Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Stalkers RPG Season 5 General Chat Thread (Emissary Hideout - The Abandoned Steel Mill)

It’s your home away from home for now. These series of buildings used to be an industrial steel mill and foundry for manufacturing metallic building materials such as steel beams, pipes, ducts, and many other metallic components. They’ve been all but abandoned and forgotten about by the rest of the Exacta citizens, but perhaps you can make it become something that makes all the difference against the Stalkers. Here, there is a barracks, a supply area, and cooking area. Meanwhile, there’s some empty areas that might one day come in handy for other uses beyond providing the basics…

This is the place for Emissary chat and for discussing plans, tactics, what to do next, and can also be used for working out puzzle solutions (if you submit them here, please mention me so I can check the solution!)

Just some easy to follow ground rules:

• Be kind, be friendly, be considerate! You're all on the same team, it's not a competition. Abyss is the enemy, not your fellow Emissaries!
    • New members are ALWAYS welcome! I understand that while we have a few Stalkers RPG veterans who have been with us since Season 1, I get that new people are always coming by. And that's still awesome, it's great to have everyone along!
    • You are totally welcome to meta-game and do some role play in here. Heck, we've even had fan art made, so that's totally welcome as well! Also, you never know who else may swing by this old steel mill while your mission is ongoing...
    • If you have any questions, please ask them in the Q&A thread! Although if you forget by chance, not a biggie, I'll still try to answer them.
    • You are totally welcome to make additional discussion threads beyond this one. It can be useful if you just want your own personal staging area to review notes, or make a poll in order to work out a team decision. That's been done in the past!

Also, you're totally free (and encouraged!) to use PMD portraits whenever you speak.

[imgfloat=left]imageLinkHere[/imgfloat]

Text here! It will appear in the middle if it's two lines down. But if you're saying a lot, you might want to have it one line up.
    In practice:

Cheers and good times!

PSMD Mugshot resource (no gen 7 or 8, sorry!): here!
    Party icon sprites resource: here!

News and Updates:
    • [10/15/2020] Welcome to Stalkers RPG Season 5 - Eternity's Endgame! Game day is October 22! Be ready for anything!
    • [10/19/2020] Battling and Buying Clarifications - A few additional notes and clarifications regarding Sparring Battles and details for shopping.

Useful Links:
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 10-19-2020 at 09:01 PM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

::Lita arrives with food and supplies::

Let's do this, and bring peace once and for all!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    940B9889-4A9F-467C-A6D0-326C3998C286.jpeg

You bet! I know it’s not the prettiest job, but some of us gotta do it!
    Last edited by C0L0R3D; 10-16-2020 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Accidentally sent the whole Unova mugshot sheet

((Posting a pic everytime is troublesome on mobile, so I changed my avatar picture instead :P ))

"Woo! Let's clean up this town! Hype up, my dudes!"
    Nico looks around at the assembled pokemon with a grin.

"Seems like we might have one or two pokemon with each ability so far- we will definitely have to co-ordinate some tasks once we start finding things are locked off. But first and foremost, the townspeople! I think we should go to them and ask about dangerous areas or calm safe areas- we need to know what we are getting into!"

He puts a tiny paw to his head in thought.
    "Does going out to chat to resident pokemon of the same type, who you will get along with, sound like a good first step, crew?"

Senior Moderator

@Lychee

I'm a little leery about interviews--we don't know who could potentially be a Stalker...and ridding ourselves of the Stalkers is just step one....
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

7. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

"Alright, fair! There certainly are ways for interviews to go wrong... that said- how will we find pokemon to help and teach us if not by talking? I'm a big fan of talking, as you can probably tell by the way I talk a lot..."

Nico trailed off, remembering that not everyone was as talented at being chatty. He felt sure he could de-fuse a volatile situation no matter who he talked to, but that was part of being Diplomatic.

"Do you want to explore the city straightaway instead, Lita? You've got skills that might help you out there, as long as it's not too dangerous."

He frowned slightly "I'm just worried about the OMEN affected pokemon out there being zombies and chimeras, as well as the stalkers. This is a pretty evil place!" He considered Litas stance. "...But I'm sure you can outrun them. You're quick, and won't try to fight like I'm tempted to, ahahahaaa!"

Senior Moderator

@Lychee

Lita nodded. "You need some exploring done, I'm your chu!"

10. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Howdy, everyone! Gosh this is a weird place. I'm with you on this one, Nico--those OMEN pokémon seem rife with trouble...

12. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Moderator

He looked down at the little brave 'mons, wondering how many will die. He patted his head with his right wing and said to himself, "5...i think 5..maybe Oen is tame in his old age.."

We couldve met anywhere. We get a rusted, rundown pokerus ground zero. I should've brought my beak mask.
    Anyway...
    He adjusts and stands upright.

Our Father wants this disease to be blotted out once and for all. So I don't suggest showing them mercy, because they won't. Those vile abominations only think of death.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

14. This post has been liked by:

Nico nodded at the Talonflame, not remembering it's name yet.
    "Yeah, maybe you and I can talk to townsfolk and eventually find out how to hire a few mercenaries, if the OMEN pokemon start giving Lita trouble when she goes out..."

Nico looked up at the grand Ho-Oh, also having forgotten his name and being too intimidated to ask.
    "No mercy, got it! If I happen accross something that needs fighting, I'll give it one of these! And one of these!" He swung his paws around, boxing the air enthusiastically in a cute and ineffective way.

16. This post has been liked by: