It’s Tuesday which means it’s time for Crossroads Comics!

This week we’re taking a look at Galar Adventures by D-O-9. This comic is a really fun SwSh inspired comic that usually uses a grayscale style with occasional pages in color. It follows Otter Dan, a trainer taking on the Galar League Challenge alongside her partners Macky-Di the Sobble and Vic the Eevee. They’re on the hunt for a nasty Nickit that stole Dan’s backpack! Will they find it? And what friends will they make along the way? That’s what you get to find out in Galar Adventures!
This comic is very cute and gave me plenty of good laughs while reading through it. The over-exaggerated expressions and comedic timing make for a very enjoyable experience that is really enjoyable. It reminds me a bit of the Pokémon TV show but I would argue that the overall delivery of the punchlines and humor are much better. The author, D-O-9, definitely has prior experience with comics and their knowledge of the medium really shows when it comes to the more technical parts of comic making like flow of action. They also author the comic with a similar style and techniques, PMD: Rescue Rangers. So it’s probably safe to say they know what they are doing.
All in all, this is a really cute and fun comic that is well worth the read. The slapstick style comedy really suits the story and I’m excited to see more in the future whenever the author graces us with it. You can find Galar Adventures on Deviantart and follow the artist on Deviantart/a> and Twitter!
And be sure to check out the rest of the comics in this week’s lineup!
Crossroads Comics
Ask Team Lightbringers Seems we must continue forward then.
Lucky’s Travels Time for a shopping spree!
Pokémon Rising Shadows And what day is that exactly?
Shinka: The Last Eevee Off they go! Towards adventure! Or trouble. It’s anyone’s guess really.
The Shaymin Café Another happy customer!
ComicFury Comics
Dark Kingdom Man I wonder what happened to that Pyroar’s paw.
PMD: A Different Take Everyone needs help?
PMD: Anamnesis Seems the Torchic is slowly figuring out how to manage in their new situation!
PMD: Gleaming Hearts Zombies???
PMD: Midnight Star Gotta start somewhere!
PMD: Mysteries of the Soul Fight lessons will be useful.
PSMD Fan’s Cut It won’t.
Slumber Town Seems Echo has this all figured out.
Deviantart Comics
Clash of Poke-Characters The battle rages on!
Galar Adventures Look at the synergy between that team!
King of Light I wonder what it means.
PMD: Forgotten Memories Hopefully that Riolu is safe.
PMD: Guardians of the Universe It’s that mysterious Riolu from the cover!
PMD: Outlanders No I don’t think that’s it.
Rainbow Tour Man sucks that Koffing smoke causes nausea like that.
TC-96 Delia here to give some motherly advice.
Off-site Comics
Almost Empty I wonder what that bird was.
Cloud in a Bottle Oh we have a PWT veteran on our hands.
Don’t Dream Seems the god is not easily taunted.
Fallen Pokémon Trainer Seems Leaf is very confused about her situation.
Genesis: A Gijinka Story Oh no… she saw her siblings die?
Noctart Seems she made the right decision.
Sometimes Twileon Seems they’ve arrived safely!
Steven AUniverse: Ask WhitePearl and Steven Seems Steven has figured it out!
The post Crossroads Comics #119-Galar Adventures appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.