Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Dude, I can just picture your guardian angel giving up, heading off to a bar, getting absolutely smashed, waking up in a puddle of warm beer, bumbling up the stairs back up to their apartment after throwing up on the bus ride home, eating way too many mozzarella sticks as "dinner", making several drunk Amazon Prime purchases for Crayola crayons, hamster toys, and a baby Yoda onesie at 3:18am in the morning and then not showing up to work the next day because "oh yeah, that guy I'm supposed to watch over? That Ho-oh dude? Yeah, look, look what he's doing again! See, that's why I'm giving up on that dude. Doesn't heal up, wants to get bushwhacked just to change his Pokemon species, oh, so yeah, you know what? Watch! Watch what happens next in that crazy flying squirrel's horror game! Look! See, that's the WORST possible outcome that could have happened! You could not mathematically have something worse than that! See, that's what happens when I give up, like something out of a Final Destination movie where Luck goes 0 and Murphy's Law goes on a joyride. I told this guy to be careful and I'll try to have his back when I can, but nah. He's like 'heh heh, gonna just do whatever I want now like a funky monkey chewing on the wires of Christmas lights' but come on, man, bad things happen when you do shenanigans like that! There's things like consequences for bad choices in life and I told him this so many times during those sleepless nights he's up at 3am thinking about something screwy that went on the day before! But he doesn't listen, he doesn't realize the voice in his head is me! So yeah, when he doesn't listen, that's what happens. I don't get paid enough to deal with that. I don't even try coffee in the morning anymore, I just go straight to alcohol. I asked the boss if I could get a raise because the guy I'm supposed to watch over is that much harder. Nah. I just get a lecture about 'it is what it is' and 'well, we all just gotta deal with the hand we're dealt' but come on. This isn't bloody Texas Hold 'Em! Why couldn't I get a guy whose toughest decision of the day is what shampoo should he use when he showers in the morning? Nah, instead I get this dude who would stick his tongue in an outlet just to see how much it would make his hair stand up. Yeah, I know, I can't keep dealing with it! I swear we form a union and demand union wages. Besides, I'm still trying to pay off this stupid payment plan for a trampoline I ended up buying unintentionally because I got monstrously drunk after what this guy made me go through!"

Please, don't make your guardian angel have to deal with trampoline payment plans. Make smart and informed decisions next time and try to be a bit more careful so things like this don't happen.
    Just dropping by to say...Yeah this here. This has got to be quote of the year. xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

I have to disagree. That is an essay.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quotes can be long. It's still a quote. xD

Senior Moderator

Touché.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So anything y'all need me to do?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

What do I need to do today?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Its daytime, so the shops are open and a lot of places are slightly safer to go visit!
    I would say keep on exploring the city!

And if anyone has Seinaru, maybe use that on the star map?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    And if anyone has Seinaru, maybe use that on the star map?
    I can handle that!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

10. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Moderator

Is there anywhere in particular I need to go?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I would like to get that power plant back up and running, since it is a priority. So I think I may explore that area.

13. This post has been liked by:

Lychee