Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

[SIGN-UP] Stalkers RPG Season 5 – Eternity’s Endgame [WARNING: HORROR THEMES]

“Can you hear me? There is a cold darkness coming. It is becoming stronger… and it’s growing.

It’s coming for us all…

For a moment, you feel like you’re raised up into the air, but you cannot see anything. You can only hear the calm, whispering voice along with a breezy wind around you. You feel as if you are without form, simply a spirit without a body. You cannot move, you cannot leave. There is only one decision right now.

Just listen.

“Help us, please. We are running out of time and… we cannot do this without you.”

But what is this exactly, you wonder? What is this voice referring to?

“The darkness grows. Please, be our light in this time of calamity. Please…

…become our Emissary."

Years ago, the Living Pact was broken. The beautiful and heavenly Pokémon afterlife realm of Utopia and the dark and hellish Pokémon afterlife ream of Abyss formed an agreement not to interfere or meddle with the affairs of the living. The agreement was simple. Let Pokémon define the destiny of their souls by the content of their character and their actions. Those who live a righteous and honorable life pledged in faith would arrive in Utopia upon their passing. Those who live a life of cruelty, evil, and malice would find themselves in Abyss.

Abyss violated and broke the Living Pact.

And it wasn’t apparent at first. Abyss sent infiltrator units in the beginning. These infiltrators, known as Enthrallers, appeared to Pokémon in the form of a spirit, offering to help living Pokémon. These unaware Pokémon, all with varying grievances, wishes, desires, and aspirations, were given false promises by these dark Abyssal Enthrallers. The lure was simple. Allow the spirit to come close to your heart, feel your desires, make contact with your soul, and everything you’ve longed for will be yours.

They all succumbed to the lies.

And once they did, they lost control. These Enthrallers become the puppet masters of their victims’ bodies while all the victim was like an animal on a leash, only allowed to do what the Enthraller wanted them to do when they so wished. And they saw what happened next. The Enthrallers seized full control of their bodies, corrupted their wish and desires in grotesque and horrific ways, and used it as a means to kill other innocent Pokémon… all from within the shadows.

When this dark presence was realized by the living, these dark entities were then known as The Stalkers.

Aryia… Valdyne… Barendal… Yaru…

These are all worlds of Pokémon that were targeted by Abyss and suffered under this dark infiltration. But there was some ray of hope. Utopia, once realizing what had transpired, had called in their own source of countermeasures.

Emissaries. Heroic, human volunteers that pledged to become Pokémon and search the darkest places and fight against the darkest horrors to find the truth, expose it to the light, and purge the wickedness from these ravaged worlds. And it was highly effective.

But a fifth world, Veramo, has been targeted for Abyss’s infiltration. The stakes are higher, unlike anything that have been experienced before. Abyss is getting frustrated, angrier, and seemingly unstoppable. Even upon Yaru, they deployed their wretched acolytes of evil to hunt down the Emissaries, forsaking subtly as they tried plunged the world into darkness.

It is anticipated a similar calamity and pestilence is about to befall Veramo as Abyss insists on trying yet again. Their target is right in the heart of Exacta City, a major capital upon this world of Veramo. But already, Exacta City has suffered greatly at the hands of an unknown but devastating biological warfare superweapon called OMEN that struck down three years ago, and has left the city in shambles ever since, cut off from the rest of the world as their cries for help went silent. The Pokémon that live here now try to cling onto each other for hope and survival while fighting against the grotesque, mutated monstrosities and abominations that were created as a result of OMEN mutagens, all while trying to recover what was lost in the ruins and wreckage of the disaster. But now, the Enthrallers have descended upon them, taking advantage of their desperation, and are now using these new Stalkers to turn the world into an even darker place.

Veramo… Exacta City needs hope. They need Emissaries.

Will you be their hope?

Stalkers Season 5 will commence on October 22nd, 2020. However, sign-ups will stay open for the entire duration of the game and will be accepting new players that join regardless of how far the Emissary team has progressed.

For all the in-depth information regarding Stalkers RPG Season 5, check out the RULES THREAD, but if you just want to jump into things and whip up a quick sign up before reading the details, nothing wrong with that! You’re also free to make changes before the game begins on the 22nd, but please just let me know so I know to update your Character Card.

Name: (What name you’d like to go by.)
    Pokémon: (Pick a Pokémon that you feel best resembles you! It can be anything, even legendaries, mythic Pokémon, or Ultra Beasts. Note that the Pokémon species you choose affects certain characteristics of the game, including your type and size, which also affect your character’s stats as below:

Spoiler:
    Size
    There are three size categories, being small (S), medium (M) and large (L). A small pokémon might be able to fit through a tight space, whereas a large pokémon might be able to reach something up high. A medium pokémon could do either. In addition to this, each size category has different Health and Purity scores. All have the same Sanity score, however.
    S (Small) = 2' and under
    16 max Health, 20 max Sanity, 24 max Purity
    M (Medium) = 2'1" to 4'11"
    20 max Health, 20 max Sanity, 20 max Purity
    L (Large) = 5' and over
    24 max Health, 20 max Sanity, 16 max Purity

Battle Stance: (Select Flee, Tactical, Ferocious, or Heroic)
    • Flee – Your character does not wish to engage in battle at all and will attempt to flee from the battle as soon as possible. Select this option if your main intentions are to search the field for necessary key items, but do not wish to engage in random encounters despite possible loot rewards.
    • Tactical – Your character will engage in the battle up until one or more of their stats (Health/Sanity/Purity) falls or has already fallen below 50% of their base value. This option is good in case you want to only engage battles where you have a strong chance of winning, but wish to try and make a run for it if things are looking doubtful.
    • Ferocious – Your character will engage in the battle up until one or more of their stats (Health/Sanity/Purity) falls or has already fallen below 25% of their base value. This option is good if you are a set risk taker, but only want to chance making a run for it if things get truly dire and your character is at serious risk of dying.
    • Heroic – The stance for the truly brave (or crazy!). Your character will engage in the battle until the absolute end and either the enemy dies or they die. Characters that choose the Heroic stance will never attempt to run away from a battle despite how bad things look. Never surrender!

Perk: (Select ONE perk from this list)
    • Security - You can pick certain locks and disarm persistent traps, including trapped items.
    • Repair - You have knowledge in repairing damaged equipment and restoring ruined objects to normal.
    • Medicine - You have medical knowledge and the ability to help injured NPCs, and restore health, sanity, and purity to Emissaries.
    • Diplomacy - You have social skills in getting others to cooperate despite communication and personality conflicts.
    • Technical - You can interact with broken or faulty tech, and have knowledge of scientific facts. This skill can also be useful for examining corpses to yield more information.
    • Seinaru - Mew personally grants you the ability to use Utopian magic to heal certain cases of Abyssal corruption.

Ten Back-up Pokémon (Select ten Pokémon that you would like have reserved as your reincarnation pool. Upon death, your character will be reincarnated and placed into the body of one of these Pokémon (randomly decided). No duplicates (just for yourself), and Pokémon in the same family (Pichu/Pikachu) are fine!)

Sign-Up Form:
    Name:
    Pokémon:
    Battle Stance:
    Perk:
    List of Ten Pokémon:

Emissaries

Lita the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 16/16 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 24/24
    Battle Stance: Tactical
    Perk: Security
    Reincarnation Pool: Meloetta, Dragonair, Cinderace, Diancie, Primarina, Lucario, Oricorio (Baile forme), Alolan Ninetales, Articuno, Suicune

Noble the Shaymin (S: Grass)
    Perk: Seinaru
    Reincarnation Pool: Mimikyu, Zoroark, Shaymin Sky, Buizel, Galarian Rapidash, Spritzee, Yamask, Salamence, Latios, and Samurott

Carly the Yanmega (L: Bug/Flying)
    Health: 24/24 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 16/16
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Repair
    Reincarnation Pool: Centiskorch, Scyther, Heracross, Snom, Volbeat, Vikivolt, Yanma, Alolan Ninetales, Drapion, Tropius

Misty the Palpitoad (M: Water/Ground)
    Health: 20/20 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 20/20
    Perk: Medicine
    Reincarnation Pool: Pachirisu, Snivy, Vaporeon, Hawlucha, Jangmo-o, Vulpix (Kantonian), Archen, Amaura, Helioisk, Buizel

Nico the Cinccino (S: Normal)
    Battle Stance: Ferocious
    Perk: Diplomacy
    Reincarnation Pool: Scorbunny, Lampent, Omanyte, Seviper, Snorlax, Alcremie, Altaria, Skitty, Galarian Corsola, Cyndaquil

Sacred the Ho-oh (L: Fire/Flying)
    Battle Stance: Heroic
    Reincarnation Pool: Entei, Victini, Charizard, Darmanitan, Reshiram, Emboar, Heatran, Typhlosion, Alolan Marowak, Incineroar

Flare the Talonflame (M: Fire/Flying)
    Perk: Technical
    Reincarnation Pool: Flareon, misdreavus, larvitar, perrserker, absol, Alolan sandshrew, obstagoon, corviknight, jangmo-o, torracat

Lycellus the Eternatus (L: Dragon/Poison)
    Reincarnation Pool: Ultra-Necrozma, Silvally, Shaymin-Sky, Zygarde 50%, Galvantula, Luxray, Scolipede, Espeon, Porygon-Z, Gabite

Nia the Alolan Vulpix (S: Ice)
    Reincarnation Pool: Mega Altaria, Vaporeon, Gengar, Rockruff, Galarian Ponyta, Tyranitar, Mawile, Rowlet, Noibat, Kommo-o

Mistee the Bulbasaur (S: Grass/Poison)
    Reincarnation Pool: Scraggy, Shaymin, Oddish, Psyduck, Pichu, Starly, Blastoise, Vaporeon, Misdreavous, Honchkrow

Soul the Scrafty (M: Dark/Fighting)
    Reincarnation Pool: Charizard, Samurrot, Toxtricity, Luxio, Ninetales, Giritina, Mightyena, Larvitar, Hakamo-o, Phantump

Midnight the Zoroark (M: Dark)
    Reincarnation Pool: Nickit, Xurkitree, Pidgeot, Jolteon, Porygon, Magneton, Electrode, Muk, Unown, Smeargle

Useful Links

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 11-14-2020 at 01:01 AM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Name: Lita
    Pokémon: Pikachu
    List of Ten Pokémon: Meloetta, Dragonair, Cinderace, Diancie, Primarina, Lucario, Oricorio (Baile forme), Alolan Ninetales, Articuno, Suicune
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Name: Lita
    Pokémon: Pikachu
    List of Ten Pokémon: Meloetta, Dragonair, Cinderace, Diancie, Primarina, Lucario, Oricorio (Baile forme), Alolan Ninetales, Articuno, Suicune

You claim first prize! Welcome!

And here you are, you look great!

Lita the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Reincarnation Pool: Meloetta, Dragonair, Cinderace, Diancie, Primarina, Lucario, Oricorio (Baile forme), Alolan Ninetales, Articuno, Suicune

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Looks like it's time for one last showdown.

Sure looks like it!

How about I take the lead on this one? Come full circle to where it all began.

I like it! Get in one last bit of action before it all ends.

Name: Noble
    Pokémon: Shaymin
    List of Ten Pokémon: Mimikyu, Zoroark, Shaymin Sky, Buizel, Galarian Rapidash, Spritzee, Yamask, Salamence, Latios, and Samurott
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Looks like it's time for one last showdown.

Sure looks like it!

How about I take the lead on this one? Come full circle to where it all began.

I like it! Get in one last bit of action before it all ends.

Name: Noble
    Pokémon: Shaymin
    List of Ten Pokémon: Mimikyu, Zoroark, Shaymin Sky, Buizel, Galarian Rapidash, Spritzee, Yamask, Salamence, Latios, and Samurott

Because Shay is the way!

Noble the Shaymin (S: Grass)
    Reincarnation Pool: Mimikyu, Zoroark, Shaymin Sky, Buizel, Galarian Rapidash, Spritzee, Yamask, Salamence, Latios, and Samurott

8. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Let's do this. .O.

Name: Carly
    Pokémon: Yanmega
    List of Ten Pokémon: Centiskorch, Scyther, Heracross, Snom, Volbeat, Vikivolt, Yanma, Alolan Ninetales, Drapion, Tropius

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Time to make my debut and bust some shadows! Even if it’s the last time.

Name: Misty
    Pokémon: Palpitoad
    List of Ten Pokémon: Pachirisu, Snivy, Vaporeon, Hawlucha, Jangmo-o, Vulpix (Kantonian), Archen, Amaura, Helioisk, Buizel.

Oh heck, I'm so excited! I can't decide!
    Here, as a placeholder I'll fill in a few things, just to make sure I'm filling the gaps.

EDIT: ok SOFT FLUFFY BOI IS READY TO FIGHT

Name: Nico
    Pokémon: Cinccino
    List of Ten Pokémon: Scorbunny, Lampent, Omanyte, Seviper, Snorlax, Alcremie, Altaria, Skitty, Galarian Corsola, Cyndaquil
    Last edited by Lychee; 10-17-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Senior Administrator

Sweet, more people signing up!

I feel like saying “Avengers, Assemble!”

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Let's do this. .O.

Name: Carly
    Pokémon: Yanmega
    List of Ten Pokémon: Centiskorch, Scyther, Heracross, Snom, Volbeat, Vikivolt, Yanma, Alolan Ninetales, Drapion, Tropius
    We’re sooooo doing this.

Carly the Yanmega (L: Bug/Flying)
    Reincarnation Pool: Centiskorch, Scyther, Heracross, Snom, Volbeat, Vikivolt, Yanma, Alolan Ninetales, Drapion, Tropius

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    Time to make my debut and bust some shadows! Even if it’s the last time.

Name: Misty
    Pokémon: Palpitoad
    List of Ten Pokémon: Pachirisu, Snivy, Vaporeon, Hawlucha, Jangmo-o, Vulpix (Kantonian), Archen, Amaura, Helioisk, Buizel.
    Welcome to the crew! And it may be the last time for this particular arc, but you never know… spinoffs could still be a thing.

Misty the Palpitoad (M: Water/Ground)
    Reincarnation Pool: Pachirisu, Snivy, Vaporeon, Hawlucha, Jangmo-o, Vulpix (Kantonian), Archen, Amaura, Helioisk, Buizel

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Oh heck, I'm so excited! I can't decide!
    Here, as a placeholder I'll fill in a few things, just to make sure I'm filling the gaps.

Name:
    Pokémon:
    List of Ten Pokémon: Scorbunny, Lampent, Omanyte, Seviper, Snorlax, Alcremie, Altaria, Skitty, Galarian Corsola, Cyndaquil
    No worries, you’ve still got time! Just post when you're ready!

And yeah, I’d have a tough time trying to decide on what to pick myself. :3

13. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

I'm ready! I edited up above (feel free to delete this post if its irrelevant)

As much as I'm SUPER tempted to bring back Lillian for the finale after seeing other people bring their old pokemon back, I think it's better to start afresh~

Also I feel like we super are gonna die a few times in this game and I couldnt stand to let a Lopunny lose/die!
    Nico Cincinno, on the other hand...