Time to take a roll for fun and hope that you get that Nat 20!
Because we got plenty of Pokemon Tabletop Podcast for you to enjoy! So gather round the tabletop and get ready to hear the joys and despair thanks to these Pokemon Tabletop podcasts on the last day of Pokemon Podcast Appreciation Month.
Pokemon Tabletop podcasts have only been around for a few years but they have exploded on the Pokemon podcast scene! You got all kinds of Pokemon tabletops from people going on a Pokemon journey to others taking part in the world of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. There is even one about crazy moms and dads using Pokemon.
Some of these are your typical tabletops that give you good vibes of a D&D game. Others play their game fast and loose with the intention to give you a good laugh. Either way, these are all amazing podcasts and I hope that I could give a good laugh and fun on this final day of PPA Month.
So, I will go back to what I said above. Gather around the tabletop, grab a D20 and get ready to just have fun. All of these podcasts roll a Nat 20 for fun and you can hear it.
Don’t touch that Totodile! It is Pokemon Podcast Appreciation Month!
Pokemon Tabletop Podcasts

Adventures in the Millennium: The Battle of Eterna City– A swarm of Genesect descend upon Eterna City, interrupting our hero’s gym battles and forcing them to help defend the citizens. Gabriel and Julian run interference in order to give Belle an opening to reach the machine that seemingly gives them power, and upon reaching it finds that it’s run by Starr. The two of them face off and Belle is grievously wounded, but the machine is shut down. However, just as things seem to be solved, the Logos Admins reveal themselves to be robots from the future intent on eliminating perceived “weakness” from humans and Pokemon alike. But just as things seem darkest, the Elite Four arrive.
Postcards from Pearl: The Sky’s the Limit: Look Dad, No Hands!– The fabulous Stew Clarke from the Critical Ditto podcast was our guest for that arc, and his character Icah brought so much to our story!
This episode contains some top-notch shenanigans, along with one of our favorite battles in the series. We just adore the entire “The Sky’s the Limit” arc.
PokeMoms: Activity 01, Pt A– I know, it’s an obvious choice picking the first episode. But we’re a*different flavor of Pokemon podcast. Not as much battle, little more character focused, and a whole lotta comedy.
We’d love for you to get to know us a little and there’s no better place to start than the beginning. Don’t worry, Evil Guy Fieri and menacing*ASMR streamers come later. Come on by the Lady Wobbuffet of Eternal Suffering’s*Adult Post Sermon Meetup and Bible Study! We’d love to have you.
Critical Ditto: Rain Dance #1– We chose this one for obvious reasons. It’s the start of the journey. For anyone new wanting to start the podcast, start here. It introduces the core trio of characters and really sets up how we like to improvise with each other.
Cubones and Catacombs: There’s a Storm Coming-Mikey: This is the first big boss fight for Lance and Riley. You can really feel the tension in the air as you know that Lance is way over his head in this battle.
The battle is tough but what awaits Lance at the end of the battle is something to inspire hope for the future. A must listen to see how this story plays out!
The Roaring Trainers: Viridian Forest part 3– This episode features the players facing their own personal ghosts of the past, and even their first real conflict with each other.
Not a Scratch: Cast Your Thoughts Out– Welcome to the [official] beginning of the story! In this episode, we find out what plagues the Alchas region, a region full of Pokemon and only Pokemon! We also find out what can be done to prevent the destruction of the world!
The fate of the world rests in the hands of Ralph the Machop and Kyle the Treecko. Will they begin their quest on the right foot? Or have the dark forces already made their first move towards destruction? Find out in this episode of Not A Scratch!”
Pokemon Rollout!: Tapestry Radio Shakespeare Festival 2017 Special (or, “Bro…Bro, You Can Trust Me, Bro”) It’s hard to pick among our children, but if we had to pick a favorite at this stage, it might have to be “POKEMON ROLLOUT! TAPESTRY RADIO SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL 2017 SPECIAL (OR, “BRO…BRO, YOU CAN TRUST ME, BRO”)” between episodes 16 and 17.
Our network did Shakespeare-themed episodes across all the podcasts that year, and Nick came up with a brilliant story that provided the birth of a character personality, i.e. “Detective Grunge.” He’s lived on, and Lydia’s improv that episode really set the tone for much of the show thereafter.
2’s Company: Henry’s Story 1_1 The Aftermath This episode marks the beginning of Henry’s journey and serves as an intro into the Corrett region.
We jump between Henry’s first tournament battle and Professor Laural’s laboratory in the aftermath of the Shuckle incident. Come and join the fun and explore the all new Corrett region!
Reckless Rollers: Bear Brawl In that particular episode, we meet one of the iconic members of one of our Trainers’ teams, one that became so endearing and so full of personality that you can’t help but love him. Along with that, it’s around that point where we started to get the hang of what exactly we were doing.
Pokemon World Tour United: Zoot Suit Riot! Rose And Cobalt Vs The New Cinnabar Gym!– Mikey: PWTU took a break but they made sure to come back strong with a great gym leader episode!

One of the best things about PWTU is the group of fans that follow the show. Especially when you have Janine and Locke come in to role play the gym leaders for Cinnabar Gym. This gym and battle have a smooth jazz feel as Rose and Cobalt battle for their final gym badge. And the ending is to die for as you take peek into the world of PWTU.
Show these podcast some #PPAMonth love! Leave them a review on Apple Podcasts!
The post Podcast Central #PPAMonth Special: Pokemon Tabletop Podcasts! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.