Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

He looked at the Cinccino, tilting his head.
    Yea you do that. Try not to die, I can't promise to ressurect like I did my three...and if you see a being by the name of chin ch-..you know what nevermind. Do your best.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, I hope everyone is settling in very well!

Two things.

One, I made some extra clarifications on the Battling section. Battle Stance applies to Hostile Battles only, it doesn’t apply to Sparring Battles. In a Sparring Battle, your character will always fight until they hit 0 HP, but they will never be killed from a Sparring Battle if they lose. Just wanted to clarify that. These kinds of battles are mostly as side mission things or to possibly win free items from an NPC. You’ll see a note (Open for Sparring) next to the NPC’s name if they’re a Pokémon you can spar with.

Two, the other thing is with Money (Sochas), purchasing, and stores.

Before you can buy goods, you have to search around to see what kinds of stores are out there. Some are in pretty obvious spots, others are hidden. On the Main Action and Team Status thread (when it goes up on the 22nd), there will be a section for Exacta City Marketplace which will list all the discovered stores, their prices, and where they can be found.

When you buy things, you need to state what store you’re buying from, because two stores may sell the same thing, but one may be selling it for cheaper than another but involves going into a dangerous area while the other will not. And on that note, yes, if you shop in a dangerous area, you might run into some bad company, so you may want to bring shopping buddies along. The other note I’m adding is that you can only buy items during the Day Cycle. At night, all the stores are closed. In addition to that, if a vendor or merchant is killed by the Stalkers (or from another source), there is a chance it may completely close down their business entirely and you will no longer be able to buy from them again. Some stores are safe from that kind of treatment as they’re run by Pokémon not on the suspect list. Not many, though!

So yep, the rules have been updated with additional details that clarify these points, since they were kind of vague and missing before or were only implied.

4. This post has been liked by:

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    B554B788-8C63-4D31-A1A0-27C640E2C917.jpeg
    Yeah. I’m grateful those Chimeras aren’t the work of the Stalkers. Or maybe they are? I’m not sure...

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Hello everyone! My name is Nia, it's nice to meet you! I may not have much experience, but I'm good at medicine, so I will be glad to help out anyone who may need it.

Nico nodded at the palpitoed
    "Their connection might be one of the mysteries here! Surely the dark forces chose this place for a reason..."

The fluffy Cinccino waved at Nia and gave her a big smile.
    "Hi! I'm Nico! It's great to have a healer on the team! I'm sure I'll need your help at some stage, haha!"

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Nia gave a small nod and smiled reassuringly at Nico.

Well met, Nico! I should hope that you won't get hurt, of course. I'm just hoping that we can do what we need to with minimal casualties.

9. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    The towering head and neck of an Eternatus pokemon into the building.

"Ouch, Arceus this is a tight fit.. Oh, uh hello eveyone."

The rest of the giant of a pokemon awkwardly squeezed into the building, then curled up in the corner, being carfule not to crush anyone.
    Once it was settled, it clapped it's hand/claws together.

"So, planning time. I think first thing we should do is check out if there's any locations like a police station or Aurorawatch bases. We should talk to those people first, and the fastest way of finding out who they are is to ask at their HQ.
    Second would be finding any shopkeepers. Aside from selling items, they'll have more interactions with the other citizens, so be more likely to know any suspicous roumours or such."

11. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

It's the moment you've been waiting for!

The Main Action and Team Status thread is up and ready! Good luck to all of you! You can do it!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Can we search anywhere on the map? I'm thinking on visiting the Shaymin Café but I wanted to make sure we could actually venture into the Northern Reach first
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Can we search anywhere on the map? I'm thinking on visiting the Shaymin Café but I wanted to make sure we could actually venture into the Northern Reach first
    You can totally search wherever you'd like! There's no restrictions, it's more of a matter of risk of whether or not you'll encounter ghouls and chimeras in random attack encounters.

Exacta Refuge Area = No Risk, Northern Reach = Some Risk, Southern Reach = Higher Risk

15. This post has been liked by: