Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Nico was a little bit intimidated when the giant bird of legend said it would go with him, and flattened to the floor, nodding. What an impressive partner to have to explore with!

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    ::slings her bow and a quiver with 30 arrows inside on her back::

Where should I go tonight?
    Nico gave Lita a smile.
    "Theres so much left to explore! Feel free to go anywhere-- but remember, anywhere outside of Aurora watch territory might be much more dangerous at night.. but you're armed, so I'm sure you can handle it!!"

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-Oh View Post
    The looming phoenix looked down at the cinccino, small flames sparking from the plume of his feathers. He nodded.
    "I will accompany you, little one. After all, it is my shrine."

Edit: I realized, i accidentally interviewed the espeon, when in fact, you wanted to interview the espeon. I now know, I am indeed high, on sleep deprivation for not seeing this small, yet major piece of information. You know what? Let's BOTH interview the espeon. You get the good stuff, all that technical stuff. I will get worshiped. I think this is a fair deal for my major mistake.

Edit 2: I think Neo can work some magic here. Right Neo?
    Heh, heh, well, now Nico's searching the cathedral itself, so I guess that all worked out!

Even without me having to resort to magic, though I'm always more than happy to do that!

@EmeraldSky

Just to confirm, you're joining Misty on searching (3) Redstone Motel? It's in the Refuge Area, so there's 0% chance of encountering any enemies, but it's up to you guys.

(also, that reminds me, I probably should wait until AFTER the submission period is over before doing narrative posts just in case people want to group up on things.)

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    @Lychee

OOC So you're saying that was just basic trial and error that allowed you to crack the code? O: Gotta say I am impressed!

4. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Moderator

@Neo Emolga

Yes--as some support if Misty needs help.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

OOC LMAO @Neo Emolga @THE RAPPORT RATING FOR HO-OH XDDDDDDD

Also wowzers, you hit the mother-load of info. O.O I already know Exclude's name from the Sudoku puzzle Nia got, and we've seen evidence of Huskpuppet, but now we know the others, too!

7. This post has been liked by:

"Gosh, what a lot of information! I hope none of those horrible stalkers are killing... or ERASING!? Anyone tonight!"

OOC: BWAHAHAHA!! Very good. Very good indeed.

Senior Moderator

Ahh. Good. Good. Just as I expected. It is a good thing I didnt go Arceus. Can we go back to 'Mons after we interviewed them? Like, down the road? Not for being worshipped of course, but to like go back and use some cheesy ressurection/rebirth lines.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

10. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Hello there, I hope I'm not intruding on anything.

I realized you've found another one of the Utopia manuscripts. If you wish, I'm able to read and translate the runic writings for you and can give...

Wait, you've been able to translate them on your own!?

I must say I'm definitely impressed you've learned how to do that! It took me many, many hours of careful, intricate study to be able to discern the ancient writings, even with my scripture journals and old reference texts. You're definitely more than welcome to translate them by yourself, but if time is of the essence, I can focus on this task for you as you carry about your other endeavors.

From what I've learned about the Dawnlight Reckoning Summoning, it seems to be a way to link Utopia with our world of Veramo, or in essence, the world of the living. Typically, small portal channels for individual angels or messengers from Utopia aren't a major undertaking, but what it sounds like to me is Utopia had intentions of calling in a vast battalion. What Retto's letter describes is what would be required to create a portal that is wide enough and has a long enough duration to take on such a monumental task.

It seems to connect with my previous findings and observations. I've seen what kind of darkness and shadows are gathering about Exacta City. Abyss is planning something, and while I don't know all the details yet, I can sense a presence of anger and lust for revenge, desiring this destruction and darkness regardless of the cost.

I just hope we can discern what it is they're planning before it's too late...

Well, I must go now, but it was a pleasure to meet with you. I'll keep in touch and will let you know if I discover anything else about what Utopia's plans were.

12. This post has been liked by:

Nia - back from her search of the hotel - began hastily scrawling letters in her notepad, decoding the horrid message that the Stalker Twistagen had left.

"It appears to be a jumble of words, but I'm sure I can rearrange them. 'You...can...talk...to...'" Nia paused. "LOiAS? Who is that?"

Assuming it was a resident from Exacta, Nia began scanning the list before she came to one in particular that seemed to fit.

"Aha! That's it! So if I write it all out like this it reads..."

"'You can talk to Salio.
    Salio sleeps with it,
    but it drives the child mad.
    Maybe he can be
    my future disciple.'"

Nia was suddenly overcome with dread and a shiver coursed through her pale fur, right to her bones.

"We have to talk to this Salio at once."

14. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Nico looked over Nias shoulder at the work she was doing and smiled. Seeing other emissary pokemon working away at puzzles made him feel like part of such a great team!
    "Woah, nice work Nia! That seems like a really important message!... I'm worried about whoever this poor Salio is- do you want me to go talk to them in the morning, since I'm diplomatic? Or do you think someone else is better suited to the conversation?"

While waiting for a response he grinned at Syrax, puffing out his fur in a rather proud way. Unravelling an ancient language was apparently a big deal!
    "Thanks for popping in! Whoever the author of these papers was, they sure liked to use flowery language! If you can help me condense their messages into a list of things to find, I'd really appreciate it! I even found a page of relevant writings at the church, so i'll read them out now too, just so others can see what it said;"

"We must give abyss no quarter, no room to stand. Those who are unaware must awaken and those who know the truth must band together.

To reach accross the universe and send the message and call to arms to unite, we must assemble a starcaller relic, powered by blessed firelight and infused with the guiding direction of the talisman of the stars, paired with a holy starmap as a guide and source of direction, we can send our prayer to all and complete this divine moment of triumph."
    He paused for breath after reading the first page, and looked at the firey things that had been found already. They seemed relevant! And the star map was mentioned too! He continued on to the second page, slower because the writing made his vision go a little dizzy.

"Our people will be united, the
    Blessed hymn of triumph and tribute
    Will be heard by all and our
    Brothers and sisters across the
    Many galaxies of space and time
    Will know each other by heart, as if
    Family, the fire in their souls will
    Be felt by all and no longer will we
    Be strangers in these dark times.

Serenity...
    Divinity...
    Infinity...

All will be one within the divine
    Constellation, our ultimate weapon
    Against fear, against evil, against
    Destruction. All that is known to us
    All and even beyond the outreach
    Will hear not by ear but by heart
    And soul. "

Nico flopped onto the floor, feeling tired just thinking of such a grand effort.

16. This post has been liked by: