Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    Well.... so Daz didn't even last a day. What did we pick up from this, I wonder?

Mercenaries are weak? No.

The furniture store is a ghoul / chimera haven? No.

I'm just over thinking this and it was bad luck? Most likely.
    This was definitely walking under a stepladder, breaking mirrors, opening umbrellas indoors, letting black cats cross your path kind of bad luck...

RNG really didn't want to be nice to him. At all... o.o

2. This post has been liked by:

Whew! That lil' nerd just got OWNED!

I would feel bad for him except like... nobody even really got to talk to him, and he decided to help of his own accord?
    So its like... thanks but woooow I wish you hadn't tried to help.

How is everyone else going with their action plans?
    Remember, the first page of the game has a list of our current missions, and if you can't help with those, exploring and interviewing is good!

I'm about to go on a spree and possibly get absolutely wrecked too, so...
    SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT INCARNATION

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Neo what in God’s name is that post XD
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

6. This post has been liked by:

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    A set up for something potentially incredible, that's what it is.

Anyway, we got the star talisman back together and that's good. Honestly pretty lucky it was so close nearby, providing Duante had the second half. I was planning on heading back out to the place I visited earlier, but seeming there was a ghoul and a place for a Stalker is even worse at night (I think.)... I kinda changed my mind. Honestly, I'm surprised that we haven't found any places to use my Perk yet. Even with these harsh grounds! It's weird, but I won't question it. Luck will be luck.

(Misty has gotten confused on her Perk and why there's nowhere to use it.)
    (Thats just a joke)

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

8. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

I am SO FULL of anticipation and fear and cinematic mad max energy and laughter every time this huge dumb expedition post gets a response.
    ALSO AAAAAH ARRRRRRT ♡

Edit: RIP my merc Caska I forgot you would come out to the death zone with me ;_;
    Last edited by Lychee; 02-07-2021 at 09:35 PM.

Ooh I got a big brain idea I wanna share and / or confirm with you here Neo. So, say if I picked up a book that grants a temporary Perk (yet ANOTHER Codecracker), and also had a Mercenary that had a matching typing for what I was trying to fix, could we get th a done in one cycle?

And yes, it's for that other broadcasting console that needs Technical AND a Psychc type. And you did say it's good to throw questions out!

11. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

I would say hell yeah! If Nico makes it back alive I'm happy to hand you over the money to hire a psychic merc-- i probably should not hire another one myself, if I continue these monster truck rampages.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I would say hell yeah! If Nico makes it back alive I'm happy to hand you over the money to hire a psychic merc-- i probably should not hire another one myself, if I continue these monster truck rampages.
    I just found it absolutely hilarious that you got into combat not once, not twice, not three times, NOT FOUR TIMES, but ALL FIVE TIMES and survived perfectly fine! XD

And THANK YOU! Now I get to poke fun and pester Aglome Oen for a while. >:3

14. This post has been liked by:

That was madness and I loved it. But I'm confused on those Huskpuppet Fragments that Nico found, and I can put two theories together: this forms their Phylactery, or its just another clue towards their identity. I would most likely say it's the Phylactery, but we would still have to find more creations of whoever this twisted mother is, not to mention killing them. Bleck.

On the topic of killing, I'd like to change my battle stance to Tactical! I'm sick of running away and leaving clues unearthed. Also, would you mind answering my previous question about if an item with two requirements can be filled at once with a player and a Mercenary?

16. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    That was madness and I loved it. But I'm confused on those Huskpuppet Fragments that Nico found, and I can put two theories together: this forms their Phylactery, or its just another clue towards their identity. I would most likely say it's the Phylactery, but we would still have to find more creations of whoever this twisted mother is, not to mention killing them. Bleck.

On the topic of killing, I'd like to change my battle stance to Tactical! I'm sick of running away and leaving clues unearthed. Also, would you mind answering my previous question about if an item with two requirements can be filled at once with a player and a Mercenary?
    Sure, I updated your stance. And yep, you can do that with a merc, it's a pretty good idea, actually! Sorry I missed that earlier.