Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    More Stalkers?

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    More Stalkers?

I can check all three, right? You know what, I'm checking all three anyway.

And YES, ya'll getting more Stalkers! My goal was to get at least five people interested before the weekend and I've already got that in less than 24 hours, so we're on! >:3

Senior Moderator

The million credit question is, how will the Stalkers work now that Sword/Shield are out?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    The million credit question is, how will the Stalkers work now that Sword/Shield are out?
    Definitely includes Sword/Shield Pokemon, but I don't foresee it deviating too much from most of the original formula that was used in previous Stalkers seasons. Although yep, there will definitely be some changes.

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Might be good to have one last hoorah on some of these forum games we loved before things die off too much. Heck, as always I'm more than willing to lend a hand if you'd like an extra hand there so you're not totally at it alone. Still got that creative mind buzzing here xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Might be good to have one last hoorah on some of these forum games we loved before things die off too much. Heck, as always I'm more than willing to lend a hand if you'd like an extra hand there so you're not totally at it alone. Still got that creative mind buzzing here xD
    Great thing about Stalkers is even if the absolute worst happens and it needs to go to another forum, it can (unlike PSG and DBR that need mod powers given to me). In any case, I’m not looking to change too much. Stalkers 5 is going to be as a kind of “All Stars Mode” where I take the best of what worked well for Seasons 1 through 4 and push aside the stuff that wasn’t so hot or ended up being too hard/time-consuming to do. Season 5 is also going to put into action the best bits that I enjoyed being a player in Season 4 (Yes, I took notes!) and give those more emphasis. But yeah, changes to the original formula are only going to be very minor with a few touch and go tweaks as surprises to keep things interesting.

I’m also aiming for a mid-October release date (COVID-19 will not stop us from enjoying Halloween at least in this way!), so I’m moving VERY LIGHTNING FAST with development. That said, there isn’t really going to be too much time spent on super revolutionary new game mechanics or hardcore reinvention brainstorming as opposed to just doing it now with what I know works well from previous seasons.

What I really need most of all are players. Every player that says “hey yeah, I’m interested” is gold to me right now and I’m glad to see my “five-and-we’re-alive” goal has already been met to give this the green light, but everyone is definitely welcome and encouraged to join in as a player. Don't worry about me, I wouldn't be here proposing this if I wasn't too confident about it working or my ability to host it.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    It's possible that I'll join!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Moderator

Oh, Galar pokemon? Wigglytuff shall wait

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

I popped over to Pokefarm, because Morzone’s active there, and he said he’d be sure to pop on over for Stalkers.

12. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Oh sweet, the whole gang's coming together!

So glad I listened to that little voice that told me to just do this. Although I'm wondering if that voice was a certain someone I'm... familiar with...