Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Nico placed his paw straight down onto a place on the map unaffected by earthquakes.
    "The espeon who lives at this location must know something divine and wonderful! They live in a mildly dangerous area, but we still might be ok if we visit them at night... Does anyone want to go talk to Syrax the Espeon? If nobody does, I'll visit them tonight." He left a little purple flag next to Syrax's name.

He frowned and looked at another location that required diplomacy to get into, The Exacta Military Compound. Maybe Misty would do that later? He didnt know; the bulbasaur had already rushed off to the mall, which made him chuckle.

"Theres a mark next to another Cinccino's name, like theres something important, or a quest they have. I'm sure we will get along swimmingly! ...I'll go to them, for now!"

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    @Lychee

Nia tilted her head towards Nico.

Is it really that wise to interview a lone Pokemon in a practically deserted area at night? I do wonder. In the meantime I will go and interview the royalty of Exacta. Perhaps they will be able to tell me something of importance.

Nia paused briefly.

A-also if anyone would like to team up for searches I am sure I can be of some use in the field.

3. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Nico gave Nia a grin.
    "I'm observant, not wise! You have a point! Maybe I'll go together with someone who wants to Search that specific area, and we can cover each others backs if something goes wrong?"

Nico was super super excited about the coded page found at the mall.
    "Oh my gosh! Another language! So many new words! Such a cool new way to chat! Just you wait, i'll be writing my reports in this elegant new script as soon as ... as soon as I figure out what each symbol means..." He scrutinized the Magus Pages and made a copy to look at in free time later.
    "Oh, and someone who knows Seinaru ought to use their skill on that other thing- the star map?" He mumbled and waved a paw, but was obviously much less interested.

5. This post has been liked by:

Just OOC: LOL @Ho-Oh that you're playing the literal god pokemon of this city. XDD I cannot wait to see how this plays out. You HAVE to go visit Syrax!

We've found some good stuff so far, team! Here's hoping we can find out more about the Stalkers soon.

7. This post has been liked by:

ADLychee 

Nia's eyes lit up in wonder at the news of the shops that had been located.

Oh, stones that change your type! I do so love shiny things. She cleared her throat slightly. And I'm sure those berries will prove useful. They have a lot of medicinal properties and health benefits. Why, they can even improve digestion! In fact I once had an experience where...

She kept rambling, not noting if anyone was actually listening, and oblivious to the fact that normal Pokemon might be embarrassed at casually stating their digestive movements.

9. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Just OOC: LOL @Ho-Oh that you're playing the literal god pokemon of this city. XDD I cannot wait to see how this plays out. You HAVE to go visit Syrax!

We've found some good stuff so far, team! Here's hoping we can find out more about the Stalkers soon.
    That is my next stop actually LOL. But yea, I feel like Neo built this around me or something
    /sus rises

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

OOC: Heck I love codes- did I tell you guys that I printed the last stalkers code writing style script and then used it to write coded demon messages to some DnD players of mine? We almost became fluent in it! I wrote a rhyming prophecy in it! The game in 2019 was a HUGE influence on my campaign creation in that game, and made four more people so amused and pleased! I'm SO HAPPY to see a new code! Woooo! ... so I may have gone and cracked it at work! Well, nearly.

Nico mumbles and makes markings on his bit of paper, frowning slightly and sticking his tongue out.
    "Uhhh, guys? I just got through the first couple of sentences of this, and it's looking a little... um... grim?"
    His page had words like 'prophecy'and 'critical moment' written on it, so he furiously started working faster.
    It was going to take a while to decode the whole two pages!

12. This post has been liked by:

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    C8F0D835-D335-4A0B-9435-953AB95D6716.jpeg Oof... I certainly heard stuff I didn’t want to then.

C47D988A-6445-4F8E-9C6E-01A97A3C99B3.jpeg Anyways, we’ll need about 225 Sochas to get all the Berries we need, and that blade might come in real handy! If anyone has Diplomacy, they should try and get that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    "Ooh, a Sudoku puzzle!" Lycellus eyes lit up at the sight of the paper, that had been given to Nia, only to quickly give way to dissapointment. "But it appears most of it is blotted out. I wonder if it's solvable in this condition... Hmm" The eternatus quickly marked out the numbers on one of the walls, muttering about numbers and making marks every now and again.

15. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Back from her interview with Samona, Nia holds the Sudoku puzzle she had been given her outstretched in her paws, twisting it every which way to get a better look at the numbers. She hears an exclamation beside her and looks up to see a large Eternatus. Nia jumps in surprise.

Oh, Lycellus! Oddly enough, I did not see you there.

She smiles faintly and holds out the piece of paper for Lycellus to see.

Would you like to get a closer look? I can make neither heads nor tails of it. This blotted part makes it hard to see the rest of the numbers clearly and it gives me a positively dreadful feeling.

Nia paused in thought, head tilted, looking at a row of diagonal boxes to the right hand side of the puzzle.

These squares here look to be outlined in red, do you see? Perhaps they form some kind of code? If only we could see the rest of the puzzle...