Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    OOC: You can't figure out a hunch if you're dead. xD Not that it would have mattered in that scenario, but you could have bought and eaten a berry to regain health.

ALSO ITEMS. POOR ITEMS.

So is there no way to recover items when you die? Seems to me it would be handy to have another player search the area to recover lost items, but it uses up a turn. Especially so if we can be one-shot to death lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-Oh View Post
    I WANT TO SEE THAT ESPEON'S REACTION NEO! The pure horror of seeing his beloved deity having gotten absolutely shat on by a friggin OHKO.

Also yeet, i was hoping for Heatran \m/
    NOOOOO! WHY!? How could you do this to me!? I heard all of that!!

I just… don’t… I don’t understand why…!? WHY!?!? WHY DO THIS!? All these years of dedication! I devoted my whole life and everything I had for you!!!

Wait, are you maybe… not the real Ho-oh?

3. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Oh man, what did I just walk into...?

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    OOC: You can't figure out a hunch if you're dead. xD Not that it would have mattered in that scenario, but you could have bought and eaten a berry to regain health.

ALSO ITEMS. POOR ITEMS.

So is there no way to recover items when you die? Seems to me it would be handy to have another player search the area to recover lost items, but it uses up a turn. Especially so if we can be one-shot to death lol.
    Eh, no, sorry. Whatever is lost is gone for good and there's no way to get it back. What doesn't get lost after death and reincarnation is what survived the encounter.

So in this case, it's to say the amulet and the berry were destroyed when Sacred was killed...

Damn...so that means we can get one-shot and lose all our stuff? I'm sticking to the safe areas. xD

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    Damn...so that means we can get one-shot and lose all our stuff? I'm sticking to the safe areas. xD
    This was mainly a case of really, really, REALLY bad luck on multiple layers. Definitely don't anticipate this happening very often.

First being Sacred running into a rock type with higher speed than him, then getting hit with an attack that he has a 4x weakness to, and then having that attack hit for 10, which was the absolute maximum amount of damage it could do, and then failing the two 50/50 preservation rolls for his two items. That's like breaking mirrors, opening umbrellas inside, yanking on Ninetales tails on Friday the 13th 2020 kind of bad luck...

7. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    yanking on Ninetales tails on Friday the 13th 2020...
    That sounds like a challenge, Neo.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

It's actually kind of funny when you put it like that. XD Like it was so bad, it's just plain funny.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Ho-Oh View Post
    That sounds like a challenge, Neo.

Dude, I can just picture your guardian angel giving up, heading off to a bar, getting absolutely smashed, waking up in a puddle of warm beer, bumbling up the stairs back up to their apartment after throwing up on the bus ride home, eating way too many mozzarella sticks as "dinner", making several drunk Amazon Prime purchases for Crayola crayons, hamster toys, and a baby Yoda onesie at 3:18am in the morning and then not showing up to work the next day because "oh yeah, that guy I'm supposed to watch over? That Ho-oh dude? Yeah, look, look what he's doing again! See, that's why I'm giving up on that dude. Doesn't heal up, wants to get bushwhacked just to change his Pokemon species, oh, so yeah, you know what? Watch! Watch what happens next in that crazy flying squirrel's horror game! Look! See, that's the WORST possible outcome that could have happened! You could not mathematically have something worse than that! See, that's what happens when I give up, like something out of a Final Destination movie where Luck goes 0 and Murphy's Law goes on a joyride. I told this guy to be careful and I'll try to have his back when I can, but nah. He's like 'heh heh, gonna just do whatever I want now like a funky monkey chewing on the wires of Christmas lights' but come on, man, bad things happen when you do shenanigans like that! There's things like consequences for bad choices in life and I told him this so many times during those sleepless nights he's up at 3am thinking about something screwy that went on the day before! But he doesn't listen, he doesn't realize the voice in his head is me! So yeah, when he doesn't listen, that's what happens. I don't get paid enough to deal with that. I don't even try coffee in the morning anymore, I just go straight to alcohol. I asked the boss if I could get a raise because the guy I'm supposed to watch over is that much harder. Nah. I just get a lecture about 'it is what it is' and 'well, we all just gotta deal with the hand we're dealt' but come on. This isn't bloody Texas Hold 'Em! Why couldn't I get a guy whose toughest decision of the day is what shampoo should he use when he showers in the morning? Nah, instead I get this dude who would stick his tongue in an outlet just to see how much it would make his hair stand up. Yeah, I know, I can't keep dealing with it! I swear we form a union and demand union wages. Besides, I'm still trying to pay off this stupid payment plan for a trampoline I ended up buying unintentionally because I got monstrously drunk after what this guy made me go through!"

Please, don't make your guardian angel have to deal with trampoline payment plans. Make smart and informed decisions next time and try to be a bit more careful so things like this don't happen.

11. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

I use Argon shampoo

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Misty comes back to the hideout with a pleased smirk on her face, slightly damaged by her fight.

“Whoo! We got ourself a new ally, thanks to me!” She shouts, laying her hammer on the floor and sighing. “Still, I think that ‘Silverlight Shopping Mall’ sounds promising to check out. It’s got a bank over there, so I’ll check there tomorrow!” She adds on enthusiastically.

14. This post has been liked by:

Lychee