Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

*slams paw on the table* Alright, I’m not going to miss another night cycle. Y’all got any tasks that a Shaymin like me would be well suited for?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I'M NOT DEAD

I just had stuff happen in life that I had a lot of trouble dealing with.

Am I too late? what's going on?

VPP

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    OOC: I think we're all mostly still searching for stuff. xD I think it would be a good idea to interview some residents, so we can get some leads that way.

We also have a fair few items in the Team Inventory that need to have perks used on them. Xanthe (Flare) is the only one with technical sadly. :(

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I've spent most of my turns doing interviews thus far. I guess maybe I could follow the lead my most recent interview gave me. Since the next person is a water type I'd have some intimidation factor.

You? Intimidating? Give me a break.

Don't make me put you back in your cage!

Fine fine fine. You're scary you're scary.

That's more like it!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

What would you like me to do tonight?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    @Chibi Altaria
    092D23D3-FDCE-4893-A9E4-714AF4DA0679.jpeg Hey, I have an idea! I could lend a few Sochas so somebody with Repair could buy one of those skill books, use it, and sort out that stuff in one go! If it works like they, of course.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I am not doing too well after disarming those traps. If anyone has Medicine they could give me a hand maybe? Or if not I guess I can buy some berries instead...

So, as for actions, I could maybe go look into that alcove at the park that Sacred found? I am part dragon after all, so maybe it'll work for me?

Senior Moderator

I am going to die here, most likely. Hopefully my burning embers choose the right reincarnation. I've done my job in this body, I leave the rest up to you.

But if i am wrong, my stubborn butt needs to be healed on the day cycle too LOL

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    @SlickSlack

OOC: That's a good idea! I'm not sure if someone with two perks can use them both in the same turn, though. Would have to ask @Neo Emolga.

@Ho-Oh OOC: Someone can use Medicine on you, you know. That is an option. That's why we have it. xD Plus we can't lose our lord and savior You should at least grab a berry for your health, though.

@Shruikan Nia perked up her ears. Did you say medicine? I could heal you! The Vulpix seemed almost too excited at the prospect. Then you would be in tip-top shape if you wanted to visit some of the more dangerous areas.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, sorry guys, only one use of a perk per cycle.

And yeah, I've noticed Xanthe doesn't seem to be around either and she's the only one with the Technical perk. If Day 4 comes along and she's still not back, I don't mind allowing one person to swap out their current perk to replace it with Technical.

11. This post has been liked by: