The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Anywhere y'all need me to go?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

What do I need to do tonight?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Ah, poor Nico isn't having much luck lately. Do be careful.

It's also a pity that I couldn't do anything about the power plant. I would like to try and venture further out, but it's risky, especially at night.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Oof, thanks for being patient, guys, I knew it took me a while to get through all of the Day 4 Day Cycle posts. I'll try to be a little bit faster with these moving forward (at least try to get cycles done in a week or less), but yeah, it's been kind of busy on all fronts.

5. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Is there anything I can do? I'm 5 sochas short of a Talisman of Life, and I'd like to get one of those just in case I am a Stalker target.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Not sure...I could drop some Sochas in the inventory tonight for you while I fix up that console. Because dang, you have reason to want that thing!

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

8. This post has been liked by:

Im currently wearing some tank as heck armor but... maybe I'll take it off?
    Nia, youre strong and have a tactical battle stance so you won't instantly abandon your mission... Can you take my tank as hell armour to wear, take our mercenary friend Scarlet the Weavile, and take my OMEN Collection jar into the omen bomb site to explore during the day today?
    I'm never going to make it out there with my current track record.

Lycellus, can you dump all the extra stuff you have in your pack? Looks like some cool armor and it would be sad to lose it all if you died.

Lita, can you please put your extra weapons into the group inventory so everyone can pick up a weapon if they dont have one?

Carly, you're strong but you're not wearing anything extra- do you want to take a weapon or armor? Or are you happy to just rely on fleeing very fast?

Im kinda ok with being fragile, and I'll try not to carry anything too expensive or important. Similarly, i'll make sure I always head out with less than 200Sochas, just to minimize the loss of money.

I'll happily use diplomacy on my next turn to get that sudoku piece off the aurorawatch guard, and hopefully hat will be enough pieces to complete the sudoku!
    Last edited by Lychee; 12-22-2020 at 08:59 PM.

Senior Moderator

@Lychee

Sure--I'll equip a more powerful bow, and leave what bows I don't need and the other weapons here...

11. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    The perk we need more of is Technical, and that's the one perk that Sapphire Oasis doesn't have a band for sale -_-

Anyway, like Nico said, dropping anything we've not got equipped is a must. Don't want to lose everything in one go.
    Speaking of which, does anyone want this sword?: [|AW| Military War Sword] (Adds 1d10 damage to successful attack rolls)
    It looks really cool and I wanna keep it, but if someone else could make better use of it...

13. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Yeah, wonder why we have a Technical shortage. I would rather not drain the newsstand of all of it's Codecrackers though.
    And I have a odd hunch about that nursery door. Got a Stalker vibe all over it, and something tells me Obscene has tampered with that place.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

15. This post has been liked by:

Lychee