Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Deafheaven.

A Shadow from the Tomb.

I'm probably not in the right place but...

Favorite bands: Boris, Truckfighters, Witch, Sunn O))), Rye Wolves
    Favorite Genres: Drone, Stoner, Sudge, Doom

Most anticipated album is already out, viz., Universe by Tuckfighters. Haven't listened to it yet but I'm certain it'll be my album of the year. I know you'd enjoy them, Bulbasaur, with your taste in rock.

I'M BACK

Favorite Bands: Autopsy, Acid Bath, Varathron, Incantation, D.R.I.
    Favorite Genres: Death, Black
    Last edited by Mental Funeral; 02-11-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Alright, I will try to join.

By favorite bands and genre's did you mean METAL bands and genre's, or just overall? Because I did overall (Even though most of them are still metal)

Favorite bands: Dream Theater, Blue Oyster Cult, Within Temptation, Black Sabbath, Evanescence

Favorite Genre's: Progressive Metal, Symphonic Metal, Classic Metal/Classic Rock

Electric Witchwhipper ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
    Sanctus, you're under review and debate about being accepted.

Andrew, you're accepted, but only so you shut up and leave me alone about accepting you.

Dragon Master, Blue Oyster Cult I will only half recognize as a metal band, only because they were one of the bands to give strong influence to what would become proper Heavy Metal as we know it. I do not recognize Evanescence as Metal, because they aren't. They're gothic rock and alternative, but not metal. So you're not accepted on those grounds. Feel free to try again in the future.

... So!

Metallica debuted a new song during one of their tours. Thought I might get some opinions. Bear in mind that there isn't a clean audio version of this song to my knowledge. Just little clips people shot with their iPhones.

The Lords of Summer
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
    Sanctus, you're under review and debate about being accepted.

Andrew, you're accepted, but only so you shut up and leave me alone about accepting you.

Dragon Master, Blue Oyster Cult I will only half recognize as a metal band, only because they were one of the bands to give strong influence to what would become proper Heavy Metal as we know it. I do not recognize Evanescence as Metal, because they aren't. They're gothic rock and alternative, but not metal. So you're not accepted on those grounds. Feel free to try again in the future.
    Something about the fact that you haven't changed in the slightest over the last like, decade, utterly warms the cockles of my heart.
    ᴀм мᴀɴ ᴅᴀʀтнᴏɴ, ᴀ ʟιɴɴᴏɴ ɴυ ɢᴀʟᴀᴅ нᴇɴ ғιʀᴇв?//

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ\\ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ?

Electric Witchwhipper ReclusiveDemon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
    Something about the fact that you haven't changed in the slightest over the last like, decade, utterly warms the cockles of my heart.
    Haha. I've actually changed a fair bit over the last decade, but not when it comes to this club.

Quote Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
    Haha. I've actually changed a fair bit over the last decade, but not when it comes to this club.
    Never when it comes to the club. Never.
    ᴀм мᴀɴ ᴅᴀʀтнᴏɴ, ᴀ ʟιɴɴᴏɴ ɴυ ɢᴀʟᴀᴅ нᴇɴ ғιʀᴇв?//

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ\\ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛ?

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    ... So!

Metallica debuted a new song during one of their tours. Thought I might get some opinions. Bear in mind that there isn't a clean audio version of this song to my knowledge. Just little clips people shot with their iPhones.

The Lords of Summer
    It's hard for me to judge if I like it or not, since it's not the greatest quality, but I'm two minutes in and it's not really standing out to me.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links