Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The 7 Holy Weapons

Hot diggity dang! I was right about all the other holy articles being weapons! We have 6 out of 7, and if we do nothing, we are going to get the 7th one from the sway smugglers. Here is the info we were given about them.

"The Vessels of Banishment are now Equippable as weapons, but can only be used in Hostile Battles against forces of the Abyss (Abyss Hunters, Abyss Minions, and the Enthrallers themselves)

[E: Crusader Spear] (2d8+2 holy damage) Truly - Truly
    [E: Starhail Staff] (2d12 holy damage)Carly - Scytherwolf
    [E: Rod of Light] (2d4 & 1d6 holy damage) Old Lace - HorusMyDude
    [E: Jadestone Sword] (1d12+3 holy damage) Lita- Emeraldsky
    [E: Dragonstar Flail] (5d4 holy damage)
    [E: Thundercaller Relic] (1d20 holy damage) Madder- Noblejanobii
    [E: Angel's Dawn] (1d6, 1d8, & 1d10 holy damage)

Once upon a time we were finding ourselves low on weapons, but now we can use these against abyss hunters that seem to be attacking us 4 or 5 times a round! This might even the score a lot more!
    We need to equip them in order to use them against enthrallers to banish them forever- at that point, the holy weapon puts out its greatest effort, and evaporates or breaks. One weapon for each enthraller.

Until that point, we are allowed to use these holy weapons in the lower tier abyssal hostile battles (but not in friendly battles). I think we should equip these things right away!

So, please post with your character name, and which weapon you would like to wield. I'll write your name down next to the weapon, so we know where it is!
    Please make sure you stay active- because at some point we will need any character holding a holy weapon to swoop in and deal the final blow on an enthraller!

Remember, you can only equip one piece of equipment at once- if you want to use armour, knives, or headbands, you cannot wield a holy weapon.
    Last edited by Lychee; 11-15-2019 at 09:49 PM.

Senior Moderator

@Lychee

I will take the Jadestone Sword.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

[E: Dragonstar Flair] (5d4 holy damage)
    [E: Thundercaller Relic] (1d20 holy damage)

i feel like either one of these ^ would be a great weapon for me ( especially since I'm currently a electric type, with a few dragon types as my backup Pokémon ) Lychee

Pika Pi Pikachu!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Lychee

I will take the Jadestone Sword.
    Alright!
    I will write your name down next to it.

In your post in the thread, make sure to set your battle stance to [fight], and say that you equip the [E:Jadestone Sword]

@ShadowBolt25
    They are both good! You must choose only one, and be prepared to use it in battle!

Mind if I take the Rod of Light?

@Lychee

[E: Dragonstar Flair] (5d4 holy damage)
    [E: Thundercaller Relic] (1d20 holy damage)

Pika please can I have a detailed description of each if Pika possible

Pika Pi Pikachu

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude View Post
    Mind if I take the Rod of Light?
    Rod of light, just for you!
    Remember, you must mention it in your action post that you equip it and set stance to fight-- otherwise it will have no effect on the game.

@ShadowBolt25
    "Hey friend! I know exactly as much as you! What i've put up there is all we've been told!"
    Ooc: there does not appear to be a more in depth description. Using basic math, the flail has a minimum of +5 damage and a max of +20, averaging somewhere around 10. The thunder caller has a minimum of +1 and a max of +20, and no real average.
    Flail is reliable, thundercaller is higher risk.

@Lychee

i would like the [E: Dragonstar Flair]

Pika Pika CHU!!!!!

[QUOTE=ShadowBolt25;304149]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post

i would like the [E: Dragonstar Flair]

Pika Pika CHU!!!!!
    Righty o!
    I'll put your name down.
    Remember to mention that you equip it in your post, and set your stance to fight!

I will Claunch this Crusader Spear unto my enemies...