Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Nico managed a smile.
    "Ah, I don't want to take up your whole day! I'm feeling about as sane as any extra-big pokemon ever is, so I think I'll be okay for now. Good to know you can cure so many illnesses though!" Just talking normally was clearly getting him back into his groove.
    "Aromatherapy sounds like a lovely way to spend the rest of my afternoon." He took up a comfy position on a chair, reading the gruesome daily news reports.
    "Depending on what happens during the rest of the day, I'm planning to try to diplomatically talk my way into the aurorawatch HQ tonight to have a snoop around... It seems a little suspicious that their officers are trying to put Frendsi's death down to natural causes."

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Nico returned from his foray into the greater city area looking distinctly more disturbed than when he first set out. He plunked the trapped and coded item he recovered onto a bench and slunk away from it.

"Someone with Technical skill needs to work on that, but I'm not touching it again." He stated "Its horrible, and hurts my brain." Despite saying that, his eyes lingered on it for a while longer before looking over at Nia who was still around. "Do you know how to do first aid on sanity? Or is it mostly physical damage you can heal?"

"Was there some other suspicious mansion we might search? The candle mansion? I'm sure it'll be more safe if you search it during the day..." He suggested, looking tired.
    I have a hunch, but I don't suggest searching Candle Mansion alone. And do it during the day if people do search it.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey guys.

Would you want me to have an auto-equip thing going on? How it works is that if you don't have anything currently equipped and you happen to come across something that would fill that slot, you automatically equip that equipment item you just found (so for example, if you didn't have a weapon equipped and you find a weapon, you automatically equip that weapon immediately and it's ready to use right away). But if you want to upgrade that weapon with a new one you found or change something out, that's got to be done manually (also, it needs to be done in the main action thread, not in here!). Just let me know if you guys are okay with me doing that, but I figured it couldn't hurt. Remember, you can always trade and give pieces of equipment to other players, so if you have a lot of similar equipment types and other players don't have any, it helps to share that stuff!

Also, yeah, don't forget to equip stuff!

5. This post has been liked by:

OOC: Yes absoLUTELY auto equip that could be the difference between life or death for some pokemon!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    OOC: So I just...maybe...you know........... But I don't know what it's for. XD

Also yes, auto equip stuff please! :3

Nia thought to herself for a moment before speaking up. I'm willing to search Candle Mansion. Would anyone else like to join me?

8. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

OOC: OH WOW HECK! You're really good at sudoku!!!

Nico looked around the room which was mostly empty.
    "Woah, nice job on that puzzle, Nia! It looks like theres a code outlined across the middle. I bet it has something to do with that stalker who erases pokemons existence! Speaking of pokemon dissappearing ...I don't know if there's anyone left to go with you! I can go with you tomorrow? If you need a friend to go to Candle Mansion with, I'm not sure if I'm the most helpful though ..." His voice trailed off.
    "If you run out of ideas and time... what about spending the afternoon exploring our base, instead? There are quite a few places even in this building we haven't looked at yet!" He, however, was too tired to go looking around, and retreated into his fluff.

OOC: I could always YOLO it and go to the mansion on my own. XD Part of me is curious just to see what happens.

11. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Moderator

If we are Yoloing, i can always go with you.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    OOC: So I just...maybe...you know........... But I don't know what it's for. XD

Also yes, auto equip stuff please! :3

Nia thought to herself for a moment before speaking up. I'm willing to search Candle Mansion. Would anyone else like to join me?
    While you made a really great attempt at that with only two pieces... it's not the right solution. :(

Perhaps there's something still hidden out there...

EDIT: Also, I'll be setting the auto-equip thing in place, so no worries on that.

14. This post has been liked by:

OOC:

It's not? O: But the numbers look correct to me. Unless there is an error I missed and can't see. xD feel free to point it out Or you mean the diagonal numbers aren't what we are supposed to be looking at? I made a guess on the last part, so I'm not saying that's right.

Oh and in terms of the text along the bottom of the puzzle I couldn't quite see what it said (apart from Exclude's name), even trying to edit the image. D: