont be able to kill the 7th stalker.

Are you really willing to bet the safety of everyones souls on the law enforcement strategy of a post apocalyptic town?