Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, my Master's degree wasn't cheap either. $1100 per credit hour and I had about 41 credits to fulfill. That wasn't including books and gas and lots of other stuff needed for those classes.

Well, at least it's done. No way would I go back, though. I'd rather change careers than go back to school.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ho-Oh View Post
    I am still salty i lost thousands of dollars because of school.
    I've got debt that I don't know I'll ever pay back at this rate. xD

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Still sucks that I'm paying for access to all of these school buildings I can't use. :(

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, I feel ya. I'm still paying for gym access that I can't really make too much use of, but canceling my YMCA membership would be really pesky when it comes time to sign up again.

I'm just hoping things reopen soon. This entire year has felt like such a drag. I feel like I missed a ton of things. When things reopen, I may treat myself to doubling down on all those opportunities and events I didn't get to enjoy this year.

Don't get me wrong, I sure hope things open, but I sure hope it's at an appropriate time. XD Because I know for sure if they open at a poor time everyone is going to just spread the virus and bring us back to where we were a few months ago.

My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I sure hope things open, but I sure hope it's at an appropriate time. XD Because I know for sure if they open at a poor time everyone is going to just spread the virus and bring us back to where we were a few months ago.
    Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. ^ I was talking about it with my housemate this morning. Like I feel as though I'm going to live at home for the rest of my life now. XD It would be great to see things reopen, but if (and when) that happens there's the possibility of a third wave here if people don't do the right thing. And a lot of people aren't doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. ^ I was talking about it with my housemate this morning. Like I feel as though I'm going to live at home for the rest of my life now. XD It would be great to see things reopen, but if (and when) that happens there's the possibility of a third wave here if people don't do the right thing. And a lot of people aren't doing the right thing.
    Precisely. Being an American, I am confident in people's lack of sense, unfortunately.

My Links

Senior Moderator

There is no outside. America is indoors for the rest of ever.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Strangely, as an Oklahoman, I’m confident in people’s lack of sense, but reassured by their panicky nature. The county I live in has a fairly consistent 5 people a day, but they’re panicky enough that you’d almost think half the population was already infected, so most people are taking precautions.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Strangely, as an Oklahoman, I’m confident in people’s lack of sense, but reassured by their panicky nature. The county I live in has a fairly consistent 5 people a day, but they’re panicky enough that you’d almost think half the population was already infected, so most people are taking precautions.
    That's at least somewhat sensible.

Here in Aussie it was the AFL (Australian Football League) Grand Final yesterday and I heard the neighbours next door having a party. They were totally loud and didn't even keep it hush. Like how stupid can you get? >.>