Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Nice! Not only will I be able to kick OMEN / Abyss butt now, I can grab a Mercenary and slap that broadcasting console into completion! Also it's great having my idea complimented, so thank you for that. :p

I plan on trying to visit Syrax ASAP to get Clairvoyance, save him some hassle with learning about those Sun and Star keys. Is it possible to see him at night, or is he day only?

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    Nice! Not only will I be able to kick OMEN / Abyss butt now, I can grab a Mercenary and slap that broadcasting console into completion! Also it's great having my idea complimented, so thank you for that. :p

I plan on trying to visit Syrax ASAP to get Clairvoyance, save him some hassle with learning about those Sun and Star keys. Is it possible to see him at night, or is he day only?
    You can see him at night, no worries there. It's really only buying stuff that's day only.

Neat! So basically everyone is able to be talked to at night, to ask one more thing for now?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    Neat! So basically everyone is able to be talked to at night, to ask one more thing for now?
    Yep, no problem there!

And no worries, I'm always open for questions!

Alright! So this lil' blob made it through the day!

Things I DID like;
    -"...ready to go warp speed."
    - WAR RIG + accompanying mad max soundtrack
    - "...they want to make Caska the main course while you are… well, you’re a dessert after all."
    - eliminating every threat
    - driving over the top of ghouls
    - Death arriving on a pale rapidash HOHOHOHOHO
    - apocalyptic granola mix.

Things I DID NOT like; ((in a hilarious way though))
    - RIP Caska
    - "you press the trigger with your creamy finger" x AT LEAST 4
    - "it’s out for your tasty, sugary, creamy flesh…"x2 CREAMY FLESH SIR IM NOT A CUSTARD NO SKIN ON THIS MERINGUE
    - My own creamy head in a sack
    - "once your creamy bottom lands on the ash-covered ground " ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

Only two more posts to go until its night time!

So now I'm rich as heck, I'm planning to buy a protection charm asap... for reasons. Does anyone else want some money to buy a friendship5ever charm for an NPC? Any ideas about who else we absolutely need to keep alive? (Syrax for his holy reasons? Navin the Chatot so we can build the Holy Altar?)

We have enough weapons and armor for literally everyone to get armed and protected. Jewelry is optional but we do have quite a few pieces of that too! I would say to gear yourselves up and stop having a flee stance! Once you flee a battle, you have to spend another turn trying to search/reach/chat at the same location, so it might be better to swap to tactical once you're all nicely dressed and covered in knives.

In terms of things of critical importance, it would be absolutely ace to finish that broadcasting quest, because then we can hire aurorawatch mercs for free! SQUAD TIME! Never be afraid again! Also we get two extra rooms in our base after a few days so that would be cool too.

There are still a lot more places to search, and we have a second car so someone else can also search double (and honestly if anyone's wearing armor and geared up with knives and berries I'll happily buy ye a coffee too~)

In other threads of thought...
    Are we going to actually try to figure out who the stalkers are? I'm having trouble keeping tabs- but that said I've been heavily focused on searching rather than interviewing pokemon. Even if we don't know who the stalkers are, do we want to try to unlock any of their lairs, just for funsies? (Or possibly in case they've stashed important divinefire armament pieces in them?)

For example:
    At 28 Riverside park is a statue with a missing left hand and right hand. We now have both hands in the team inventory. Shall we go put them in and see what we find?

At (40) Memorial Heart Hospital (ABANDONED) there is a statue with three head mounts. We have the heads of Sacred, Scarlet and Nico which should fit.

At (53) East Exacta River Bridge (ABANDONED) theres a blast door with Labyrinth's feeling about it, does anyone with security and a lot of protection wanna go check it out?

6. This post has been liked by:

I'm more focused on learning Clairvoyance tonight. These Sun and Star keys have something to do with beating the heck out of Abyss, and I figured I could help Syrax out with it. Also, I'll happily take the cash to grab that charm so Syrax doesn't, uh, (bad pun incoming) Dierax. As for who that other charm would be for, I think Navin is a pretty good idea.

Also you said if you survived then you would hand over money for me to grab a Psychic merc, so... hand it over. If you want to, of course. One of these broadcasting things are probably what Crez needs, so maybe I'll drop off the one Caska fixed before she was owned by a Quagsire and Unfezant, before they were killed by you.

8. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Ah, and so it goes and so it goes, the cycle of life. They kill me I kill them, they kill my friend, I kill them some more~

But yes! Alright! Clairvoy away! Sounds like a great move. Also protecting sigh-dont-die-rax is good good. I'll nab Navin when I can.
    Since we cant buy charms or mercs until the shops reopen in the morning, i'll put that money in the team inventory until then (just in case neither of us lasts the nigbt). Sound good?

I'm thinking i'll take a break from my hyperactive searching spree and return that omens sample for some more megabucks rewards! ... And I cant remrmber if that counts as an action so if it doesnt I guess I'll hop in the car and go do a couple more searches just to cross them off the list.

That sounds great! Besides, if I could show Crez that console AND try and fail to search Daluco (Damn you Noctowl >:[) in one action, I'm sure you could pass that sample on to Veria too! But I wonder who I'll be reincarnated as when I die for the first time. I'm hoping for Snivy so I can figure out what that Darmanitan wants. Because I currently intimidate the HECK out of them.

11. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

You gotta die first ;D
    Not to be a bad influence but...
    Set yo stance to heroic and find out!

If you insist! I slightly fear death, but it doesn't fear me as I don't have a auto-aiming cannon. Maybe another Shadowmarch thing will do the trick...?

Alrighty then. Neo, let's get my stance to Heroic because I'm slightly curious to die. Because I might.