Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Investigate (34a) Hymn of Rebirth Cemetery

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I guess I'll take a look at (27) Vinatech Sterilization Plant.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

If what Rali said is true, then this information about Saadat is quite troubling.

Maybe let's try to get his side of the story too. We've been deceived and given red herrings about stalkers before after all.

Good call. Okay I'll interview [SQE] Saadat the Dewott .
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    0EE641E6-62ED-42AF-8B45-6B418CEEA9E8.jpeg I already got a plan for tonight. Let’s go challenge Scarlet the Weavile to a friendly spar!

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ho-Oh View Post
    Investigate (34a) Hymn of Rebirth Cemetery
    Suuure, okay! G͙̬͍͕̰̬͋́̇ͬr̯͉̩̼̗͛̍ͥ̉͑e͔͋ͬͤͤͬͦa͗t̆ͪ place to check o͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤut!

So tonight, in̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́stead of going to a party or going clubbing, you go flapping off to the cemetê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨry during this creepy night and no͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤ one even darê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨd you to do it or is paying you. It’s dusty, it’s nasty, and it’s like someone’s spraying the contents of their vacuum cleaner right at yo͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤur face.

When you get there at the dark, scary, c͍ͬr̪̰͚̟͔̉͒ͫ͊̿͛ͅe̺͇̜̟̹͛̃̌̄̋̚ē͔̩̭̇̓ͬ̂͋ͅp͍̳ͥ̂̌y̆ͮ̆̊ ̅͆̐ ̺͔̬̪̻ͅg͕̖ͫ͌ͤͥ̀̄r̘͍̤͗̽a̩̖̳̩ͪ̉ͤͯ͋̔v̻͚͚ḙ̣̤̩̬̫̭̐̊͒͛̿y ̟̠͔̘̔̆̓a̫̭̝̝̜͎̋͗̌̋̓̋̆r̖͈̯̟̥͓ͫ̒̿̿d̲͇͔̋̅̾̇ at night because you think you’re cool stuff, you fly down and lan̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́d among all the hê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨadstones and graves. Some of them are readable, some of them are too old and no one will ever know whose remains are r̹̉̍ͦͪͤo͖̬̲̰̳̟ͮ̎͌t̙̯͓̹̟̆ͬ̎ͨ̾t̲͔͍͎͉i̟̬̹ͩ̂ͅn͖͇̯̞̪͔g̱ ̗̞ away here. Just as yo͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤu decide to take a gander about to see if anyonê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨ left some nifty trinkets lying aroun̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́d… uh oh!

You hear a funky zombie moaning noisê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨ and it looks like a certain Archeops thinks you’d make a great midn̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́ight snack! Well, you’ve got no where to run so you decidê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨ to try and roast his buttocks royally! Because why not? Vio͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤlence is always the answer to evê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨrything!

HOSTILE ATTACK!
    You have been in̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́tercepted by OMEN Infectê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨd and must defend yo͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤurself!

Battlê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨ Track: Cliff Lin – Blood Money

Sacred the Ho-oh, Size: Large, Type: / , HP: 10 (-2 all incoming damage), Dodge Rate: 20%, Attack Roll: 1d12, Speed: 90, Battle Stan̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́ce: Heroic

Ketros the Ghoul Archeops, Size: Medium, Type: / , HP: 15 Dodge Rate: M:30%, Attack Roll: 1d10, Speed: 110

Attack Order:

#1 Ketros the Gho͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤul Archeops
    #2 Sacrê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨd the Ho-oh

Fight!

Beforê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨ you’re even able to spread yo͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤur win̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́gs and go flying right at this sucker, he laun̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́ches a freakin̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́g Rock Slide of jagged, heavy rocks right in yo͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤur face!

Ketros strikes at Sacred! Rolls 90! Hit for 10 x 4 (Rock Supê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨr-effective VS Fire AND Flyin̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́g) = 40 – 2 (Damage resist from Fire Angel Amulet) = 38
    Sacrê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨd: -28HP

And they’re the last thing you see as they kn̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́ock your lights o͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤut and squash your brain in̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́! But wow. -28HP, that’s like “okay, you completely explodê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨd and there wasn’t enough left of you to make gravy” kin̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́d of damage!

Sacred was Ḵ͑̃̓̅͐͌͐I̫ͪͤ́ͭ̓ͬ̓L͚͗̀͛͐̒L̪̼̹͕̬̽̄̓ED̳̤͈͚ͫͭ̐ͮ̑̚̚ ͇͕ by the OMEN In̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́fected!

Normally I’d say “hê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨy, you should have healed up, kiddo͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤ” but at 38 damage from a rock barrage of all thin̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́gs and with him slamming you with a maximum damage roll (yeah, luck was not o͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤn your agenda today!), splat you go! Nonê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨ of that would have matterê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨd when you got ŝͫͭ͋̾͑ͪpl̖͓̤̬̼̝̔̏ạ̹̮͖̖̽t̖̰̬̰̟̜̦ͦt͇͍̑ͯ̀͆ͅẹ̩̄̀̇̈́̀ ̦̲̪̝r͈̺̻͇̗͇̍ͤͬ̇ͭe̙̜ͫͣ̑ͩd̘͔̳̀͒̏͂́͒͑!̪͖̎ͩ̐ͩͮͪ̿ Hey, that rhymes so nicely!

With you dead, n̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́ow that Archeops gê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨts to taste the rain̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́bow! As he feasts o͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤn your d͈͖͖̳e̥li̜̼̟̫̦g̭̩̪̦͚h̩͍̱̪̟tf͕͇̟͇̩ͅu̠͎̱̙l͉̻̼l̦̤͔̬y̟ ̠̙̻̲̭ ̱̹̪c̮͕̺̼͚o̦̭l͍͔͇̬͍͙o̺̦̳ṛ̬̲̙̰̤̣f͎̬̪̼͉ul̞͓̰ ̗̯̭͎̺c͕̭͉ͅo̹r͚p̞̯s̪̰̝e͖̣̱, he realizes you don’t taste like Skittles, but you get a 5/5 on Yelp anyway. And it’s appro͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤpriate becausê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨ as a Ho-oh, you’re probably the closest-looking Pokémon to a turkey anyway. Happy Thanksgiving 2020! Pass the pumpkin pie when you get a chance? Oh yê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨah, that’s right, yo͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤu’re dead. I’ll get it myself. Psh, if you want somethin̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́g done right, gotta do it yourself, huh?

Oh, and guess what? Now Syrax, your dê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨvout follower and disciple who was so d̗̯̖̩̟͖͍i͖̞̝̞̠͙̹v̩̮ͅi̩̲̭̖ne͎͈̥l̫̜̝̫̱͚y̥͕͔̥ ̼̞̲̲͕e̼̼̦nl̖͓i̻̬̹̤̰̘g̳h̟̺̟͎͚̯̲te͓̟̤̦n̥̺e̙̯͇͙d to see you, gets to find his G͉̝͎͓̘͌̔̎̂͑O͔̻͎͙͂ͣ͒ͤD̰͚̜͖͓̙̺̰̀͐ͭ͑, lying dead just outside of a whole cathedral dedicatê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨd to you as a half-eaten̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́ corpse in his own graveyard! Way to t̤͎͓͎̉ͦ̃͋̽r̳͙̹̯̹̖̟̅͛̅̒ā͍̦̮͖̼̏ͭ͗ȗ̲͉̤̫̉m̱̝̙̻͙͕͆̌̔̓ a̖͉͔̼͓̳̹̒ͨ́ͬ̾ṫ̠͎̋i̗̫̾̿ͫͧ̅ͥż͎̆̇e͔̱͉̟͔͚̞͎̍̿ that po͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤor Espeon for life! You couldn’t have found a more ironic way to go and die n̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́ow, could you?

But hey, look at the bright sidê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨ of life! As least that Doom Tracker Kill Countê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨr doesn’t go up!

Sacred the Ho-oh (L: Fire/Flying)
    Health: 0/24 | Sanity: 10/20 | Purity: 16/16
    Battle Stance: Heroic
    Perk: Seinaru | Abilities:
    EQUIPMENT:
    Attack Weapon: <Empty>
    Defense Armor: <Empty>
    Jewelry: [|JW| Fire Angel Amulet] (Reduces incoming Health damage by 2 points each time Health damage is taken and reduces Purity damage by 2 points each time Purity damage is taken.)
    Utopian Aspect: <Empty>
    MERCENARIES:
    #1: <Empty>
    #2: <Empty>
    PACK:
    • $357 Sochas$
    • [Starf Berry] (Restores all Purity)

Losses:

• $178 Sochas$
    • [|JW| Fire Angel Amulet] (Reduces incoming Health damage by 2 points each time Health damage is taken and reduces Purity damage by 2 points each time Purity damage is taken.)
    • [Starf Berry] (Restores all Purity)

Wow, you poor unfortun̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́ate soul! You lo͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤst pretty much ê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨverything you could! Well, you still have the power of friendship an̬̯̮͙̲̣̩͚͕̫̤̹̠̤͗͗̐̄̉̂̆ͪ̿̊͊̋̾̅̄̈̈́̈́d that’s all yo͈̖̹̩̻̟̥̥͔̗͋́͆ͯ̀͗ͫ̈́͛̽̒ͤu need, right? Ha ha, yeah, right, having gê̱̹̳͍̻͕̝̣ͩ̂́ͩ̒̃ͨar’s better than that.

Ciao! I’m sure we’ll be doing this a̻͕̤͉̼̯̍ͮ̅̂ͫ̚g̤ͦͭ̈͌͌ͮͭa̮̟͇ͬͪ͗͑i̘̜̥̥͇̗͎̒͂̃̍̇n̂͛͊̇͋̾ ̥̪̔̆ soon enough!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

6. This post has been liked by:

AD 

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Through the darkness, you hear a reassuring voice, a hope-instilling whisper that awakes you from the cold black of death.

It’s not over. We’re still strong, and we can still pull through together. Please, Emissary. Arise again, reborn anew.

You awaken, able to open your eyes once more, but now within a new body. You find yourself reborn as Heatran, now outside the steel mill in Exacta City once again. It will be a new day tomorrow, and a new chance to bring peace to this world.

Sacred the Heatran (M: Fire/Steel)
    Health: 20/20 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 20/20
    Battle Stance: Heroic
    Perk: Seinaru | Abilities:
    EQUIPMENT:
    Jewelry: <Empty>
    MERCENARIES:
    PACK:
    • $178 Sochas$

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I guess I'll take a look at (27) Vinatech Sterilization Plant.
    As the night begins to wash over the city, you head out of the steel mill and quickly dart your way toward the Vinatech sterilization plant in the Northern Reach. Thankfully, the dust and sand winds are dying down tonight and aren’t nearly as harsh as they were this morning.

As expected, the Northern Reach is eerily quiet and seemingly devoid of life. Every building is devoid of light and from a distance are nothing more than jet-black rectangular shapes. Moans of OMEN ghouls are still apparent and echo through the dusty abandoned streets. You use the shadows and the readily available cover of buildings and abandoned vehicles to keep away from the hungering dead.

Eventually after a few minutes of darting, surveillance, and strategic maneuvers, you reach the sterilization plant, which you find is a long, narrow brown-brick building that has only taken a minor bit of damage since the OMEN strike and earthquakes happened. A few cracked bricks, the very occasional broken window, and other such minor disturbances are all that you find. Nothing a little repair work couldn’t fix.

You use the last hour of daylight remaining to dart around the exterior, trying to find anything that stands out as suspicious or useful. Still, in the dark shadows, you don’t find much besides some empty medical boxes made of metal and a few long-abandoned shipping crates. Any medical supplies that were remaining have long-expired and were ruined from the elements.

You decide to head through the two front metal doors and then you look around. Most of the plant sterilization equipment is still here, though it hasn’t been turned on in years and would likely need some maintenance work before it could be used again. From an initial evaluation, Vinatech had equipment to perform all kinds of necessary sterilization from gamma to x-ray to radiation and several others. The building seemed to have kept most of the equipment from deteriorating from the harsh sandstorms outside, but it does look like some Pokémon were here somewhat recently, likely out to look for anything salvageable.

Unfortunately, you don’t find too much to salvage on the first and second floor. Most of the equipment is for very specific sterilization purposes that you can’t think of a way for the Emissaries to use while other large equipment units look like someone opened them up to get at the circuitry and machine components inside to repurpose them. All the while, the building seems to be in okay shape despite a few salvager Pokémon going through it. The tiled floor is in tact and the walls only appear to have some dust and cobwebs around them.

You then decide to head down to the lower sublevel, only when you get to the large steel security door at the bottom of the stone steps, you quickly find it’s in bad shape.

You attempt to repair it, but you don’t get too far. The AG0143 Module is damaged beyond repair and that’s the only thing with the firmware needed to power and regulate the controls to this door. As much as you want to fix it, it needs to be completely replaced. The components are far too corroded and the breaks in the circuitry are so small and precise that they could never be repaired by hand.

Meanwhile, with no power left in the emergency reserve, you feel some electric Pokémon is going to need to put in enough juice to get this up and running again at least on emergency power. You’re pretty confident it can at least run on this limited capacity, but not forever. Still, as long as it’s long enough to get this security door opened one last time, that’s all you need.

{Damaged Sublevel Door: Replacement AG0143 Module AND +Electric Type+} has been noted in the Team Records.

For now, you don’t find anything else that seems to have any value to it. You decide to head back and you quickly fly your way through the night as your dark green carapace conceals you in the dark sky.

Carly the Yanmega (L: Bug/Flying)
    Health: 24/24 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 16/16
    Battle Stance: Flee
    Perk: Repair | Abilities:
    EQUIPMENT:
    Jewelry: <Empty>
    MERCENARIES:
    PACK:
    • $150 Sochas$
    • Starf Berry (Restores all Purity)

Senior Moderator

@Scytherwolf @Neo Emolga

I can go repair that door for you...
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

10. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    OOC: I'm going to equip the Vulcanfire Armament, place the Military Dagger in the Team Inventory and use Medicine on Lycellus. Phew.

Nia made sure all her equipment was ready to treat Lycellus. Because the Eternatus was so big, she prepared a few booster shots to go straight to its heart. That should do the trick. The Alolan Vulpix smiled as she tested a syringe totally not creepy.

Nico was a different pokemon yesterday, so he highly doubted anyone would catch on to the fact he was going to talk his way into the Exacta Military compound again.
    This time, the other side!

He quietly lumbered off to search (14b) Western Side Aurorawatch Military Bunker, passing a vaguely familiar Heatran on his way out.