Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator

The Last Poster Wins! [v24]

June on 2018. Nearly TWO whole years the last thread lasted. We finally had a winner. Chakramaster! (Yes myself). How long will this one last? Longer? Just as long? Let's find out!

Same rules as usual, if you're the last poster and 48 hours have passed and no one else has posted after you, you win!

[v1] Corey
    [v2] Bulbasaur
    [v3] Bulbasaur
    [v4] Metal Gear Snivy
    [v5] The Nonexistent Tazz
    [v6] The Nonexistent Tazz
    [v7] Ghostwriter
    [v8] Sir Sivelos
    [v9] Sir Sivelos
    [v10] Sir Sivelos
    [v11] Ghostwriter
    [v12] Sir Sivelos
    [v13] Ghostwriter
    [v14] Pyrkagias
    [v15] Neo Emolga
    [v16] Chakramaster
    [v17] Chakramaster
    [v18] Neo Emolga
    [v19] Neo Emolga
    [v20] Neo Emolga
    [v21] Chakramaster
    [v22] ARandomTool
    [v23] Chakramaster

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Congrats Chakra xD

I'm really enjoying mystery dungeon DX! The main story seems so much shorter than I remember though!
    GCEA

Administrator

Thanks Sarah!

Tbh I knew it was short. I went in knowing full well what to expect. I looooooooove the new artstyle. And the music is just so beautiful.

The time is upon us...

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Thanks Sarah!

Tbh I knew it was short. I went in knowing full well what to expect. I looooooooove the new artstyle. And the music is just so beautiful.
    It's been so long since I played! I think I got to Lucario rank before completing the main story the first time so that might be why it felt longer. xD

The art is definitely awesome! One of the nicest styles. The textures make the 3D models look really good.
    GCEA

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    It's been so long since I played! I think I got to Lucario rank before completing the main story the first time so that might be why it felt longer. xD

The art is definitely awesome! One of the nicest styles. The textures make the 3D models look really good.
    That's a super high rank to get before the story ends if so! =0

The high ranking dungeons don't even show up until after the main story ends. A real super grind! Not saying it's not possible. I've done it before too on some games. xD

For suuurrrrre! It just makes me overly want an Explorers remake like....right NOW! Haha

The time is upon us...

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That's a super high rank to get before the story ends if so! =0

The high ranking dungeons don't even show up until after the main story ends. A real super grind! Not saying it's not possible. I've done it before too on some games. xD

For suuurrrrre! It just makes me overly want an Explorers remake like....right NOW! Haha
    Yeah I can't really remember... But I did just hit Platinum in DX before going to the magma cavern... And I think I played a ton more in Red/Blue than I have this time around xD

An Explorers remake would be awesome too! That one was my favourite story from any Pokemon game.

My only complaint about DX is I really wanted an Archen but it only goes up to hoenn+some evolutions. I can't blame them for not including newer Pokemon (there so many now) but it was still a bit disappointing. xD I hope if they make another PMD game they will include all the later Pokemon that missed out on this one!

What were the rosters like for the later PMD games? Gates and Super? I haven't played since Explorers!
    GCEA

Administrator

Yeah I can't really remember... But I did just hit Platinum in DX before going to the magma cavern... And I think I played a ton more in Red/Blue than I have this time around xD

An Explorers remake would be awesome too! That one was my favourite story from any Pokemon game.

My only complaint about DX is I really wanted an Archen but it only goes up to hoenn+some evolutions. I can't blame them for not including newer Pokemon (there so many now) but it was still a bit disappointing. xD I hope if they make another PMD game they will include all the later Pokemon that missed out on this one!

What were the rosters like for the later PMD games? Gates and Super? I haven't played since Explorers!
    It's fiiiiine no worries! That's still a good rank to be at! I'm sure you're close to level 40. If not, past that by now too. I recommend it cause the final boss gave me a struggle at level 32. I was a measly Silver rank when I beat the game this time around. All cause I knew what to expect and how to prepare.

Same here! Explorers is my all time favorite Pokémon game.

Yeah I think they wanted to stick with how it was originally made. Plus it abides how they're making games now. Limited roster. Gates pretty much had exclusively only gen 5 Pokémon (excluding Pilachu cause.....well Pikachu). Super was my second favorite I'd say. It had every Pokémon in the current Dex at the time. So it was the latest and a great installment!

The time is upon us...

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

It's fiiiiine no worries! That's still a good rank to be at! I'm sure you're close to level 40. If not, past that by now too. I recommend it cause the final boss gave me a struggle at level 32. I was a measly Silver rank when I beat the game this time around. All cause I knew what to expect and how to prepare.

Same here! Explorers is my all time favorite Pokémon game.

Yeah I think they wanted to stick with how it was originally made. Plus it abides how they're making games now. Limited roster. Gates pretty much had exclusively only gen 5 Pokémon (excluding Pilachu cause.....well Pikachu). Super was my second favorite I'd say. It had every Pokémon in the current Dex at the time. So it was the latest and a great installment!
    That's awesome that Super had every Pokemon at the time! I still want to play it one day!
    GCEA

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I have to get the game. I love Mystery Dungeon, but I've only played the DS ones.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

That's awesome that Super had every Pokemon at the time! I still want to play it one day!
    To be honest. Super Mystery a Dungeon was my second favorite in the series. So I do recommend it!

The time is upon us...