Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I was literally called back to this site to play stalkers. Zero regrets. Lets do this thing!

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    I was literally called back to this site to play stalkers. Zero regrets. Lets do this thing!
    We are totally doing the thing!

My aim is to have it ready around mid-October, but I'll keep you guys updated on how things are going. If I think it may be delayed a bit, I'll let you guys know, but so far things with content creation and stuff are moving along nicely and I think it'll be good to go, but it's pretty early.

But man, when I get the itch to do these things, I fly. Right now, I'm working on the map in case you're wondering.

Senior Administrator

@AWA1997 @Ho-Oh @Noblejanobii @EmeraldSky @Shruikan @Chakramaster @Bulbasaur @Morzone

So September kinda flew on by but I’ve been working my crazy Emolga tail off on this (many thanks to Cyro Chamber for all that great ambience music on YouTube to listen to while working on this!). And here’s some updates with regards to how things are going.

Things still look pretty good for October 15th's release date as far as Stalkers Season 5 goes. Content-wise, things are looking good and I’m hitting most of my milestones on time to get to that launch deadline. I think if there’s any kind of delay and I don’t meet the deadline, I’m pretty sure it can be reached with just a few extra days tacked on (say the 20th). It may mean I need to say "hey, busy, not now" to a few peeps (I've been getting pulled into playing tons of online games from peeps all over the place lately!)

Map’s done, civilian list is almost done (probably could finish it with less than an hour’s time), Stalkers are almost done, haven’t done much for Sin Purge Ritual stuff YET, but there’s still half a month’s time to get that arranged. So things are looking pretty good, I’m happy and proud with the stuff that’s been made so far, and I’ll try to do what I can to launch on time. It's going to be dark, grizzly, and maybe even crazy, but it's going to be good. >:3

Just one thing to know…

This will be the last and final epic conclusion to the Stalkers RPG saga. I realize the state and activity health of PXR isn’t all that great and I want to make it my mission to give this RPG the final and perfect closure it deserves before its lights out for everything on PXR (unless a miracle happens and activity suddenly spikes back to how it was years ago, but I'm not really holding my breath for that). I’m not sure if Stalkers RPG will ever get a reboot on another forum or whatever, but I want to see this RPG of mine get a really nice final ending that closes the book on everything that’s occurred in this RPG series. If things ever change, sure, spinoffs (like Squawkers!) could be a thing, but I think the mainline arc should definitely get an ultimate ending.

So that’s the current scoop on how things are going and I’ll try to keep you up all updated and if there's any slight possibility I might need extra time. I’m really looking forward to launching it and I definitely think it’s going to be some great, dark fun for spooky month. Stay tuned!

4. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    @AWA1997 @Ho-Oh @Noblejanobii @EmeraldSky @Shruikan @Chakramaster @Bulbasaur @Morzone

So September kinda flew on by but I’ve been working my crazy Emolga tail off on this (many thanks to Cyro Chamber for all that great ambience music on YouTube to listen to while working on this!). And here’s some updates with regards to how things are going.

Things still look pretty good for October 15th's release date as far as Stalkers Season 5 goes. Content-wise, things are looking good and I’m hitting most of my milestones on time to get to that launch deadline. I think if there’s any kind of delay and I don’t meet the deadline, I’m pretty sure it can be reached with just a few extra days tacked on (say the 20th). It may mean I need to say "hey, busy, not now" to a few peeps (I've been getting pulled into playing tons of online games from peeps all over the place lately!)

Map’s done, civilian list is almost done (probably could finish it with less than an hour’s time), Stalkers are almost done, haven’t done much for Sin Purge Ritual stuff YET, but there’s still half a month’s time to get that arranged. So things are looking pretty good, I’m happy and proud with the stuff that’s been made so far, and I’ll try to do what I can to launch on time. It's going to be dark, grizzly, and maybe even crazy, but it's going to be good. >:3

Just one thing to know…

This will be the last and final epic conclusion to the Stalkers RPG saga. I realize the state and activity health of PXR isn’t all that great and I want to make it my mission to give this RPG the final and perfect closure it deserves before its lights out for everything on PXR (unless a miracle happens and activity suddenly spikes back to how it was years ago, but I'm not really holding my breath for that). I’m not sure if Stalkers RPG will ever get a reboot on another forum or whatever, but I want to see this RPG of mine get a really nice final ending that closes the book on everything that’s occurred in this RPG series. If things ever change, sure, spinoffs (like Squawkers!) could be a thing, but I think the mainline arc should definitely get an ultimate ending.

So that’s the current scoop on how things are going and I’ll try to keep you up all updated and if there's any slight possibility I might need extra time. I’m really looking forward to launching it and I definitely think it’s going to be some great, dark fun for spooky month. Stay tuned!
    Good stuff! See you all in the Stalkers world on the 15th.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Moderator

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

7. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Last little update on this!

I'm pleased to announce Stalkers Season 5 will be released ON TIME, as expected, on October 15th! It's officially official! So get ready and start thinking about what Pokemon you'd like to be for this! Sign ups will be open for about a week before things get rolling (late SUs are always ok), so stick around!

Things gonna get dark, yes! I'm looking at all the mountains of stuff I've created since this whole thing started and I'm darn proud of it. It's refreshing to work on all this stuff again!

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

@Neo Emolga

If this is indeed the last time, Lita's here to see it off with a bang!

If by some miracle it's not the last time, you'll have to really work to top it!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

11. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Neo Emolga

If this is indeed the last time, Lita's here to see it off with a bang!

If by some miracle it's not the last time, you'll have to really work to top it!
    Well, it's definitely the last season of the main series. If more is to come, it would definitely be some kind of spinoff that uses the same kind of game engine. The good thing is that it's very adaptable to many different genres and themes (as Squawkers definitely proved), so the sky's the limit.

13. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Madder and Janobii are ready for at least one last round of antics!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Hi there! I may be new, but I’m interested in joining. Am I too late to do so?